Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I haven't played this since before the Dev went back and modified previous days, is it worth to start from the beginning for those added scenes?

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
sorry, if this has already been asked, but is the taboo patch for week 2 as well? not asking for a friend

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fuck's sake...were is the pregnant & lactation fetish?
I won't give my feeling on the fetish as I don't kink shame but have you played the game? How exactly do you imagine that fitting into the story at the present time? It's 9 days into the story which means none of the female characters would know if they were impregnated yet and, even if there were pre-existing pregnant girls (which there aren't), it would be a ' ' moment to have them as willing participants in a program that has existed for 3 weeks (the app launched during the 2 weeks that MC was away from college)
sorry, if this has already been asked, but is the taboo patch for week 2 as well? not asking for a friend
I copied the patch from my week 1 folder into Day 8 part 1 and it worked. I then forgot to do with Day 8 part 2 but the game still knew I'd used it previously and called Stacey the MC's sister. I haven't tried with the latest update so I don't know if it would affect anything; in my playthrough, MC merely acknowledges that the suitcase belongs to the girl in his bed.

Last edited:

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Not quite. You are correct in stating that week 2 won't pick up quick saves (page 'Q') but there is no further limitation regarding the slots a save must be in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a save on page 17 that it's not picking up.

You have to save when the game tells you to, then chose "Continue" for it to behave as expected. Thanks to Hordragg 's post for helping me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Playing FL week 1 again since Vinovella made some small updates for it (plus i lost my saves when changinc PC) and damn i love this game so much. Made some small changes in my choices and i can say that pretty much all female cast is more interesting than Lydia. Already liked Lyssa, Amrose and Nim before but even Polly and Daisy are better options too.

By the way, this bonus picture really made me laugh. :LOL: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
this dev has come so far from when i made the post on the first page. *sniff* I'm so proud. back then this game had practically nothing in it, now look at it.

Awesome job, keep up the good work! (y)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is kinda awesome, on day 6 playing for the first time and its only vanilla flavoured character and his main interest comes across so far as the least interesting one vs girls who will fuck anyone, do anything and be corrupted into doing more albeit its pretty clear for most of them as far as i can tell there is no future to be had such as Daisy who i like the most but neither is interesting in each other more than fun and i like Polly a lot though she is very much into someone else too, at least so far. To a lesser degree i love Noras personality and laughed at her laying it on thick in from of his date no less and Min is clearly short for Minx (shes awesome) and Stacy isnt much further behind as a kinky anything is game option which is a win.

Others by comparison which have not grabbed me yet include Dahlia who i tried to see what FemDom route was like... it wasnt bad but have not seen her since to grow attached to a kink im not personally into, Lyssa seems kinda cool in all honesty so kept options open there as again not my personal type of kink but i believe i have a choice to make (Dom or Sub... i prefer Dom in my gameplays - this a good idea with her?), AniRose who doesnt come off as being much fun and i know shes going through a lot but there is little being showed from her to me that i want to keep her around as anything but a friend and finally Maria who is super hot but seems to be completely off the cards as im sided by default with no option otherwise into being Team Anirose over team Maria at least as far as ive played. Others like Jessie, Hana and Chloe im merely indifferent about but maybe when they get more screentime with the MC ill grow to like them more or less as ive nothing against them or their stories but at this point they need more fleshing out as there are plenty of other girls catching my attention in the meantime.

Ill need to carry on and finish the last two days of week one to see where else the story goes and what other fetishes it incorporates as its covered a lot already and heavily implied what else will be coming in the story for me to see too (no idea how many days are actually currently finished in the game) but i do know im hyped to see more as well as more characters such as the hottie Allison from the party, the thicc (oh yes give me some of that thicc) priests daughter who was at the party with Lydia and Min and im assuming getting introduced to the busty hottie realtor called Vanessa wasnt aiming at her just being a passing on the story character and will see more of her in the future. Even Kevin is a decent dude, i actually helped the guy because hes a bro and i cant stand that awful teacher woman (yeah, i dont want any content with her thank you very much lol). Still we need Pregnancy content... all these niche kinks and its missing, i hope the dev adds in a pregant hottie for us to enjoy - none of this get a scene at the very end of a game stuff, not when so many other kinks are featured and tastefully (is that the right word to use here of all things lol) too, this aint click bait tagging. Good job dev, genuinly impressed with this and the characters.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played Week 2.

Samiya is a piece of shit indeed. Sure Mike had to suffer some humiliation with that butt plug still that was minor compared to what she does to Vanessa if you choose the other option. At least if you choose to be her "boy toy" Mike can turn things around on her. I just hope his sister's luggage will be intact after that.

AmRose being jealous and pervy was nice. :p

By the way, would Lydia be on the ace spectrum?
She enjoys hearing about Mike's sex escapades but not in a sexual way.

Reactions: BirdBarclay

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Played Week 2.

Samiya is a piece of shit indeed. Sure Mike had to suffer some humiliation with that butt plug still that was minor compared to what she does to Vanessa if you choose the other option. At least if you choose to be her "boy toy" Mike can turn things around on her. I just hope his sister's luggage will be intact after that.

AmRose being jealous and pervy was nice. :p

By the way, would Lydia be on the ace spectrum?
She enjoys hearing about Mike's sex escapades but not in a sexual way.
In my playtrough I didnt see any butt plug in the last day.:unsure:
Maybe some decision in week 1 lead to that...?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In my playtrough I didnt see any butt plug in the last day.:unsure:
Maybe some decision in week 1 lead to that...?
Probably the scene in week 1 where Daisy tries some anal play without lube. If you responded badly to that then it might close off future scenes.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes