Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so far only 3 endings were really good the rest were just meh lyssa amrose and nora those 3 endings to me anyways felt heartwarming in lyssa's ending and amrose ending you could feel how much they meant to the mc and how much the mc meant to them in nora's ending eh not to so much but it was still good.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
suppose to post on myriam
in that game the patch and mod together will never work together they override each other joker would have to wait for the person who does the patch then do his magic to make it work but the guy that does the patch it takes him about a week and joker has his mod ready that day or the next.

Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
suppose to post on myriam
in that game the patch and mod together will never work together they override each other joker would have to wait for the person who does the patch then do his magic to make it work but the guy that does the patch it takes him about a week and joker has his mod ready that day or the next.
fair enough

Zatil

Aug 12, 2018
had the same problem. is the patch file in OP to be used for all 3 parts or is there a seperate patch for each part?
I figured out what was causing it. Didn't seem to work with the Unlocker Mod. Deleted the Functions.rpyc file and it worked.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so why this was marked as completed? it still unfinished as it were
fucking Succubus Contract started making season 2 as a new game in a new thread yet first one still doesn't have a tag, but this one filled with placeholders somehow completed? a little consistency, mods?
I know your main issue is consistency, and I consider a game without an ending (for your specific part) also not completed, however I still think the fact that no more gameplay and no more story introductions (new kinks, new characters) will happen as somewhat justifyable for the tag, as wonky as they all are anyways.

can someone tell me if week 3 has any ntr content
Yes there is netorare, however only one very specific route.

Is there way to get free in this scene. I am on lydia and min path so i only got two gold start and i am having issue saving after week 1 and week 2 so i have to start default?
You could let Lyssa take your anal cherry for a gold star (if you are on her path), apart from that I wouldn't know of any way.

Is there impregnation?
Yes, though not across the board but only one - and personally I do not like the way the pregnancy happens.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
That being said i do dislike the idea of making only ending 1 canon just to push the next game out. I am sure the developers could figure out another way to create a sequel without invalidating the other 17 different possible endings.
I havent played this in awhile but I dont think they could find a way to do it while still having MC (or anybody who makes lots of choices) involved. Several high quality games made by talented devs include cameos from other games (like how cece/the singer girl from the same game keep popping up) and even then they are always working from one specific ending. The game (Fetish locator 2 electric boogaloo) would have to either have to read your saves from FL1 or you would have to do a long questionarie about what you did in the previous game after/during the time you are creating your character which would alienate new players.

Then you have the acatal work that would go into every scene/even line of dialog a scene with MC ifor example if he is in the background not interacting with the story at all would require 17 different set ups (or however many endings there are) if you want actual "good crossover" it wouldnt even just be 17 different female models because you would want some "personality" the same goes for text where if you want something beyond: " MC got with (Character name) they ended up doing (things shown during ending) " you have to write multiple lines for example what if MC is single? in a relationship? in a throple? dom? cuck?) obvisouly this changes if the MC is the same across games but even then you still have to worry about rendering the same scenes multiple times because a diffrent model is standing next to you.

Reactions: damnedfrog

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I clicked on the getting started and there was a list of stuff to do ,do you still need to do all that now that its 2023 and the game is completed? Or is it fine to just click one of the links under download?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I clicked on the getting started and there was a list of stuff to do ,do you still need to do all that now that its 2023 and the game is completed? Or is it fine to just click one of the links under download?
need to play week 1, then w2 and then w3.

Reactions: jep3

chikoure

Mar 14, 2021
code erreur
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/d16/d16s09.rpy", line 18, in script call
call reached_ending from _call_reached_ending_6
ScriptError: could not find label 'reached_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'reached_ending'.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Are the links in OP that are not in SPOILER for a complete game or just week 3?
They have more than 8GB which is more than 1 and 2 week combined so its kinda confusing.

Jan 27, 2021
Going on a rant will not change the fact the game's story is completed. Now the only thing missing are the epilogues for 12 out of 18 of those endings. Which are gigantic by the way (played Lyssa's and it was around 2 hours long).
So stop being entitled and learn to be patient like most people in this thread.

Download the ones from the OP, they all are the extended versions.
Is this really this hard to understand? If I have to wait two more years to play the completed game, I'll do that. I'm always waiting until games are finished, sometimes I'm following the games for years. BaDIK will take about 5 more years to end, each season takes more than 2 years and I'm not playing it until a season is done and I also think DPC should take all the time in the world to complete it how he feels right! I think all devs should work how they feel comfortable.
I've already bought Chasing sunsets, City of Broken Dreamers: Book one and Freshwomen season 1. I didn't even download any of these yet. I just now the first two are close to the finish line. I'll wait for it and then I'll play. I think I'm quite patient.
If someone feels milked, go unsubscribe, that's it, don't whine about slow development, it would only lead to messed up content! BUT I would like to get real and trustworthy information about the games, or at least consistent information. Freeloading family was marked abandoned because the harem ending was missing. The story was complete, all the solo endings were there. How wasn't it completed then while this one is??? Double homework didn't miss any content, any endings, even the epilogues were done for years but there was no tag for a long time. Multiple people reported it for the tag and were ignored.

If games are considered completed here even if some endings or epilogues are missing, I would be fine with that too, I'll know then to check the topic for extra information but be consistent about it! Some games are literally half-done and have the tag while some games are really done, there's no plan for any more content, not even DLCs unrelated to the main story but aren't tagged.

Simply define what completed means here and stick to that definition so everybody would know what to expect when seeing a tag!

Edit:
Look at the abandoned tag! Do I think it's definition is good? No, absolutely not. But I know what it means here. Even if a dev posts here every day, even if the dev publishes consistent updates to one of their other games, even if dev's paying subscribers voted and wanted a particular game first before the other, a game could get the abandoned tag after 18 months of no updates here. Doesn't matter what dev says or what other information we know. I could cite examples, already wrote Freeloading family. It met the tag criteria, dev said it's not done, endings are to be released but couldn't do it because the writer quit and had to find a new one. They worked on other games, updated frequently, are active members here too. But 18 months passed without the announced endings, Freeloading family got the abandoned tag. But it seems it also met the completed tag criteria, since the story was done, like this one? How is this possible?
If Foz won't release the epilogue within 18 months, would College bound get the abandoned tag too? That's a lot closer to the real end than this one, there'd be only one short epilogue and not 12 very long ones. Until then should it get the on-hold tag since dev works on another game? Or simply it must get the completed tag too, like this one? It shouldn't be this hard to define some criteria and stick to those, always.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes