• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kinq06

May 14, 2017
Guys i'm having a error.

It says my device cannot save the game progress, asks me to give permission but there's not a thing such as app in windows 10. can you help me

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People stop complaining over the updates size. Everyone knows this game is on a monthly schedule so if you can't deal with this then try playing every 2-3 months instead. That way it will feel like a huge update. :cool:

The Lyssa scene was hot as fuck. How she just claims the MC as hers. Stacy lost a lot of points and I'm sure she will get blackmailed too and Oliver is most likely a creepy stalker at best.
Yep. Lyssa seems to be intended on going all out in this party. Quite like her outfit, she looks very dominatrix on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oliver seems like he admires her because he wants to transition himself...
Pretty much the same thing that i am thinking. Seems like Olivier is in the process of discovering herself and wants to use Lyssa as a role model.

--------------------------------------------
PS: Fuck Lydia again. :LOL: :LOL:

It seems Min relationship is rocked now that she tried water sports with her boyfriend. He stormed angry and took his anger on Chloe's pussy, to Kevin's delight.:oops:

I liked that AmRose called Mike out about Stacy, she is indeed a adult woman and she will do what she wants, she doesn't belong to Mike. Still since she is likely more pervert than her brother i bet Stacy will be doing a lot of points in the app.:ROFLMAO:

By the way, it was quite strange that th app didn't bothered Mike once with updated scores during the party.:unsure:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
I liked that AmRose called Mike out about Stacy, she is indeed a adult woman and she will do what she wants, she doesn't belong to Mike. Still since she is likely more pervert than her brother i bet Stacy will be doing a lot of points in the app.:ROFLMAO:
When out-of-character obnoxious cuntery from the one character formally designated as a sub completely taking charge of the situation and leaving the MC with no choice but to whinge a bit is a highlight of the update, that's a bad sign.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Judging by the reactions from holiday updates/specials in every game that has them, it's easy to see that the vast majority of players don't give a single fuck about them. Makes you wonder why so many devs insist on doing them every year....
I honestly dont know. When they fit into the game - ok that is fine. But most of the time they are standalones or maybe dream sequences.

This one is at least integrated, but after the bad last update they needed something better and not a lot of pointless talking. You can probably cut half the text and still have the same content. And even with all the banter it is short as fuck, but at least there is some lewd stuff in it.

They really have to deliver something good next year to make up for the last 2 updates.

Edit:

Who is this Mike? ... You mean the MC? ... that whole scene sucks when you told AmRose that you are her master. The game gave you the choice to pick a loving angle or a slave/master thing - and she even told the one girl that you are her master, but she doesnt act like that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Who is this Mike? ... You mean the MC? ... that whole scene sucks when you told AmRose that you are her master. The game gave you the choice to pick a loving angle or a slave/master thing - and she even told the one girl that you are her master, but she doesnt act like that.
You do get that was a kink thing right? AmRose isn't actually Mike's slave. She is perfectly capable of calling him out for that little hypocrisy moment about the possibility of his sister having sex and her own kinks away from his eyes.

I actually commend the game for once again not going with the generic route that many games with incest like to follow, the "she is my property and lives only for my dick" kind of thing.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You do get that was a kink thing right? AmRose isn't actually Mike's slave. She is perfectly capable of calling him out for that little hypocrisy moment about the possibility of his sister having sex and her own kinks away from his eyes.

I actually commend the game for once again not going with the generic route that many games with incest like to follow, the "she is my property and lives only for my dick" kind of thing.
I agree the sister having her own mind is nice and different with most vns here. But I disagree about amrose, the only good thing about her is her pledging to be your slave and that kills it her behaving that way.

I don't play these games for realism and so far her character hasn't went along with her pledge at all. It is disappointing

Reactions: tombeir

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
People stop complaining over the updates size. Everyone knows this game is on a monthly schedule so if you can't deal with this then try playing every 2-3 months instead. That way it will feel like a huge update. :cool:

Yep. Lyssa seems to be intended on going all out in this party. Quite like her outfit, she looks very dominatrix on it.

Pretty much the same thing that i am thinking. Seems like Olivier is in the process of discovering herself and wants to use Lyssa as a role model.

--------------------------------------------
PS: Fuck Lydia again. :LOL: :LOL:

It seems Min relationship is rocked now that she tried water sports with her boyfriend. He stormed angry and took his anger on Chloe's pussy, to Kevin's delight.:oops:

By the way, it was quite strange that th app didn't bothered Mike once with updated scores during the party.:unsure:
You just summarized every thought I had about the update, well done, saved me a lot of time. Owe you one.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I agree the sister having her own mind is nice and different with most vns here. But I disagree about amrose, the only good thing about her is her pledging to be your slave and that kills it her behaving that way.

I don't play these games for realism and so far her character hasn't went along with her pledge at all. It is disappointing
But look at how far the developer has gone to characterize Lyssa as a transwoman instead of just some bland fetish, or how far he has gone with depicting water sports with Min or even explaining how Lydia is likely on the asexual spectrum (ace).

It is no wonder he is doing the same with AmRose. She may enjoy being submissive to Mike when "in bed" but that doesn't make her subservient to his every whim. She is still her own person.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
And you do get that it's still bad writing for a character sho is primarily defined by her submissive relationship to the main character to have a sudden bout of out-of-character overbearingness, for the MC to be railroaded into being a doormat to it, right? He is perfectly capable of taking his own position - oh, wait, no he isn't. It's bad for characterisation. It's bad for player choice. It's bad for player preference. It's bad for content (since it seems to have been a major part of this update being such a nothingness). I could go on, but instead I'll say that the only thing it is good for is delivering that satisfaction for players who want possessive MCs "called out". That could still well have been done with a better written scene. That it makes a point you like does not make it well written.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But look at how far the developer has gone to characterize Lyssa as a transwoman instead of just some bland fetish, or how far he has gone with depicting water sports with Min or even explaining how Lydia is likely on the asexual spectrum (ace).

It is no wonder he is doing the same with AmRose. She may enjoy being submissive to Mike when "in bed" but that doesn't make her subservient to his every whim. She is still her own person.
I've not yet done any of lyssa route. But I agree a nice job about Min.

The only thing I liked about Amrose was her being a sex slave sadly she has done very little of it. Her character is annoying to me so I had my hopes up she would actually submit and be bearable unfortunately that hasn't been the case at all and others in the vn are way more submissive than her... just my thoughts on it.

In fact that is my only complaint.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's bad for characterisation. It's bad for player choice. It's bad for player preference. It's bad for content (since it seems to have been a major part of this update being such a nothingness). I could go on, but instead I'll say that the only thing it is good for is delivering that satisfaction for players who want possessive MCs "called out". That could still well have been done with a better written scene. That it makes a point you like does not make it well written.
No. It's bad for you and few more players, but not for everyone. I can say the same to you: "That it makes a point you don't like does not make it bad written".

It seems you can't understand that a person can be submissive only in bed and not in the entire relationship

Jul 20, 2020
The "what's this?!?" skit had me laughing how she warped around the room looking at everything, that type of humor, for me, just really brings the character of Stacy to the forefront even more than others.

So, from my perspective, I agree with Amrose that Stacy is in fact, her own self, able to make her own choices, but at the same time, I (MC) would want to try to protect her as well from what could be a downward spiral. It's a slippery slope to be sure in real life, as Stacy may be a little sexual minx, scenes like the apartment shows that she's still somewhat 'innocent' at heart, and it'd be a tragedy to see her get thrown into the same predicament that the MC and Amrose are in.

Overall it was a solid update, but it definitely has some warning signs popping up, it'll be interesting to see what happens down the road from here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So far she's done exactly that, though. She's submissive practically everywhere but in bed. Besides doesn't AmRose know she and MC are being blackmailed by the app she got her into? It's got stupid written all over it.
Where? She may have been a bit clingy because Mike is her crush but i don't remember any instance where AmRose was submissive to him other than she doing everything he wanted during the beach sex scene. :unsure:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
No. It's bad for you and few more players, but not for everyone. I can say the same to you: "That it makes a point you don't like does not make it bad written".
No, it is bad for the story. I'm fine with the point being made - if it was made in a well-written way. That it makes a point that some people might not like doesn't make it badly written, but that is not an argument that anyone has brought. The objections that were listed, from among other reasons, were:
1. that it is bad for AmRose's characterisation - true, whether one agrees with her point or not.
2. that it detracts from player choice - true, whether one agrees with her point or not.
3. that it is negative for following expressed player preference - true, whether one agrees with her point or not.
4. that it likely contributed to the fairly lacking content of the update compared to Week 1 releases - ok, this one is more speculative, if you care to disagree with a point that was actually claimed, this might be a good place to start.

So, how about it? Going to actually engage with the argument about the writing quality, or sit exactly where I said in defending it only on the basis of the statement AmRose was making in itself?

Where? She may have been a bit clingy because Mike is her crush but i don't remember any instance where AmRose was submissive to him other than she doing everything he wanted during the beach sex scene. :unsure:
Almost everything we've seen with her has shown her as a passive, submissive, non-confrontational person to a remarkable degree. From how she was introduced to the MC, being very much attracted to him and yet backgrounding herself completely because her friend was together with him to the point that he was completely unaware of her interest even well after the end of that relationship. Through how she got into her situation with the app. With special mention to how she completely let Maria(? the lesbian) completely domineer her even though she really wasn't into what was going on. Continuing with how (at odds with your mischaracterisation) she set up a relationship with the MC that had a clear hierarchy of him over her rather than it being a just-in-bed thing because of her continuing submission to what he might like rather than binding him to her... I'll leave it at that for now. She is literally the least plausible person in the game to act in the way she does in this section. It wouldn't be as strange for Daisy to do it - Daisy is still a submissive fetish choice. Daisy's character isn't as polar opposite to what AmRose does in this section as AmRose's is. The issue is not that AmRose did this while having that sub fetish content, the issue is that AmRose did this while having AmRose's established character.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes