altiarbak

Nov 5, 2019
cant load the taboo mod or the other mods, keep getting traceback errors and game doesnt launch, with unlock files and taboo file removed from /game folder the game runs fine

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
cant load the taboo mod or the other mods, keep getting traceback errors and game doesnt launch, with unlock files and taboo file removed from /game folder the game runs fine
Hm, this can happen if the unlock mod isn't properly deployed. The mod supplies a custom unlock_gallery_slot function as the one written for the game displays a notification which in turn calls hide, and also show, which – along with calling scene or using with statements – isn't allowed during the init phase and will throw an error.

Do you have the file code/functions.rpy inside your game folder?

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
I'm getting an exception error in the scene with Lyssa after the Court case - when she says "your touch is electric." Has anyone else gotten this?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I didn't had any issue there last i played.
Quite unsurprisingly, being nicknamed 'Boss' and all, as the exception only occurs on the romance path.

Kyla_Angel, it's safe to simply ignore and move on. I'm guessing ViNovella has probably already been made aware of it. Lyssa has quite the fan base and you're probably not the first one to haven taken the prudish *cough* prudent… the prudent choice with her. :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Great game. I just recently downloaded the first part and started after having already starting the 2nd. Anywho I just wanted to say I give 4 stars because I have to deduct 1 for not being able to change the transparency of the comment box. If that option would be in settings it would be much better. Thanks for sharing your art and entertaining us all.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Great game. I just recently downloaded the first part and started after having already starting the 2nd. Anywho I just wanted to say I give 4 stars because I have to deduct 1 for not being able to change the transparency of the comment box. If that option would be in settings it would be much better. Thanks for sharing your art and entertaining us all.
Why not have a go with this tool 'Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod' and see if it achieves how you want your text box to appear. :)

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Is it possible to use that on Android. Can it be added inside the game's folder and if so do u think it'll work??
Sorry I didn't know that you wanted a Android version modded, and I'm not too sure if this would work on Android.
But have a look at page 12 of the thread I pointed you too, as there is some advice about modding a Android version there.

Silvoren

Mar 25, 2020
Do I need to download week 1 seperately or links below 'DOWNLOAD' section contain both week 1 and week 2?

Jan 4, 2021
Just finished the game (up to the Stacey pole dancing) and never found any enema or scat content (despite turning them both on). any help or guide would be appreciated

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not ingame yet (so far as i remember) but i suppose Nim will be the one experience those kinks with Mike in the future if you encourage her to do some water sports.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
understood, will keep a watch (y)
The daily challenge of day 4 is Enema. Won by ErikaRed (Am-Rose) for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair though, that's all there is at the moment.

And while it's quite likely that Squizzle (Min) will play a part in introducing scat content, there's two other girls that may do so as well. See this excellent post by KrystofDayne.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, I am obviously WAY behind on this one, just started playing Week 1. I have a question... is there a 'No Lydia' option? For me, AmRose is where it's at, not Lydia. If Lydia has to be the focus, I understand, just want to know.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes