Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Complete change of topic: I would argue that the Samiya "Gigolo" option would justify the "rape" tag being added - even if it was enjoyed and an honest mistake on MC's part it was non consensual. However, this has been declined. Am I overlooking something why the definition does not fit?

Reactions: Bev_ and Asmodeus34

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It was barely one update and it is already done. :rolleyes:
doesn't matter forced is forced it's different with fun content but there was nothing fun about that or entertaining. I hope whoever the hacker is get's life in prison without parole and locked away with the worst of the worst. either way I'm done.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
doesn't matter forced is forced it's different with fun content but there was nothing fun about that or entertaining. I hope whoever the hacker is get's life in prison without parole and locked away with the worst of the worst. either way I'm done.
All they'd be going to prison for is blackmail.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Gotta admit I don't see the big deal either - and I am usually one of those insecure gamma snowflakes who will cry out at the first sign of MC not being the hero everything is about and/or being dominated. Mike isn't really violated. In many games the story may include the main character getting imprisoned and having to get out. Here it is only part of the main character getting imprisoned but otherwise not that dissimilar. Now, if he were somehow tied up and pegged against his will that would be a different matter.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was thinking about something, namely how much of a happy ending it would be to end up with a certain girl and her alone (no harem). I am sharing my thoughts here for you all to disagree completely, however, before you do so, please note that this is NOT a list of my favorite Love Interests but a list of how much both sides (Mike and the girl) would "profit" from ending up together as a couple with a special emphasis on how much Mike would help them. There is an obvious correlation but some move quite a lot. E. g. Stacy would be way higher on my favorite LI list than in this one (note also that I am disregarding the problems this match would create, let's pretend here playing the Patreon version) while Lydia or Jessie would be lower. I also ordered them in a kind of tier system, please don't take the descriptors too literally.

Tier A - The Wife Material

1. Daisy - A popular girl though hardly mentioned as No. 1 when it comes to LIs - but probably the one most in need of a helping hand that Mike can actually provide. Her cheerful demeanour betrays her inner problems and Mike is a good guy for her, grounding her and setting her on track. Vice versa, he will be happy with this very positive and supporting and fun person.
2. AmRose - She loves you, you love her (if you don't you're playing the game wrong). You have already proven while your lovely ex disappeared that you can work as a team. You can always rely on each other. Only reason she doesn't take the No. 1 spot is that she might be better off with somebody where she isn't this subordinate. Mike himself could hardly do better.
3. Jessie - Probably a surprise to you, to me it certainly was when I ranked her, because she is only bonus content and we don't know much about her. And when I want to say he can help her I certainly don't mean his BA stuff to help her make more money out of her costumes - the idea that a BA major has any idea about how it really works is overdone, they don't. But she is quirky, which is nice but also needs support, and she obviously has some trust issues but trusts Mike enough to let him take three virginities in a row. Her constant cosplaying might get annoying though, depending on your preferences. But I guess he could be very good for her and she hasn't shown any real negatives so far and is nice and funny.
4. Lydia - First, she is probably the one most likely to move way up or way down, depending on how the story continues. And as I said, this is not about "is she my favorite LI" - she isn't by far, as many others a "forced" LI gets a big minus. She certainly needs help exploring life however, and while Mike is not a perfect fit, probably too adventurous, he at least cares for her as a person, even if somewhat idolized. The other way round, she is generally nice. Marrying into wealth is a nice bonus.
5. Stacy - A tried and tested team even though the real teamwork only started recently. Can't do much wrong with her, then again, I don't see that she really needs Mike. Wants him? Yup. Loves him? Yup. But if he weren't available she could easily find another guy, there's nothing preventing her from living a happy life without him.
6. Lyssa - She's set in life so she doesn't need Mike on that part. However, her special surprise needs an understanding partner and given how hard she worked and how out of fun she must have been in parts, a younger, more energetic guy like Mike will do fine, better than one of her peers. Might become a bit of or feel a bit like a sugar mommy relationship, but he could definitely do worse in that regard. Also, her actions and reactions clearly show that she sees more in him than just a piece of meat. There seems to be something more going on here, considering her repeated sad faces, but we'll have to wait and see what it is.
7. Min - Doing fine in many regards but really needs a guiding hand. One that also understands her a bit. Certainly not Anthony even though he may be a great lay. Mike so far seems to be the main one who sees a person in her, so that could help her greatly. The other way round she doesn't offer as much as others on this list do, but still they work well.

Tier B - BFF - or at least for some time

8. Iona - Needs a break from her big sis. Has a documented interest in Mike (c. f. the "spanking talk" on the party in week 2). Can handle herself though, he'd probably be more of a station in her life than the final stage.
9. Nora - To remind you, we're talking "single partner" endings, so no Polly in this equation. And then the chemistry falls a bit flat. Certainly a fit that can work (again, forget that he "could help her make money", in real life he can't, at least for now).
10. Allison - Has her sports, has her cam girl activity, may still need some grounding in the long run. The two get along well, so why not?
11. Polly - Similar to Nora, but she has more options, specifically those without dicks. She also seems to prefer those ever so slightly.
12. Hana - We don't know that much about her. She likes being in control, whether Mike does will of course depend on your choices. I can see them as a team in many aspects, horizontal gymnastics included, but I don't see the major aspect that would make them a great couple.

Tier C - Fuckbuddies

13. Dahlia - If you like her approach you two can have a lot of fun together. Her personality however would make any real friendship difficult.
14. Vanessa - You're fun to her, she knows a thing or two herself Mike enjoys, but there's a lack of chemistry in anything else.
15. Cynthia - Also an uneven relationship. Her minor "fame" could make this some Sugar Mommy stuff like Lyssa. Only less mommy. And less sugar. And less overall chemistry.
16. Tahlia - We met at a party. We fucked. We had fun. We parted ways. Maybe we'll fuck again some day.

Tier D - Nope

17. Maria - Wrong plumbing, strange character, not a healthy relationship
18. Judge - Maybe I should have her at Tier C - then again, this isn't about you two, it is about a certain kink, that's it. You as a person or her as a person don't play any part in it
19. Chastity - prostitute, that's not what Mike needs, and I don't see her settling down. At least she's not an asshole.
20. Samiya - prostitute, that's not what Mike needs, and I don't see her settling down. Also she's an asshole.
21. Chloe - In a loving relationship with somebody else, so you're not needed. Yeah, might be a fuckbuddy if you want to, but when it comes to settling down it's bros before hos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bob69 and Hordragg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was thinking about something, namely how much of a happy ending it would be to end up with a certain girl and her alone (no harem). I am sharing my thoughts here for you all to disagree completely, however, before you do so, please note that this is NOT a list of my favorite Love Interests but a list of how much both sides (Mike and the girl) would "profit" from ending up together as a couple with a special emphasis on how much Mike would help them. There is an obvious correlation but some move quite a lot. E. g. Stacy would be way higher on my favorite LI list than in this one (note also that I am disregarding the problems this match would create, let's pretend here playing the Patreon version) while Lydia or Jessie would be lower. I also ordered them in a kind of tier system, please don't take the descriptors too literally.

Tier A - The Wife Material

1. Daisy - A popular girl though hardly mentioned as No. 1 when it comes to LIs - but probably the one most in need of a helping hand that Mike can actually provide. Her cheerful demeanour betrays her inner problems and Mike is a good guy for her, grounding her and setting her on track. Vice versa, he will be happy with this very positive and supporting and fun person.
2. AmRose - She loves you, you love her (if you don't you're playing the game wrong). You have already proven while your lovely ex disappeared that you can work as a team. You can always rely on each other. Only reason she doesn't take the No. 1 spot is that she might be better off with somebody where she isn't this subordinate. Mike himself could hardly do better.
3. Jessie - Probably a surprise to you, to me it certainly was when I ranked her, because she is only bonus content and we don't know much about her. And when I want to say he can help her I certainly don't mean his BA stuff to help her make more money out of her costumes - the idea that a BA major has any idea about how it really works is overdone, they don't. But she is quirky, which is nice but also needs support, and she obviously has some trust issues but trusts Mike enough to let him take three virginities in a row. Her constant cosplaying might get annoying though, depending on your preferences. But I guess he could be very good for her and she hasn't shown any real negatives so far and is nice and funny.
4. Lydia - First, she is probably the one most likely to move way up or way down, depending on how the story continues. And as I said, this is not about "is she my favorite LI" - she isn't by far, as many others a "forced" LI gets a big minus. She certainly needs help exploring life however, and while Mike is not a perfect fit, probably too adventurous, he at least cares for her as a person, even if somewhat idolized. The other way round, she is generally nice. Marrying into wealth is a nice bonus.
5. Stacy - A tried and tested team even though the real teamwork only started recently. Can't do much wrong with her, then again, I don't see that she really needs Mike. Wants him? Yup. Loves him? Yup. But if he weren't available she could easily find another guy, there's nothing preventing her from living a happy life without him.
6. Lyssa - She's set in life so she doesn't need Mike on that part. However, her special surprise needs an understanding partner and given how hard she worked and how out of fun she must have been in parts, a younger, more energetic guy like Mike will do fine, better than one of her peers. Might become a bit of or feel a bit like a sugar mommy relationship, but he could definitely do worse in that regard. Also, her actions and reactions clearly show that she sees more in him than just a piece of meat. There seems to be something more going on here, considering her repeated sad faces, but we'll have to wait and see what it is.
7. Min - Doing fine in many regards but really needs a guiding hand. One that also understands her a bit. Certainly not Anthony even though he may be a great lay. Mike so far seems to be the main one who sees a person in her, so that could help her greatly. The other way round she doesn't offer as much as others on this list do, but still they work well.

Tier B - BFF - or at least for some time

8. Iona - Needs a break from her big sis. Has a documented interest in Mike (c. f. the "spanking talk" on the party in week 2). Can handle herself though, he'd probably be more of a station in her life than the final stage.
9. Nora - To remind you, we're talking "single partner" endings, so no Polly in this equation. And then the chemistry falls a bit flat. Certainly a fit that can work (again, forget that he "could help her make money", in real life he can't, at least for now).
10. Allison - Has her sports, has her cam girl activity, may still need some grounding in the long run. The two get along well, so why not?
11. Polly - Similar to Nora, but she has more options, specifically those without dicks. She also seems to prefer those ever so slightly.
12. Hana - We don't know that much about her. She likes being in control, whether Mike does will of course depend on your choices. I can see them as a team in many aspects, horizontal gymnastics included, but I don't see the major aspect that would make them a great couple.

Tier C - Fuckbuddies

13. Dahlia - If you like her approach you two can have a lot of fun together. Her personality however would make any real friendship difficult.
14. Vanessa - You're fun to her, she knows a thing or two herself Mike enjoys, but there's a lack of chemistry in anything else.
15. Cynthia - Also an uneven relationship. Her minor "fame" could make this some Sugar Mommy stuff like Lyssa. Only less mommy. And less sugar. And less overall chemistry.
16. Tahlia - We met at a party. We fucked. We had fun. We parted ways. Maybe we'll fuck again some day.

Tier D - Nope

17. Maria - Wrong plumbing, strange character, not a healthy relationship
18. Judge - Maybe I should have her at Tier C - then again, this isn't about you two, it is about a certain kink, that's it. You as a person or her as a person don't play any part in it
19. Chastity - prostitute, that's not what Mike needs, and I don't see her settling down. At least she's not an asshole.
20. Samiya - prostitute, that's not what Mike needs, and I don't see her settling down. Also she's an asshole.
21. Chloe - In a loving relationship with somebody else, so you're not needed. Yeah, might be a fuckbuddy if you want to, but when it comes to settling down it's bros before hos.
There sadly is no harem tag. I just hope there is a man whore ending where I can end having my sex slave my pee sister and pee lover and the song bird without having to tell the other fucks no.

Regardless I don't think there will be much drama on who you choose (I hate that hurt everyone to chose one bullshit), so I think I'll be fine with the ending(s).

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Really so MC putting his dick in a cage is something he chose or rather the player chose? That seemed pretty forced to me... which is why I quit the game.
I suppose that happens on week 3? Is this on all routes? No matter if you are on dominance path or sub path?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There sadly is no harem tag. I just hope there is a man whore ending where I can end having my sex slave my pee sister and pee lover and the song bird without having to tell the other fucks no.

Regardless I don't think there will be much drama on who you choose (I hate that hurt everyone to chose one bullshit), so I think I'll be fine with the ending(s).
I understand the "no harem" tag mainly as "you don't get to stay in a big happy fuckfestfamily with everybody". While that probably means single endings (and not for every minor character), in my eyes it doesn't preclude possible three-person endings, especially with Nora/Polly, possibly with Lydia/Min or AmRose/Stacy. Especially since a three people combo isn't enough for "harem" per the rules of the site.

That being said, it was more a mental exercise than an ending prediction.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really so MC putting his dick in a cage is something he chose or rather the player chose? That seemed pretty forced to me... which is why I quit the game.
No but:

• He did whip his dick out and jerk it to a girl while she was sleeping, irl, he's a creepy motherfucker

• He then chose to submit to the demands of an app rather than man up, admit what he'd done and face the possibility of Lydia reporting him to the police, the college and never speaking to him again which, irl, would be very much deserved

• He then continued to submit to the app when it demanded he have sex with 20 partners which, even given how loosely that was intepreted (Kevin counts? Really?) was obviously impossible. The cage was the obvious consequence since there's no way it was going to be a penectomy.

What's really funny is that, if Lydia is the one behind the app then she already knows what he did and is only doing all of this because he didn't. I'm reminded of

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
No but:

• He did whip his dick out and jerk it to a girl while she was sleeping, irl, he's a creepy motherfucker

• He then chose to submit to the demands of an app rather than man up, admit what he'd done and face the possibility of Lydia reporting him to the police, the college and never speaking to him again which, irl, would be very much deserved

• He then continued to submit to the app when it demanded he have sex with 20 partners which, even given how loosely that was intepreted (Kevin counts? Really?) was obviously impossible. The cage was the obvious consequence since there's no way it was going to be a penectomy.

What's really funny is that, if Lydia is the one behind the app then she already knows what he did and is only doing all of this because he didn't. I'm reminded of

All true, but someone said there wasn't forced content. I was just pointing out that there is (pretty much the whole story) and then everyone wants to debate me or point out why it's ok. I just don't enjoy that so I'm done. I am now putting this thread on ignore so enjoy if this is your flavor of kink(s) but as I've said it's no longer of interest to me.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes