apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Estou realmente impressionado com este jogo. não gosto de esportes aquáticos, mas a cena de min pode me fazer pensar mais sobre esse fetiche.

Outras coisas que gosto no jogo:

- Daisy, Stacy e Lyssa (minhas 3 melhores garotas do jogo, mas estou tentando a rota da Polly e acredito que ela também está subindo no topo de minhas preferências)
- história: um "cara legal" tenta fazer pontos com fetiche aleatórios é muito interessante e esse tema (app de fetiche). é um tema curioso e gosto dele
- feliz com a atualização e com a possibilidade de fazer mais cenas de lyssa

parabéns dev e sucesso : risadinha:
Eu sugiro que você edite a post para adicionar uma tradução em inglês, caso contrário, ela pode ser excluída

I suggest you edit the post to add an English translation, otherwise it may be deleted

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems to be up on svscomics. :p

===================
edit: Nevermind, thread just got updated! :LOL:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fetish Locator [v1.05.08] ViNovella

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 287 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 270 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Fetish Locator [v1.04.10] ViNovella

Original Size Win/Linux: 826 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 232 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 215 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Link for compressed Week1 is the same as Week2? o_O

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Link for compressed Week1 is the same as Week2? o_O
The person who update the OP must have include my compressed version links in both week 2 and one, i can't do nothing to change that, and i'm not the one who compressed week one.

But if you search the thread for "compressed" you will find the week 1 compressed version.

Reactions: Sonico

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so can we fuck in week 2 yet? it feel like they just made a new game so they had to start with bj and boobjobs, footjobs etc all over again and slowly move up toward fucking when we already did that in week 1

Reactions: Rufluszs
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes