abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so can we fuck in week 2 yet? it feel like they just made a new game so they had to start with bj and boobjobs, footjobs etc all over again and slowly move up toward fucking when we already did that in week 1
I feel you made a few wrong turns there, iirc I've been fucking since halfway thro the first week

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'm at loss hear, could somebody enlighten me on this.

Version 1.02.12 : Day-8 story finished
Version 1.03.11 : Full day-9 Story
Version 1.04.10 : Day-8 story finished

Are we going back in time with version 1.04.10 ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm at loss hear, could somebody enlighten me on this.

Version 1.02.12 : Day-8 story finished
Version 1.03.11 : Full day-9 Story
Version 1.04.10 : Day-8 story finished

Are we going back in time with version 1.04.10 ?
Someone posted an old changelog, 1.04.10 covers day 10 up to arriving at the party

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
I can´t start week 2, after see you in week 2 there comes a intro and then i´, back at the main menu ?
what is the trick to start week 2 ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can´t start week 2, after see you in week 2 there comes a intro and then i´, back at the main menu ?
what is the trick to start week 2 ?
Seems like you may have saved too late, try rolling back with Pg Up to see if that fixes it

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
no, not to late, but i can´t open the my saves on week 2, there no saves detected :oops:
in which folder are there located ?

s_dragon

Jun 29, 2020
Eu sugiro que você edite a post para adicionar uma tradução em inglês, caso contrário, ela pode ser excluída

I suggest you edit the post to add an English translation, otherwise it may be deleted
Sorry, i'm wrote in english, but automatic translate from google turned my previous message in portuguese. I'm post again

s_dragon

Jun 29, 2020
I am really impressed with this game. i don't like water sports, but the min scene can make me think more about this fetish.

Other things I like about the game:

- Daisy, Stacy and Lyssa (my 3 best girls in the game, but I am trying Polly's route and I believe she is also climbing at the top of my preferences)
- story: a "nice guy" tries to make points with random fetish is very interesting and this theme (fetish app). it's a curious topic and I like it
- happy with the update and with the possibility of doing more lyssa scenes

congratulations dev and success: giggle:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Mike's clothes were ridiculous. Seems like he stole them from Village People. :LOL: :LOL:

The scene with Lyssa was hot but too short. I hope lots of thing happen at the party, there is already too much teasing. Specially with Mike needed to participate on the main event because of the ever omniscient app and Hana wanting him to look out for her sister.

Reactions: Jwow3

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So quick question: do we have the option of having an open or poly relationship? Is that planned? or do we have to cheat?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Feels like the writing took a nosedive ever since week 2 started.
I am waiting for some revelations about the app, like Mike finally using those damn passwords on Pete's notebook. I will admit i find this to be dragging on. Why can't he just test all passwords?

So quick question: do we have the option of having an open or poly relationship? Is that planned? or do we have to cheat?
AmRose don't mind having a affair with Mike and Lydia gets off on hearing Mike talking about his sex adventures. But no poly relationships so far.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I am waiting for some revelations about the app, like Mike finally using those damn passwords on Pete's notebook. I will admit i find this to be dragging on. Why can't he just test all passwords?

AmRose don't mind having a affair with Mike and Lydia gets off on hearing Mike talking about his sex adventures. But no poly relationships so far.
Cool thanks for the answer, Lydia is the musician right? It's been a while since I played the game.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The MEGA "compressed" link that's supposed to point to Week 1 is actually to Week 2.

The NOPY link is okay.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes