Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fetish Locator [Weel 2 v1.06.21] ViNovella

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 398 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 381 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I didn't noticed that before but you can't reject AmRose at the end of the first week, makes her antics even less accaptable. Let me just get rid of her.
Blasphemy, she is my top waifu here, Lyssa is a very VERY close second.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't noticed that before but you can't reject AmRose at the end of the first week, makes her antics even less accaptable. Let me just get rid of her.
Lydia and AmRose are unavoidable relationships for story purposes. Regrettable, but the dev needs some structure to tell their story. All you can do is flavour the interactions somewhat, like taking AmRose as your lover or sub or telling Lydia you love her or not in the latest build.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't have much to say about this update. Good not bad, but we need Stacey content. Can mc lose the challenge of the party?

Reactions: DR99

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't have much to say about this update. Good not bad, but we need Stacey content. Can mc lose the challenge of the party?
He always wins the main event either outright or in a tie-break. The proximity event with Lyssa they win, but it's left unsaid how Lyssa achieved orgasm if not on her path.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I decided to give this game a try so played week 1 and now my biggest question is if the MC knows that the app blackmails you if you try to delete it why would he do that it doesnt make sense. The MC isnt a dumb guy we get reminded of it quiet often so after hearing about what his friend is going through he shouldve been able to connect that to the rando pic his phone took. You cant tell me this guy is smart just to have him not be able to connect something so obvious. You couldve done a couple days of him not doing anything for the app and then gets the blackmail message.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I just started playing this on the previous update. I was delightfully surprised by many things, including the balance of story/sex as well as drama/comedy. I have not yet played the new update, but I checked the changelog, and I feel inclined to comment.

So, this thread has been going since Aug 14, 2019, the game is on Week 2 v1.06.21, and NOW free roam is being introduced?
Thank you for reminding me to add "do not radically change the basic playstyle of a game halfway into the game" to my list of indie game pet peeves, I would have kicked myself if I left that one out.

As I prepare to play the update, I can only hope that this dev at least knows how to do free roam well.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes