RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since we are still talking about it, does the results of the poll only update after the deadline or it can be seen while people are voting? :p
I am hoping people vote for fisting. :LOL:

Reactions: bozoplace

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {i/} in u'{i}God{i/}, your touch feels electric!'.:
Exception: Unknown text tag u'i/'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
<...>
  File "/FetishLocatorWeek2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/text/text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'i/'

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think translations and sound/music are between the last things added after he (dev) completed the week.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The hype is real! ;)

First of all, I wish you all a happy Valentine's day! Sorry, no fancy render, because we are all busy with making the release! And we are at the very last steps! The release will be out for you today(depending on your time zone)!
This is for sure the biggest release that we ever made! Lots of content, scenes, and hundreds animations for you to explore! I can't wait for you to see it! Buckle up and be ready to join the main event!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The hype is real! ;)

First of all, I wish you all a happy Valentine's day! Sorry, no fancy render, because we are all busy with making the release! And we are at the very last steps! The release will be out for you today(depending on your time zone)!
This is for sure the biggest release that we ever made! Lots of content, scenes, and hundreds animations for you to explore! I can't wait for you to see it! Buckle up and be ready to join the main event!
Holly shit! :love: :love: :love:

Nov 11, 2017
Someone up that bad boy, need to see the conclusion of that orgy of decadent, depraved, moral bankrupt, party. Can't cope with the wait

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes