Already up on svscomics. (y) :p

edit:
Thread updated with the newest version! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: tombeir

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. that did not work in the movie.. have any other bright ideas before the night is up?
FLÜGGÅӘNKб€ČHIŒßØLĮÊN
What is up with the popsikle jargon?
Flogg your ring above and Kay be Euro Chio Solien would this pronunciation help?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Nice update, this ss gave me hope for some other fun... Was hoping Stacy would volunteer :cry: but can't complain about the chosen one :love::love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was really interested in what Allison had to say about Lyssa!

Top girls for me #1 - Squizzle/Min, #2 - Stacy, #3 - Lyssa

Happy Valentine's Day indeed!!!

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice update, although i believe it will be even greater than the developer add music/sounds to the party in a later update.
My impressions below.

Now i am worried about Daisy. Sudden diziness and passing out after intense activities, it can be some sort of heart disease...:oops:
Hell it was about time.:love::love:
Also it was nice to learn a bit more about Lyssa from Allison. By the way i don't remember when it was mentioned they used to date.:unsure:

Nim showed (pun intended) her biggest fetish to everyone. Don't think her boyfriend Antony liked to see his girlfriend getting pissed and fucked at the same time.:LOL:
Protection? Who needs protection?:LOL::LOL:
And the guy also got a anal hook inside his ass thanks to Nim, the hero we deserve. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Nice to see that i could actually not say that Mike loved Lydia. :whistle:
Meanwhile she seems to be discoverying more about her voyeur fetish.

Other small things, it seems Nim noticed Stacy wasn't invited and i got the feeling Stacy and AmRose where doing more than just looking around from the way they said goodbye to each other.:p:unsure:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Now i am worried about Daisy. Sudden diziness and passing out after intense activities, it can be some sort of heart disease...:oops:
Sensitive breasts, nausea, fatigue... I bet she's more than fine ;)

Also it was nice to learn a bit more about Lyssa from Allison. By the way i don't remember when it was mentioned they used to date.:unsure:
Day 6, after Lydia's singing performance. :) You must walk her home of course, or this dialogue is skipped.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it me or the MC is getting more muscular in every update?
It is like Lyssa's dick, it keep getting thicker! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously i noticed during some of the sex animations that Mike's arms seemed more muscular (or he was dehydrated) but it was normal in the static renders.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Nov 11, 2017
>still no Stacy content

Yep, it's over. The party was good and all, but I end up with a blue ball because of no Stacy content. AmRose + Stacy + Daisy is the truly triad for Chads patricians and men with good taste. Yet one more month for maybe, perhaps, Stacy content, but probably not. cantcopeanymore.jpg

Me after playing and discovered that yet I'm not pipe up Stacy, yeah bros... still cant cope.

• Sad
Reactions: scrumbles and DR99

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Nice update, although i believe it will be even greater than the developer add music/sounds to the party in a later update.
My impressions below.

Hell it was about time.:love::love:

Nim showed (pun intended) her biggest fetish to everyone. Don't think her boyfriend Antony liked to see his girlfriend getting pissed and fucked at the same time.:LOL:
Protection? Who needs protection?:LOL::LOL:
And the guy also got a anal hook inside his ass thanks to Nim, the hero we deserve. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Nice to see that i could actually not say that Mike loved Lydia. :whistle:
Meanwhile she seems to be discoverying more about her voyeur fetish.

Other small things, it seems Nim noticed Stacy wasn't invited and i got the feeling Stacy and AmRose where doing more than just looking around from the way they said goodbye to each other.:p:unsure:
Oh what did you say? New content from Lyssa? And we finally do a touchdown? Damn I'm in business.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes