vomherzen

Oct 15, 2019
by furries I do mean fursuits since I know that this isnt a fantasy setting, even though I know fursuits are vastly worse than actual furries. and I get the lack of tentacles. didnt know that patreon also has a thing against zoophilia though. another thing that patreon is weird about.
Yeah patreon is weird about? Maybe you are weird having tastes like zoophilia?

Reactions: monk456

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
More and more the forced relationship in this is starting to annoy me (much like most other games that do this)... I get we've kinda avoided the issue by having her be fine about the MC fucking other people, but what about the other people?... Even if by some miracle the other women are fine with you having a girlfriend, I've got 0 interest in Lydia and just don't want that baggage...

Wife up Lyssa and keep Daisy as our gf that we both use on the regular... that's what I'm shooting for, haha.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Swap Daisy and Lyssa in that equation and I'm in. Make Daisy the (non)meat in that sandwich, that'd be a nice show.
If you're talking about DPing Daisy with Lyssa then that's the plan ... but if Daisy wasn't the meat in the sandwich, that'd make her the bread, then either the MC or Lyssa is in the middle and that'd not quite work as well for me... but if you were jsut referencing her not having junk but still being the filling then yes we're on the same page.

Lyssa's just got more of a wifey womanly (as odd as that is) vibe - high society power couple kinda things... Daisy is more the free spirited girlfriend type... and I want both, so figured why not make it a group thing so no-one can be discontent or jealous.

Reactions: Ilhares

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My dream Harem lineup from this game is, Wife Amber-Rose & Lyssa (nothing wrong with 2 wives in a harem) Dahlia as my domineering mistress with Stacy and Vanessa as my loving girlfriends.

I cannae believe i forgot the mature goddess Vanessa.

Last edited:

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Guess it's a good thing i spotted this game a long time ago and decided to wait for more updates before trying it. Interesting story and i really like the concept of a fetish app, allmost wish that thing was real. There's quite some interesting kinks and exploring them were mostly fun, some, i would say is not really my cup of tea but many of them were so looking forward to what else we'll find. Many fun characters to interact with and like everyone else i do have my favourites. Wouldn't come as a schock that Lyssa takes the top spot of the list, there's just something about a strong sexy woman that enjoys being dominated (Yeah, i know she's a switch but i play the mc as i would act and i'm nobodies bottom). What will come as a suprise thought, considering the comments, is that i like Lydia. I mean looking from her point of view, the confusion she's feeling as well as her worries being well founded yet she still try to support the MC regardless. Maybe it's because i can relate in some aspects and my theory is that's she's probably on the asexual line with a demi disposition considering her need for emotional connections. Either way, it dont seem like she's totally against sex with the MC, just taking it, painfully, slow for some i guess, so odds are he would still get to tap that down the line.
Lucy probably take the third spot because bubbliness and cuteness are a must on my list, i do get a dom vibe from her thought so it will be interesting to see how future interactions with the MC will go.
And when we're speaking of dom, sorry guys Amber is cute as well but putting her in the slave position were just to good to pass up, looking forward for further play with her, preferable with more dominating tasks for her.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Lucy probably take the third spot because bubbliness and cuteness are a must on my list, i do get a dom vibe from her thought so it will be interesting to see how future interactions with the MC will go.
Who's Lucy? You may be confusing this with MNF.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just started playing this on the previous update. I was delightfully surprised by many things, including the balance of story/sex as well as drama/comedy. I have not yet played the new update, but I checked the changelog, and I feel inclined to comment.

So, this thread has been going since Aug 14, 2019, the game is on Week 2 v1.06.21, and NOW free roam is being introduced?
Thank you for reminding me to add "do not radically change the basic playstyle of a game halfway into the game" to my list of indie game pet peeves, I would have kicked myself if I left that one out.

As I prepare to play the update, I can only hope that this dev at least knows how to do free roam well.
I would agree with the "changing style in the middle of the game" issue, but it is not a real "free roam". You walk a bit around the house on a linear path (okay, two "side shows") to find somebody. Not really different from text boxes "check the kitchen", "check downstairs", and so on, only the looks are more free roamy.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
More and more the forced relationship in this is starting to annoy me (much like most other games that do this)... I get we've kinda avoided the issue by having her be fine about the MC fucking other people, but what about the other people?... Even if by some miracle the other women are fine with you having a girlfriend, I've got 0 interest in Lydia and just don't want that baggage...

Wife up Lyssa and keep Daisy as our gf that we both use on the regular... that's what I'm shooting for, haha.
Same lol Lyssa is the one :love:

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes