LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i search thread and wt, but didn't find how unlock every gallery scene, i lost the party mysterious girl, day 6 karen , jessie park and lyssa, someone can help me?

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
i've been playing the week 2 update up until nora & polly scene. the first week walkthrough says there's a "possiblity" for pregnancy if you creampied but nora gets angry, so i thought it wasn't worth the risk for the story overall, personally i would love some pregnancy scenes. but now in the second week, the walkthrough says there's a dialogue about being a father(that i didnt unlock) and now i'm regretting that choice.

so i'm asking is there any code lines that i can tweak to change a past choice? i could go load and repeat since i saved at that dialogue but honestly i don't have the time for it.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
so i'm asking is there any code lines that i can tweak to change a past choice?
You can open the Ren'py console, type:
Code:
d06s07_creampie = True
and press the Enter key.

Depending on what you have done while having sex with Nora on day 6, you also have to type either:
Code:
d06s07_cumout = False
or:
Code:
d06s07_warnher = False

• Red Heart
Reactions: notmm27

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi it's only me that can find only one save for first week? I save right moment but i see only one

Azolture

Jul 29, 2020
For some reason week 2 doesn't have sound for me... When I played week 1 a few weeks ago I had full sound... Devices are set correctly.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong but sounds were one of the last things vinovella added to week 1. Considering week 2 is starting i wouldn't expect music for quite some time.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes