darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I believe it is the other way around. Things like polls or extra renders work as incentive for people to give more support to the process of making the game.
please give my post a second read. I know my English sucks but I think what I'm trying to say is pretty straightforward

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
please give my post a second read. I know my English sucks but I think what I'm trying to say is pretty straightforward
You want lower tiers to have acess to higher tiers rewards. Which defeats the whole purpose of having tiers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Unless you are talking about letting a bunch of leechers having acess to that much input in the process of making the game. Which is a even bigger nope.

• Angry
Reactions: darlic

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You want lower tiers to have acess to higher tiers rewards. Which defeats the whole purpose of having tiers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Unless you are talking about letting a bunch of leechers having acess to that much input in the process of making the game. Which is a even bigger nope.
The way I understand it, they're talking about sharing the polls choices and it's results with a greater audience to incentivize some into switching tiers to cast votes in said polls. Anyhow, I think we should let the rest of the fine folks around here in on the fun you're both having:

d10s04-42 mc-mh-follow-her_c1_i.png

Development Update 16.11.2020
Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I know I was a bit silent lately. That isn't because I'm not working on the game, but because actually, I'm just doing so many things! And at the same time, I want to update you on the progress, but I don't want to spoil anything for you. As you know our Influencers had a vote on the type of sex scene with Lyssa. This scene is already rendered and now I'm just adding the last renders to it. The interesting part about it is that I was really surprised by the results of the vote. This was a case where without the vote the scene would be completely different, but I'm quite happy with the result!
The next release would be ready by the 29th of November and I can't wait to get to work on the party!
Also, I'm still growing the team and we are going to make lots of great things for you to enjoy! We are just at the begging of something great! And all of that is only possible because of your support! <3

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The way I understand it, they're talking about sharing the polls choices and it's results with a greater audience to incentivize some into switching tiers to cast votes in said polls. Anyhow, I think we should let the rest of the fine folks around here in on the fun you're both having:
Ah yes, you nailed it!
Too bad the fun is now over, there is nothing more to see folks, move along :p

On a serious note, wouldn't my suggestion make sense? I would do it like this if I had a patreon page, also a lot of devs already do this. Making polls public once they're closed is the best way to incentivize people to join.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Ah yes, you nailed it!
Too bad the fun is now over, there is nothing more to see folks, move along :p

On a serious note, wouldn't my suggestion make sense? I would do it like this if I had a patreon page, also a lot of devs already do this. Making polls public once they're closed is the best way to incentivize people to join.
I agree, letting the lower tiers know the results or before a poll letting them know the options would help incentivise people to move up. As I have no idea what the options or results where after getting the update I jumped onto this thread to see if anyone knew - didn't see a motivation to up my pledge for unquantified benefits.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 902818

I know I was a bit silent lately. That isn't because I'm not working on the game, but because actually, I'm just doing so many things! And at the same time, I want to update you on the progress, but I don't want to spoil anything for you. As you know our Influencers had a vote on the type of sex scene with Lyssa. This scene is already rendered and now I'm just adding the last renders to it. The interesting part about it is that I was really surprised by the results of the vote. This was a case where without the vote the scene would be completely different, but I'm quite happy with the result!
The next release would be ready by the 29th of November and I can't wait to get to work on the party!
Also, I'm still growing the team and we are going to make lots of great things for you to enjoy! We are just at the begging of something great! And all of that is only possible because of your support! <3
Interesting... :unsure: :cool:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe slightly unusual question: does anybody know which fonts were used for the text and the names above the text?

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Dev. could you create some bisexual content also? like MMF or just he and one guy?
that would be so hot to see.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
View attachment 902818

I am glad they are allowing influencers to well, influence how things should or could be done differently, as much as I love Lyssa(my #1 girl :love:in the game), her scenes have gone a bit stale in the last couple of updates, it's all about bjs, exchanging bjs with MC. Not saying I don't like them, I do in fact, but they need fresh ideas to spice things up, it doesn't necessarily mean straight up sex, one particular scene I really liked was at the beach where MC slapping her dick to orgasm, it's naughty, kinky, and super hot:love:, hell, even I was as surprised as MC when she actually came. With Lyssa it's actually not that difficult to make things kinkier as opposed to a normal girl, as a wise man once said "Girls with a dick are twice as fun".:cool:

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
I am glad they are allowing influencers to well, influence how things should or could be done differently, as much as I love Lyssa(my #1 girl :love:in the game), her scenes have gone a bit stale in the last couple of updates, it's all about bjs, exchanging bjs with MC. Not saying I don't like them, I do in fact, but they need fresh ideas to spice things up, it doesn't necessarily mean straight up sex, one particular scene I really liked was at the beach where MC slapping her dick to orgasm, it's naughty, kinky, and super hot:love:, hell, even I was as surprised as MC when she actually came. With Lyssa it's actually not that difficult to make things kinkier as opposed to a normal girl, as a wise man once said "Girls with a dick are twice as fun".:cool:
so.. do you know which scene won the vote?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nothing really news but since i lurk on twitter decided to repost it here.:p
ViNovella@vi_novella

Min! #fetishlocator #3dcg #3d #3dgirl #adultgames
EnXtlEXW8AUBdop.jpg
Source:

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
May 11, 2017
this scares me. can i disable certain fetishes before i start? there are some that i find disgusting and i dont want to run into it by accident.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I
this scares me. can i disable certain fetishes before i start? there are some that i find disgusting and i dont want to run into it by accident.
If the number of disliked and/or scary fetishes you have is high my advice is to not play a vn called fetish locator because you could play without running into them but it would be a short and boring time for most of it imo

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes