Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Considering it is already being sold as week 1 on Steam they will likely stay separated, other than a future bundle with all three weeks.
Fair enough, so it's set ower three weeks eh? Cool

Here's hoping for unique endings with each of the lovely ladies, and in order of the 5 endings i'm hoping for the most is.
#1:- happily ever after with Amber-Rose.
#2:- happily ever after with Lyssa.
#3:- i'm your loyal slave forever with Dahlia.
#4:- depraived ever after with Stacy.
#5:- happily ever after with the perfect milf Vanessa.

Time will tell what Vi does but i am definitely looking forward to it regardless, especially if we get to knock that fuckin blackmailing dobber the fuck oot.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

rogos126

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi albo tylko język ma) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Jest może spolszczenie do pierwszego tygodnia ?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Holy hell this Stacy plot line is actually giving me mild anxiety lol. As in an incest fetishist, I'm pretty possessive of family and dread seeing her with someone else.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is Samiya another possible femdom path if you choose being a sissy?

With the chance to sometime in the future to end up having to choose my full mistress between Dahlia or Samiya?

Since Dahlia HATES Samiya with a VENGEANCE, having to choose between them would definitely make things interesting.

phoenixofdark

Aug 13, 2020
Is Samiya another possible femdom path if you choose being a sissy?

With the chance to sometime in the future to end up having to choose my full mistress between Dahlia or Samiya?

Since Dahlia HATES Samiya with a VENGEANCE, having to choose between them would definitely make things interesting.
you are totally right this would make things interesting

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
allison.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
We are at the end of the month, and I'm sure now that this release will take longer. I'm very sad that we weren't able to bring you anything new this month, but I'm sure once you see the new update you will understand why. Let me give you some small, spoiler-free insights on the progress!
We have 9 scenes in the update and each goes through the writing, rendering, animation, and coding phases to be finished. We track those things separately and we keep a progress list.
  • Scene-01 - Writing - 0% | Rendering - 95% | Coding - 0% | Animation - 0/2
  • Scene-02 - Writing - 100% | Rendering - 100% | Coding - 100%
  • Scene-03 - Writing - 0% | Rendering - 100% | Coding - 0% | Animation - 7/7
  • Scene-04 - Writing - 85% | Rendering - 55% | Coding - 0% | Animation - 3/6
  • Scene-05 - Writing - 0% | Rendering - 90% | Coding - 50% | Animation - 1/3
  • Scene-07 - Writing - 100% | Rendering - 25% | Coding - 0%
  • Scene-08 - Writing - 70% | Rendering - 100% | Coding - 0% | Animation - 1/1
  • Scene-09 - Writing - 0% | Rendering - 100% | Coding - 0% | Animation - 1/8
  • Scene-10 - Writing - 0% | Rendering - 0% | Coding - 0%
From this list, you can get an idea of where we are. We still have a lot of work to do for animations, writing, and coding. I'm hoping for your patience, and looking forward to you playing this release! It will be awesome!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Arg here goes Mike calling Lydia again. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway quite a lot of work still needs to be done. Hope he can finish before the end of february. :)

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
Be interesting if she won the contest...
Hopeful it will be with the MC, not enough incest fetish in this game, but gonna be honest here, I think that the devd are planning for Stacy (it's time for be a fucking cuck, great...) get fuck by someone other than the MC, at least, that what I think is more likely... we'll see.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes