Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's perfectly fine, just don't go moaning about short updates in future (like the people in the Midlife Crisis thread whenever a Sandra ep drops) ;)
I totally understand. I'm sad that Lyssa and Lydia are so featured when one was supposed to be optional even but the vn is too damn good to stop just because of that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Look i don't like Lydia but she is a main cast too, just like Lyssa, AmRose, Polly, sister, Daisy and Nim. Either we like it or not.
Only one is listed as avoidable. To make an avoidable character/tag a main cast kind of defeats the purpose of avoidable.

I wish Lydia and her were truly avoidable but the vn is too damn good, so you just have deal with it.

Edit: nim? Do you mean my watersports goddess min?

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't get you mean. Being avoidable doesn't mean a character can't be in the main cast. :unsure:

Anyway, Lydia was necessary to move the story at the start but i can't wait for the time when we leave her shifty/boring ass behind (likely only in Week 3).
-------------------

edit: yep that Nim. Considering the amount of screen time she has.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't get you mean. Being avoidable doesn't mean a character can't be in the main cast. :unsure:

Anyway, Lydia was necessary to move the story at the start but i can't wait for the time when we leave her shifty/boring ass behind (likely only in Week 3).
-------------------

edit: yep that Nim. Considering the amount of screen time she has.
It's all good. I'm still a fan. I happen to dislike two characters no big deal. I can't explain what I mean about avoidable and being main cast any better and truly it doesn't matter.

Just if you avoid one you miss out on a bulk of vn, but they don't have an avoidable with consequences tag anyway so my point is really mote. Happy vn'n :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
some of those fetishes arent desirable by everyone, plus half of those you named are indeed in the game and as long as the game is further continued could be more fleshed out based on your choices, youre judging to harshly too soon, plus who wants to see a girl they want to bang bang an animal? i wont kink shame if you want to bang an animal thats your business, but i for one do not one a chick im interested in banging an animal other than that, lets hope the game is still being developed give it time and it might surprise you
i already made a post explaining the one on the first page recently, since that original one is OVER A YEAR OLD*. when the game was first launched it literally had nothing in it, and nothing planned at the time with nothing in the tags, which is why i made that long list of fetishes, and some that were just stupid bs. it was not my personal list, it was a general list of what came to mind when one would think of the words "Fetish locator".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i already made a post explaining the one on the first page recently, since that original one is MONTHS OLD. when the game was first launched it literally had nothing in it, and nothing planned at the time with nothing in the tags, which is why i made that long list of fetishes, and some that were just stupid bs. it was not my personal list, it was a general list of what came to mind when one would think of the words "Fetish locator".
Maybe adding a PS to that old post would help. Well no, it wouldn't but at least the blame would lie entirely with the other person :LOL:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
It's all good. I'm still a fan. I happen to dislike two characters no big deal. I can't explain what I mean about avoidable and being main cast any better and truly it doesn't matter.

Just if you avoid one you miss out on a bulk of vn, but they don't have an avoidable with consequences tag anyway so my point is really mote. Happy vn'n :)
I think what you mean is that you can avoid having a relationship and doing lewd stuff with a character but, when they're part of the main cast, you can't avoid interacting with them in non-lewd story related stuff.

P.S.: does your problem with Lyssa have anything to do with her profession?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Its an interesting take but i dont reject any of the Love Interests in this game regardless of who they are or what they are into. Its against the grain of the game... if the very premise of it is i have to keep getting points to protect myself and those i DO care about then i am gonna do what it takes and if that often involves banging everything in sight then its certainly an easy price to pay. If given the option i take the prefered one over the other (you can choose two out of the three scenes at the party, you can be a dom to Tracy or a sub to Dahlia etc) but im not against having to do things with girls im not interested in if there are no alternative options provided. Dont like Amirose character at all but shes a sex slave in my playthrough none the less as there are points to be made there for both of us, its a win win. Not interested in Lyssa either but its there comes a time where she is a handy source of photo for me to teabag a woman or anal bash a hottie then shes more than welcome to stick around and be a means to an end, its all consented from both sides after all.

Lilmouse

Dec 6, 2019
Loving the Lyssa and Min scenes. Hoping for some more Stacy, maybe Stacy with AmRose.
Very keen to continue the Lyssa path.

Reactions: Mattrox

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think what you mean is that you can avoid having a relationship and doing lewd stuff with a character but, when they're part of the main cast, you can't avoid interacting with them in non-lewd story related stuff.

P.S.: does your problem with Lyssa have anything to do with her profession?
Actually that plays a part yes

Lilmouse

Dec 6, 2019
I'm a bit sad the femdom content opened with the foot content I'd already said no to, cause that made me skip it all. I enjoy femdom if it's not foot related.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so week one wasnt bad had it all but week 2 wasnt even a full week and ended with nothing special whats up with that

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
figured "week 2" was a full week or am i missing something and theres more for the week being developed ?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
guess i miss read when i looked at changelog diddnt expect 2 days when i see day 9 basically oh well was interesting even if the animation and renders are a bit shite compared to a lot of them looked more like clipping then a blow job most the time but meh its interesting and made me wonder whats next at least if your one to want to argue with what im saying all i have to say in defense is its like watching mannequins fuck most the time and the fetishes ive seen are pretty basic where's the inflation or cumflation lol love to see some chick get more then they bargained for instead of inessive watersports because of a lame bit of choices even had hoped for something a bit more kinky with the vibe chal in the last part of current content but the best i saw was just more piss content and a "magic wand" and here i was looking forward to a vibe torture session to some degree or even the party i guess

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes