DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So apparently it doesn't even matter whether you have any gold stars or not, you will get out at the same time anyways, saying you need 3 stars, and that you have barely enough, even when you have 0 stars, and it also says you've been in the cage to get out, so the gold stars are useless.

I tried to see if there was a way to not get out of the cage at that point, as I thought that would be a funny secondary playthrough, testing that was a big waste of time.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So apparently it doesn't even matter whether you have any gold stars or not, you will get out at the same time anyways, saying you need 3 stars, and that you have barely enough, even when you have 0 stars, and it also says you've been in the cage to get out, so the gold stars are useless.

I tried to see if there was a way to not get out of the cage at that point, as I thought that would be a funny secondary playthrough, testing that was a big waste of time.
Not true, you get out at the end of day 2 without gold stars. With them you get out earlier on day 2 and get a scene with Alison as a result.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not true, you get out at the end of day 2 without gold stars. With them you get out earlier on day 2 and get a scene with Alison as a result.
I can't be entirely certain but I am pretty sure I only had 2 Gold Stars at that scene, still it allowed me to get out for three. Or are there 4+ available? I am only sure I missed one since I was/am not on Maria's part.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
That's a nice thought. But I think it's entitlement. Just the sake of the over use of the word "forced" I believe no matter which li was unavoidable a certain group would be upset and post how they hate the "forced" one.

Maybe I'm cynical
TBH It's just in a game with a shitton of different potential partners it always feels wrong to have your character constantly be like "no but this is the one I really love though" especially if you've grown way way more attached to another character. It's a very common problem in these kind of games where the creators have decided there's a canon love interest and you don't get to decide even though you're fuckin 20 different people

Reactions: ARB582

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can't be entirely certain but I am pretty sure I only had 2 Gold Stars at that scene, still it allowed me to get out for three. Or are there 4+ available? I am only sure I missed one since I was/am not on Maria's part.
Maybe it's because we're using the mod, it might let us out immediately no matter what.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Alright, there are gold stars for:
* Squirting + Creampie.
* Judge Rape.
* Min Watersports at her house.
* Lyssa taking your anal cherry.

So yes, there are actually 4
Okay, then everything is as it should be, got the first three of them. Thanks for looking it up.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
Jun 20, 2018
TBH It's just in a game with a shitton of different potential partners it always feels wrong to have your character constantly be like "no but this is the one I really love though" especially if you've grown way way more attached to another character. It's a very common problem in these kind of games where the creators have decided there's a canon love interest and you don't get to decide even though you're fuckin 20 different people
All of these points apply to both AmRose and Lydia but people only get angry about the Lydia case.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
All of these points apply to both AmRose and Lydia but people only get angry about the Lydia case.
How often does the MC say "I love AmRose and only AmRose, she is just perfect" explicitely? I say there is a strong difference in both wording of "praise" as well as frequency.

(Granted, only going from memory here, I made one over the top research for this game already when calculating MC's dong length, not gonna count "number of shills")

Reactions: ARB582 and Teschos
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes