Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
except being put in a chastity cage which is not avoidable at all most men detest the very idea of being put in a cage myself included which is why i am now deleting the game which is a shame since i have been playing since the very first version
Yeah, it amused me too. The author of the game was so diligent in creating the appearance of freedom to choose fetishes for the MC that I almost believed in it. But if I hadn't played the special extended version of Week 1, obviously I just wouldn't have been able to get into the party. But the extended version gave me a chance to get in, even after I didn't score the right amount of points by giving up the fetishes I wasn't interested in. After that, as the game went on, I tried to choose the least unpleasant fetishes, but all that made-up freedom of choice came to an abrupt end at the beginning of the third week. So after such a "gift" to the player, I also deleted the game. If the author fixes this cage-wearing crap in the future, maybe I'll give this game another chance.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, it amused me too. The author of the game was so diligent in creating the appearance of freedom to choose fetishes for the MC that I almost believed in it. But if I hadn't played the special extended version of Week 1, obviously I just wouldn't have been able to get into the party. But the extended version gave me a chance to get in, even after I didn't score the right amount of points by giving up the fetishes I wasn't interested in. After that, as the game went on, I tried to choose the least unpleasant fetishes, but all that made-up freedom of choice came to an abrupt end at the beginning of the third week. So after such a "gift" to the player, I also deleted the game. If the author fixes this cage-wearing crap in the future, maybe I'll give this game another chance.
Frist of all, if you don't like so much fetishes to begin with, it is probably not the right game for you? Like if you don't like 75% or more of the fetishes then better not to play it.
Second, the forced cage will not be "fixed", because if people like it or not, it is a huge story point, But you should play the newest version, because you only have to wear it for not even 24 hours (ingame time), if you have 3 stars or use LightmanP 's mod.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
*I dislike most fetishes so what should I do? Oh I know I'll play a vn that is centered around fetishes that I know I don't enjoy most of them*

What in the blue Alabama twatwaffle fuck is that kind of logic? And then to complain about it after doing Said stupid idea...

There has to be an award for this type of behavior

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
*I dislike most fetishes so what should I do? Oh I know I'll play a vn that is centered around fetishes that I know I don't enjoy most of them*

What in the blue Alabama twatwaffle fuck is that kind of logic? And then to complain about it after doing Said stupid idea...

There has to be an award for this type of behavior
No but there's a club they can join

The-Loyal-Order-of-Stupids.jpg

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
just play other games and avoid this garbage that is what i am doing

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just play other games and avoid this garbage that is what i am doing
Apart from the fact that I disagree on your eval of this game, that is very solid advice. Wrong kinks? Pacing totally off? Mechanics suck? - Write a review why you disliked it and go out into the world with its infinite options of having fun instead of brooding over this one thing you don't need and you don't want.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Apart from the fact that I disagree on your eval of this game, that is very solid advice. Wrong kinks? Pacing totally off? Mechanics suck? - Write a review why you disliked it and go out into the world with its infinite options of having fun instead of brooding over this one thing you don't need and you don't want.
I barely play any games anymore anyway and my backlog of games from this site alone is nearly 200 so i am not exactly starved for content

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

corcodeI

Nov 27, 2019
In week 3, I noticed that NTR in this game contains more interesting and hardcore scenes. I like hardcore, but I'm not interested in being cheated on. I hope that being on the hard road, they can be avoided.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sucks that you fail regardless of the sex count but what sucks more is everyone’s attitude about it including the MC’s. Hopefully you don’t have to wear it for too long. Ngl kinda makes me dislike this game now

Reactions: KrouN

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
the story goes like this: MC is poking around on the fun everyone else seems to be having.
We have to keep in mind that even the guy who appears shy is swinging his wife for that app.
MC has nothing, a broken relationship, a boyo room guy who shags all the time, while others seem to get it on on demand.
MC is just like a wonderful blonde hottie who is game to give MC her 1st
in a couple of experiences. They are most cute of all: both starting up, giving in to the game.

Like any sex game where the app demands more and more, like any addictive gambling platform,
or merch boxes in popular games, MC is lost into all the hazing he gets to do not 1nce, but 2ce.
The parties are hazing experiences 4 MC, because he does not go there along with someone,
he is always along looking to hook up i.e. letting the app provide his experience, be it horror or playful.

This is the whole debacle for both MC and that blonde hottie.
They are here to let the app decide 4 them, while the abusive black knight asshole simply rapes girls left and right,
with no punishment. Not even the hostess of the 2nd party can stop him, she just manages to make him stumble
and go search for some darker/easier/lower hanging fruit of girls he can dominate and rape - never asks, just takes and takes.
Sucks that you fail regardless of the sex count but what sucks more is everyone’s attitude about it including the MC’s. Hopefully you don’t have to wear it for too long. Ngl kinda makes me dislike this game now
MC is never in control of anything, all we can do is repeat runs until we have a better luck of the draw,
meaning we steer MC towards more compatible people on his path through this game,
but make no mistake, the game runs MC into all the trouble we are along 4 the ride.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
is there any sound from this game like moan, slurp etc?
The extended versions have sound, including sex sounds, which are very good might I add. I think they went a bit too far with exclamation sounds during regular conversations, but the overall sound design is very good, one of the best. Week 1 and 2 are extended versions, the extended for Week 3 is yet to come out.

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Week-1 Extended Edition (v1.0.39) (No Walkthrough)

New Languages
Hey everyone! For the last several months, we worked on translating the game to Chinese!
And also with help from enthusiasts, we also have now Malay translation!

Updated Renders
Last, but not least we update scene-05 on the first day of the game with new renders. Here is the difference:

PC
- - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

MAC

Android

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Week-1 v1.0.40 + Walkthrough DLC (Extended)

Here is promised Week-1 with Walkthrough DLC. With this DLC you will have hints that will help you to make the right choices. This is also the latest and maximum version of Week-1!!

The version in the OP inside the Spoiler, is the Version with the Walkthrough!

And btw I have added the official Android for Week 2 Extended (v2.0.11) here.
Edit: Non Walkthrough version added.
Edit: Fixed Links
Edit: Added MixDrop
The file says 1.0.39, will it work with .40?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The file says 1.0.39, will it work with .40?
Version .40 has already a walkthrough integrated. Bot (.39 & .40) are different games. So if you have .40 and walt to play with the official walkthrough then you all set.

Reactions: Raejyn
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes