kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
again its whatever lol just figured id get something fun with a game called fetish locator like large clit, squirting or, even cumflation considering its a fetish game but it just covered the basic things like insest with the patch and water sports beyond the basics like cream pie etc guess its just a case of expecing more when i saw the title and what not also hoped for futa not trans but meh ive given up seeing a proper futa when i see that tag now

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
again its whatever lol just figured id get something fun with a game called fetish locator like large clit, squirting or, even cumflation considering its a fetish game but it just covered the basic things like insest with the patch and water sports beyond the basics like cream pie etc guess its just a case of expecing more when i saw the title and what not also hoped for futa not trans but meh ive given up seeing a proper futa when i see that tag now
This is not a fantasy/scifi game. So expecting things like cumflation, futas and giant clits is absurd because those aren't even on the escope of a game that tries to give some verisimilitude to its story. So instead of futas it has a actual transwoman for instance. Also squirting is piss, so that is covered inside the water sports fetish.

By the way FL covers quite a few things already, even most of the planned fetishes in the OP are already ingame.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The choice with Samiya is a prime example of why this game needs a walkthrough. The choice is given with so little information as to be a coinflip.
Well the game does have a walkthrough. You choose to play it before said walkthrough has been updated (for free...by a forum member...out of his own free time) then that's your problem. You could always go through the code to see what the choices actually are if it matters that much to you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does this update end on a phone call with Lydia? Or does it depend on if you have lyssa in your playthrough?

I only ask cause I'm going to restart and make another playthrough with lyssa and am wondering if I'm missing something on this update or if I can wait a bit to have it ready for the next playthrough.

Thank you for anyone who'll take the time to answer.

P.s. the min content keeps getting hotter to me. Love it

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does this update end on a phone call with Lydia? Or does it depend on if you have lyssa in your playthrough?

I only ask cause I'm going to restart and make another playthrough with lyssa and am wondering if I'm missing something on this update or if I can wait a bit to have it ready for the next playthrough.

Thank you for anyone who'll take the time to answer.

P.s. the min content keeps getting hotter to me. Love it
No Lyssa IIRC in this last update.

Stringerbell

Oct 6, 2020
I'd hate to ask a dumb question, but how often can we expect updates/when will the next one be?
I remember downloading it a month ago (1.00.05 then), and by yesterday there were like THREE new releases (1.03.11), so I'm pretty impressed.
I didn't think workflow like that is even possible judging by amount of time I'm waiting for DIK or Milfy City ;P

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not pursuing Lyssa in my playthrough but I was still wondering what the result of the poll was since it even surprised ViNovella.

On a side note, I believe that keeping poll results (and more importantly its options) behind a paywall is more of a commercial disadvantage than else. If followers get to know what the next poll will be about they could be tempted to join the higher tiers in order to state their preference. It's a clear win-win situation in my opinion

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe it is the other way around. Things like polls or extra renders work as incentive for people to give more support to the process of making the game.

Anyway i am also curious about the post, too bad yiff site is dead. It was very useful in those times.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes