Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
You can choose what to do in game, there is no such thing as unavoidable buttplug scene with Mike.
There is such a thing as said buttplug scene which is unavoidable from before the point at which you have any kind of indication that it's even an option, though.

And no matter how many of these obviously-lost-people-needing-a-map-somewhere-else kink shamers I put on Ignore, there's always someone new.
I'm commenting to say that I'm upset to see people commenting to say that they're upset at what they're seeing. If anything generates enough chatter on the internet, it will have people bitching about it there. The specifics of the bitching can range from sensible and well presented to esoteric and inscrutable, but it will be there regardless. Where there is less cause for the more obvious criticism, the less obvious will take a more prominent place.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
There is such a thing as said buttplug scene which is unavoidable from before the point at which you have any kind of indication that it's even an option, though.
On week 1 day 7, at the beach you can start things with Vanessa, if you do you get a choice at the Samiya job where you can opt out of being her assistant at all. And apparently there will be another alternative added when week 2 finishes. Like scrumbles said, it's not really unavoidable.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm commenting to say that I'm upset to see people commenting to say that they're upset at what they're seeing. If anything generates enough chatter on the internet, it will have people bitching about it there. The specifics of the bitching can range from sensible and well presented to esoteric and inscrutable, but it will be there regardless. Where there is less cause for the more obvious criticism, the less obvious will take a more prominent place.
Shit, that was deep.:unsure: I'm probably gonna have to read that again tomorrow when I'm fully sober. But it sounded real good.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
On week 1 day 7, at the beach you can start things with Vanessa, if you do you get a choice at the Samiya job where you can opt out of being her assistant at all. And apparently there will be another alternative added when week 2 finishes. Like scrumbles said, it's not really unavoidable.
Not trying to be an ass, but if it ain't just me you may want to re read your post cause I have no clue what you are actually saying.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Not trying to be an ass, but if it ain't just me you may want to re read your post cause I have no clue what you are actually saying.
Thought I was pretty clear but okay.

What I was saying was that on day 7 of week 1 you can choose to have sex with Vanessa. If you do, then on day 9 was it when Samiya explains what she wants you to do in exchange for her returning the clothes you get a choice between "being her assistant" which leads to the buttplug scene or "playing a prank" on a MILF she knows, which is Vanessa. Apparently that option doesn't appear if you don't do the Vanessa day 7 scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So under the right circumstances you do get a choice.
That clear it up?

Reactions: Paapi and Hound_013

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thought I was pretty clear but okay.

What I was saying was that on day 7 of week 1 you can choose to have sex with Vanessa. If you do, then on day 9 was it when Samiya explains what she wants you to do in exchange for her returning the clothes you get a choice between "being her assistant" which leads to the buttplug scene or "playing a prank" on a MILF she knows, which is Vanessa. Apparently that option doesn't appear if you don't do the Vanessa day 7 scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So under the right circumstances you do get a choice.
That clear it up?
Crystal, the last post seemed to cancel itself out ( like a double negative so to speak.) Thank you. That explains why i never saw the buttplug in question:)

Reactions: Paapi

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Just in case you didn't unlock Vanessa's route, but you don't want to replay week 1 either, launch Ren'py console and type:
Code:
date_vw = True
before meeting Samiya on day 9.
To activate the console, use Unren or google "enable renpy console".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Try actually playing the game before making absurd claims next time. :FacePalm:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Try actually playing the game before making absurd claims next time. :FacePalm:
Rather funny thing to say, given that I have and that playing the game demonstrates that what you quoted me saying is correct.

As this guy said:
On week 1 day 7, at the beach you can start things with Vanessa, if you do you get a choice at the Samiya job where you can opt out of being her assistant at all.
Those are your options for opting out of the scene. Both of these options occur before the buttplug is brought up. You can choose the options here that will put you on the route for the buttplug, and the buttplug has not been mentioned. You can get to a point in the save from which the option to avoid the buttplug is not there, and you have not yet been informed that the buttplug is coming. One could even say:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Rather funny thing to say, given that I have and that playing the game demonstrates that what you quoted me saying is correct.

As this guy said:

Those are your options for opting out of the scene. Both of these options occur before the buttplug is brought up. You can choose the options here that will put you on the route for the buttplug, and the buttplug has not been mentioned. You can get to a point in the save from which the option to avoid the buttplug is not there, and you have not yet been informed that the buttplug is coming. One could even say:
So what you're complaining about is the fact that the choice that allows you to avoid the buttplug doesn't tell you that there will be a buttplug to avoid?
You know what I agree. When I first came across that choice I had to stop and think for quite a bit because it struck me as odd with how undescriptive the choice was. It was mostly Samiya deliberately not telling the MC everything, but also the game deliberately not telling us players everything, which, when it comes to a choice between an h-scene and another h-scene, is kinda not cool.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
So what you're complaining about is the fact that the choice that allows you to avoid the buttplug doesn't tell you that there will be a buttplug to avoid?
Mmmh, I'm not even complaining about it. Paapi complained about it, then the RC guy came it to say that it wasn't a thing, so I pointed out to him that it was.

What you describe is what I was pointing out, though. I don't mind it so much, it kinda makes sense in terms of story, but I can see why people would.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seriously i lost count of how many times this was answered already, including in the last few pages. Please search and read the thread next time. ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I went back 3 pages and no it is NOT answered, there are 100 pages to go through.

The answer is only 1 word, not 25 words. Y or N

Thanks
Type patch into the search bar on the top right. Yes, this is harder to type than answering a question I personally have answered on multiple previous occassions but I am fucking sick of enabling people too lazy to do even that.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes