MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is the MC still required to be in a relationship with Lydia and cheating on her with... everyone? (Except Stacey).

The MC's obsession with her is so disappointing to me as I would rather he ended up with pretty much any other woman in the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.04.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.11.2020

Last edited:

lEhMoan

Oct 4, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.03.11.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
why there are no start botton?

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
How's writing and dialogue in latest update? I was very disappointed by previous update because dialogue between characters took a nosedive.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you have played week 1, there are two hints:
I like your idea. Still, in that case, I fear it would be MC's ass at stake. :LOL:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Being Samiya's assistant is not unavoidable.
An additional quest is available if you are in Vanessa's path.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
How do I kick Ludia to the curb, steal Squizzle, make Stacey & Lyssa my main bitches while turning AmRose into a Roomba hovering around sucking things off the floor...

Another non-Stacy update, this just won't do as we all know she is in love with MC and is prolly the dirtiest girl...

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me why we're doing "tasks" for some bitch who stole your "friends" clothes and not threatning her instead?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes