kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The link in the OP

View attachment 921912

originally pointed to https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-v1-04-10-vinovella.35068/post-4644999; in fact it's been changed while i was working on this response, apparently
Not sure what your point was, yes the OP has now been updated, but at the time of my post there were at least 3 people looking for the compressed week one which was NOT being linked to via the 'Compressed' link within the Week 1 spoiler in the OP.
Also the link you posted now(?) points nowhere.
As the OP has been updated, I can scrub my post.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
At this pace, Lyssa will fuck MC without lube in the next update, he will say "Ahh" once and than Lyssa just jackhammers away, it's obviously no biggie right? I like that MC is not constantly second guessing himself but it should all be a bigger deal for him or at least something to deal for him.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Why does the MC have a smaller Dick than the futa ...
Because apparently thats a futa-fetish for connoisseurs of futa,

Good update, it wasnt small but damn I was hoping party was mixed in it, that was a major let down.
No worries though another month will pass by.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Two dissapointing patches back to back ouch.. last update had nothing for my playthrough so was expecting/hoping to get rewarded with a good Lyssa scene for this one but no... nothing for the "dom path" and a ridiculous sword fighting scene for the "rom path" :/ hoping this will be corrected in a future extended edition.

Still a really fun game though, just no enjoyable lewd content over the last two upsates..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
At this pace, Lyssa will fuck MC without lube in the next update, he will say "Ahh" once and than Lyssa just jackhammers away, it's obviously no biggie right? I like that MC is not constantly second guessing himself but it should all be a bigger deal for him or at least something to deal for him.
Nah she pretty much said if she did that he would be crying out loud in this update. Lyssa knows the weapon of mass destruction she is carrying. :LOL:

By the way, i laughed at the Stacy scene at the apartment. Someone should make a gif of it. :LOL:

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Lately I see negative reviews here and I feel the urgent need to amend that bad vibes. It seems to me that many of these messages are not only not supporters of a good game, but only speak from an opinion or point of view without taking into account the game itself. IT'S A GREAT GAME .. seriously, I enjoy it, but even beyond that, there are very, very few games that have varied fetishes and a neat story and with options to make your own way .. not to mention the good ones graphics and meticulous scenes, the polygons of the characters, the environments, even the good writing and the essence of mystery in the plot. Love, attachment to one or the other character (I love Lyssa .. it shows in my signature, right?)

As many say and I share a question ... if you don't like it, don't play it, No game forces you to play it and therefore it doesn't waste your time. Depending on whether you give it a chance, feel free to explore it, get to know it, let it into your game, create your own story. The game has the ability to always lead you down a new path, something to explore and do, venture where no one has been before (paraphrasing my dear Captain Picard).
A good game is always appreciated and with so few titles in this category and popularity ... I thank the developers for putting such a good game in our hands.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Two dissapointing patches back to back ouch.. last update had nothing for my playthrough so was expecting/hoping to get rewarded with a good Lyssa scene for this one but no... nothing for the "dom path" and a ridiculous sword fighting scene for the "rom path" :/ hoping this will be corrected in a future extended edition.

Still a really fun game though, just no enjoyable lewd content over the last two upsates..
Lyssa has quite a lot of Content so far. And there are other interest too. I know what updates are about and have a strong Conteact with the Devs and Patreons.
There will be more, but just think in a Game that has so many options, Paths, Loveinterest and kinks. It may take a while before there is Time to go deeper into one specific Path. And for me your Kink seems to be very specific.

Another thing I wonder. So much People care about the Dick Size of a Futa. But no one Cares for Boobsizes.
I hope this is not a trend for "penis envy" that is ongoing. Cause everyone knows, size is not the only matter, you must know hoe to use it.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
And for me your Kink seems to be very specific.
No, not really.. it's not so much a specific kink, I enjoy quite a few, but regarding Lyssa you're given the choice of two paths. One of those paths got content, the other didn't.. so now you either cjoose yes to a scene in the latest update that is not in line with the path you choose for her w1 or you don't get a scene at all..

I do like Stacey and Daisy (I might have her name wrong..) as well, and Polly as long as she's rimmibg ^^ the rest I don't much care for. AmRose I tried to get rid of the whole first week, still forced to deceide between gf or "sub" path. And even though you choose her "sub" path that's not really reflected in game going forward, she comes off as an annoyingly clingy gf and the choice seems forgotten.

At the very least don't give the player an option if there is no consequence of the choice, if you can't be bothered to give me the content I choose then don't give me the choice, it's that simple.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.04.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Gabaw

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm new in these here parts, how long does it usually take for the WT to get updated?

So many choices in this excellent game I really need the WT :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm new in these here parts, how long does it usually take for the WT to get updated?

So many choices in this excellent game I really need the WT :)
Not been updated for the last 2 updates...but not really needed for the last updates to be honest.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes