El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Don't know about the first one but I think we can all agree on that last part, I mean she is just perfection:p View attachment 912643

I hope that in future updates, this beauty will be allocated more story time. At this stage, she has too little of it.:(
I also like AmRose(y), but without Lyssa, this project already looks too empty.
Anyway, what can a Fetish Locator be without a Trans Fetish.:unsure:

Reactions: fezz

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
this scares me. can i disable certain fetishes before i start? there are some that i find disgusting and i don't want to run into it by accident.
The game asks you in advance what you think about any fetish.
For instance each week day has its own theme. Refuse the challenge to avoid the corresponding scene.
Btw, which fetishes you don't like?

Reactions: Ilhares

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The game asks you in advance what you think about any fetish.
For instance each week day has its own theme. Refuse the challenge to avoid the corresponding scene.
Btw, which fetishes you don't like?
But you still have to do enough challenges to get enough points though. I mean you can't turn them all down can you? This is a fetish heavy game for fetish lovers after all

iamnotaspy

Jun 17, 2019
this scares me. can i disable certain fetishes before i start? there are some that i find disgusting and i dont want to run into it by accident.
As others have said, it may not be the game for you. If, however, you're only worried about one or two fetishes (for example, if you're not into watersports but up for pretty much anything else), then you can either look at the walkthroughs for a heads up, or just pick not to engage in those actions. Not only does the fetish locator app give you the choice, but you also get choices in many of the encounters with women - not into being dominated? The scenes where a dominatrix would have dominated you can be played out differently - you'll miss out on the domination content, but either get other content, or simply move on, instead. However, per the quote below, you may get a game over if you skip content too frequently.

But you still have to do enough challenges to get enough points though. I mean you can't turn them all down can you? This is a fetish heavy game for fetish lovers after all
As someone who has chosen to partake in all of the content (there is one scene where I thought I may click through the scene quickly, as while I've no problems with it, I didn't have any particular interest in watching this particular MC be a sissy - but happily the game presented me an alternative), I still find that I almost always have an excess of points (which can come in handy in some ways at the end of a week).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As others have said, it may not be the game for you. If, however, you're only worried about one or two fetishes (for example, if you're not into watersports but up for pretty much anything else), then you can either look at the walkthroughs for a heads up, or just pick not to engage in those actions. Not only does the fetish locator app give you the choice, but you also get choices in many of the encounters with women - not into being dominated? The scenes where a dominatrix would have dominated you can be played out differently - you'll miss out on the domination content, but either get other content, or simply move on, instead. However, per the quote below, you may get a game over if you skip content too frequently.

As someone who has chosen to partake in all of the content (there is one scene where I thought I may click through the scene quickly, as while I've no problems with it, I didn't have any particular interest in watching this particular MC be a sissy - but happily the game presented me an alternative), I still find that I almost always have an excess of points (which can come in handy in some ways at the end of a week).
Fair enough, I just go with it all except for the trans but once I found out her part keeps growing I went back to do a route with her.

I just personally think that a person that says they are "scared" of some fetishes shouldn't play a vn like this, but I also mistakenly thought you couldn't turn down every challenge without a game over so what do i know besides that I enjoy min (watersports) and the rest of this vn :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well it is true that unless you have eclectic tastes you won't be able to enjoy or progress much in this story. Mike may be able to choose some fetishes to participate but still need a minimum amount of points in the app to be able to go the weekend party.
Funny thing, there is a achievement in the steam version if you fail to much. :LOL:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I'm curious, does anyone know what the options were on the Patreon poll for Lyssa in the upcoming update?

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Is there a way / console command to deactivate those screen "shakings" (eg, when the phone buzzes,...). Too many for my taste, they trigger some sorta motion sickness.

Reactions: Ilhares

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there a way / console command to deactivate those screen "shakings" (eg, when the phone buzzes,...). Too many for my taste, they trigger some sorta motion sickness.
There are a couple of solutions, see this thread. They disable all transitions though: not just shakings, but also fade in/out and so on.

Btw, buzzes are defined in renpy\common\00definitions.rpy, see the lines starting by define vpunch and define hpunch
Maybe you can overwrite their definitions or playing with their parameters, I don't know.

So is group sex and cuck stuff avoidable.
There is NTR stuff but it doesn't involve your gf. Either you are the bull (you cuck someone else) or you are just a viewer.

Last edited:
Reactions: K-Zen

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
promo-1.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Just want to let you know that we are finished with all the rendering for the next release. The only things left are to finalize the coding and test everything! The update will be available for you very soon! I love you all and can't wait to bring you to the party! <3
Just want to let you know that we are finished with all the rendering for the next release. The only things left are to finalize the coding and test everything! The update will be available for you very soon! I love you all and can't wait to bring you to the party! <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 917203

Thanks for posting that here:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 917203

EntVrOSVQAE93K-.png

Can't wait to see Lyssa again. :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes