Chak25

Jun 25, 2020
The game has great potential...... Eagerly waiting for Week 2 to complete so that I can progress further

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Never heard of it. If it exists, it is not official.

Currently? No, it doesn't.
There are NTR scenes, but either you are just a voyeur, or you are the bull.
There is atleast one girl you can have service another in a bathroom and you have the choice of a picture sent to you of the aftermath. And yes a couple of voyeur scenes :)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
There is atleast one girl you can have service another in a bathroom and you have the choice of a picture sent to you of the aftermath. And yes a couple of voyeur scenes :)
Do you mean Maria? She's not your girlfriend. Hell, she's even lesbian.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
They most probably do, yes. Though I agree, that scene hardly qualifies as ntr – it's blackmail, or sexual harassment, or both really.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, they're talking about Kevin and Chloe, the boyfriend and girlfriend/brother and sister, I'd attach a screenshot but that's not working right now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No, they're talking about Kevin and Chloe, the boyfriend and girlfriend/brother and sister, I'd attach a screenshot but that's not working right now.
I don't think they are as Spfjolietjake did describe a very particular scene; reachable only by those who attended MrDicky's event. Granted Echo's first scene does show her servicing someone in the loo, it's one of the aforementioned voyeur scenes. Also, the corresponding picture of the latter scene isn't sent to the MC as he is in fact the one taking it.

Edit: see also the outdated (a.k.a. non-extended week one) tabulation of attainable points I compiled some time ago.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
They most probably do, yes. Though I agree, that scene hardly qualifies as ntr – it's blackmail, or sexual harassment, or both really.
I don't think they are as Spfjolietjake did describe a very particular scene; reachable only by those who attended MrDicky's event. Granted Echo's first scene does show her servicing someone in the loo, it's one of the aforementioned voyeur scenes. Also, the corresponding picture of the latter scene isn't sent to the MC as he is in fact the one taking it.

Edit: see also the outdated (a.k.a. non-extended week one) tabulation of attainable points I compiled some time ago.
Sorry if I misspoke. I thought ntr covered people that you were also have the chance to do sexual things with. I meant no harm. lemonfreak has the way better example. Truly I love everything about this vn besides the trans content so far. (Nothing against trans at all, just the character herself mainly).

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Does incest patch needs updating with the new game update or the old one works perfectly? If not was the patch updated?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah, just a handjob and nothing, but I don't know if I missed something. Well, yeah, I do want to see some Stacy in action, well one can only hope, will play it again when the week is finished. Good game overall.
A handjob isn't incest????

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes