Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That was boring. Nothing fun in here. Some nude stuff and low level teasing. Yeah sure - preparation of the party ... hope that that will be good.
Yeah nothing much in the way of fetishes, aside from some quick frotting with Lyssa. The stacy apartment scene was funny at first but then dragged on a bit. I guess I'll need to start checking this out every other update.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Same as in week 1.
V.0.03 ( -> V. 1.04): Wednesday morning & afternoon
V.0.04 ( -> V. 1.05): Party 1/2
V.0.05 ( -> V. 1.06): Party 2/2

alyath

May 31, 2020
So quick question: do we have the option of having an open or poly relationship? Is that planned? or do we have to cheat?
If you played the First week, in the end there is an Option to choose either way to make AmRose your Slave or secret Girlfriend, and later on your Girlfriend in making Lydia is telling you she does want all to know you have done, but never want to know what you will do. So I would say yes, this Game will have a Harem, Polyamorous Route. Cause this is a Fetish too I think. :sneaky:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If you played the First week, in the end there is an Option to choose either way to make AmRose your Slave or secret Girlfriend, and later on your Girlfriend in making Lydia is telling you she does want all to know you have done, but never want to know what you will do. So I would say yes, this Game will have a Harem, Polyamorous Route. Cause this is a Fetish too I think. :sneaky:
The last time I played was at the end of week one, thanks for the answer and clarification.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Link for compressed Week1 is the same as Week2? o_O
The MEGA "compressed" link that's supposed to point to Week 1 is actually to Week 2.

The NOPY link is okay.
A quick thread search with 'compressed' gave me a page of results.
On Jul 4th darkslayer5 posted this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-v1-04-10-vinovella.35068/page-54#post-3769642
I've not tried it, so if I'm wrong let me know and I'll change my post.
The next one in the list is a lot smaller and not available... so I'm taking that as the 1st compression of week 2.

OP Updated now.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The person who update the OP must have include my compressed version links in both week 2 and one, i can't do nothing to change that, and i'm not the one who compressed week one.

But if you search the thread for "compressed" you will find the week 1 compressed version.
The NOPY '"Week 1" link is correct.

I was just pointing the error out.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
A quick thread search with 'compressed' gave me a page of results.
On Jul 4th darkslayer5 posted this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-v1-04-10-vinovella.35068/page-54#post-3769642
I've not tried it, so if I'm wrong let me know and I'll change my post.
The next one in the list is a lot smaller and not available... so I'm taking that as the 1st compression of week 2.
The link in the OP

link.png

originally pointed to https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-v1-04-10-vinovella.35068/post-4644999; in fact it's been changed while i was working on this response, apparently

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
last time i played, its still one game alone
so week one is useless now? no effect?
do i need to download week 1 too?
i hate game separate like this

alyath

May 31, 2020
last time i played, its still one game alone
so week one is useless now? no effect?
do i need to download week 1 too?
i hate game separate like this
It is like Mass Effect. Your choices from week 1 carry over to week 2- 3- X. And you learn about different Chars, and you can have much more Scenes. And Dude ME1-3 was one of the best Games ever developed by anyone.
So yes it is still usefull. You may go with other chars, that may lead to other encounters. This Game is not linear, so Week 1 will always be usefull.
And yes you can make Choices while starting week 2. But this choices are limited compare to playing week 1.

alyath

May 31, 2020
you really need to make the futa/trans stuff optional. it was fun up till that point and i stopped the game and deleted it. not all of us are into that stuff and im not shaming those that are before someone reports me as usual. we all have our own kinks and im not into it.
Ähmm it is Optional. I may help you with the Options if you want. And the only Trans is Lyssa
and sex with her is completly avoidable.
But as far as I know, FL will go deeper and deeper into Kinks. So I am sure that at some Point everybody will dislike a kink in this Game. And I think it is some Part of the Fun that my Mc has to Deal with it.

And never Kinkshame! Everyone has the right to like it or not. As long as he/she/it respects that some others may like it.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Haven't play this game yet
So
Can
Somebody explain to me
Does this game hv ntr???
Like mc girls cheating on him ntr??

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
you really need to make the futa/trans stuff optional. it was fun up till that point and i stopped the game and deleted it. not all of us are into that stuff and im not shaming those that are before someone reports me as usual. we all have our own kinks and im not into it.
I agree. Also, I envy the cat in your avatar pic.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Ähmm it is Optional. I may help you with the Options if you want. And the only Trans is Lyssa
and sex with her is completly avoidable.
But as far as I know, FL will go deeper and deeper into Kinks. So I am sure that at some Point everybody will dislike a kink in this Game. And I think it is some Part of the Fun that my Mc has to Deal with it.

And never Kinkshame! Everyone has the right to like it or not. As long as he/she/it respects that some others may like it.
Is it an option you can set? or is it just knowing about it and avoiding it?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes