den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
By the way, if you turn off the transgender option, what would happen to Lyssa? Turn female or erased/avoided?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
By the way, if you turn off the transgender option, what would happen to Lyssa? Turn female or erased/avoided?
She's still in the game, she's still trans, you just don't get the option to get intimate. "Avoided" is probably the closest match from your list.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
At the end of week one you are asked if you want to transfer points to AmRose, because she doesn't have enough points, but it doesn't tell how many points have to be transfered. The mod/WT also doesn't say anything about it nor the consequences of any of the decisions... Has it any relevance at all or can I just keep my points?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
At the end of week one you are asked if you want to transfer points to AmRose, because she doesn't have enough points, but it doesn't tell how many points have to be transfered. The mod/WT also doesn't say anything about it nor the consequences of any of the decisions... Has it any relevance at all or can I just keep my points?
You can keep your points, it won't make much difference.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Much much better. Any girl is much better than Lydia. Even the hooker she got was better than her.
Lyssa and Amrose are my favorites. Hoping for a threesome in the future.
It seems like Spfjolietjake doesn't agree with us.

Also, I want to keep Lyssa one-on-one.

My second favorite girl is Allison, and my third favorite is weirdly enough Samiya, wouldn't mind seeing more of her, Stacy is in a close fourth place, and Amrose is very close behind her in fifth place.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
all we need now is more different body shapes and we are all good, i want my bryce dallas howard shaped wymins plis

Reactions: YaFLCL

notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
can anyone tell what hapenned in the end? if possible can you share a screenshot? I am not sure how much progress i have done, (I have read the changelog).

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
can anyone tell what hapenned in the end? if possible can you share a screenshot? I am not sure how much progress i have done, (I have read the changelog).
as far as i know, day 15 is the latest. meeting with the three girls at stacy's apartment.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
It seems like Spfjolietjake doesn't agree with us.

Also, I want to keep Lyssa one-on-one.

My second favorite girl is Allison, and my third favorite is weirdly enough Samiya, wouldn't mind seeing more of her, Stacy is in a close fourth place, and Amrose is very close behind her in fifth place.
Well, different people have different tastes.

Allison is probably my number 3.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where about is that scene? I know Amrose has an enema scene but I wouldn't really count that as scat tbh.
Since I just got past that scene (doing a replay of weeks 1 and 2 in extended right now): That certainly isn't. I mean, when we think about this scene, there should be some brown stuff included, but it is neither shown nor mentioned.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes