the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.06.21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 15.02.2021 (v1.06.21)

Last edited:

Epicnibz1

Apr 20, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.05.08.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi, how do I enable the taboo patch? I've tried touching the version at bottom right screen but it doesn't do anything. Thank you

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I started playing this update still pissed from the last update where the party never took place.

And about 5 minutes in of reading overly long conversations that were delaying the party from taking place and the choices of events like we got last time it finally dawned me.

The party is not taking place again. This is just another time killing update.

And the whole set up seemed to be for.... setting up that stupid stripper pole animations at the end with the Christmas message.

Whooptie fucking doo.... What a waste of time.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Judging by the reactions from holiday updates/specials in every game that has them, it's easy to see that the vast majority of players don't give a single fuck about them. Makes you wonder why so many devs insist on doing them every year....

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The Lyssa scene was hot as fuck. How she just claims the MC as hers. Stacy lost a lot of points and I'm sure she will get blackmailed too and Oliver is most likely a creepy stalker at best.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Judging by the reactions from holiday updates/specials in every game that has them, it's easy to see that the vast majority of players don't give a single fuck about them. Makes you wonder why so many devs insist on doing them every year....
Because some Dev do make good Xmas story like FFCreations with Freeloading Family.
So Xmas specials are like the games, some Dev good job, some Dev do excellent job and some Dev don't do such good of a job on there Xmas specials.

Reactions: Koulo077
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes