Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Same lol Lyssa is the one :love:
Same. After playing the update and talking to Allison about Lyssa and their relationship, I'm ready to ditch Lydia for her. It's why I chose to tell Lydia about sex with Lyssa hoping she'd feel insecure and jealous. Damn cuck queen. :rolleyes:

Also, are we ever going to go all the way with Stacey?

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
They know that I love this game, my signature shows it. However ... there is one thing I do not understand: the lack of Pegging in the game, why does our character refuse so much?
In week 1 when Daysi is going to stick his finger up our butt, he does it dry and our hero complains. When he is with Lyssa he never proposes to be the one who receives, when he was with Polli he quickly omitted it and when he is with his Mistress Dalilha, at most he sucked a dildo. And in the final act he clarifies that he does not want to as long as they do not hit him anything in the ass it will be fine why the hell why? I don't like that, he is so submissive, so devoted and devoted to the cause and that fetish is not there, even when the blonde who had the stolen briefcase gives us the choice to be a sissy ... do we end up penetrating for her? Oh yeah right .. NO. I want to choose yes, I want Lyssa to break me with that super penis that has it for something, I want to have the option to choose what to do here, what is the point if not?

PS: I'm still waiting for Lyssa's threesome with Polli and I hope we can do the sandwitch in the middle.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Wow! This is such an awesome game. Kudos to the developer for his/her great storytelling as well. I just finished the Week 1 Extended Edition. The Lyssa character is so damn well written. Amazing job.

Will the next update of Week 2 be the Extended Edition or is there more content (days) to be added?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fuck Lydia, AmRose is the true love here, pipe Lydia just for fun, wife AmRose, make Daisy and Stacy as side girls.
Agreed, I would allow Iona and Min in on the fun though.

Also, are we ever going to go all the way with Stacey?
Most certainly. But personally I like it when "taboo" relationships (whatever that means in this specific game) take a bit more time to develop than just your usual party hook up. Still looking forward to a nice family reunion one day though.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't understand why people hate lydia so much. you all do realize that every other character are just looking for a good fuck..right? except amrose and stacy. I know she's naive and innocent but atleast she's falling for MC.

I liked AmRose until she started teaching MC what stacy can do and can't do. Bitch you know how deep you are in this shit and you want stacy to face the same consequences? No one was there to look for you but what's wrong with a brother looking out for his sister?

About Lyssa... she's everyone's favorite it seems but 30 one night stands with an stranger doesn't sound so ROMANTIC.

Here only for Stacy and Lydia(hey every game feels better with an LI). Stacy is so energetic and funny. I really like the chemistry between MC and her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They know that I love this game, my signature shows it. However ... there is one thing I do not understand: the lack of Pegging in the game, why does our character refuse so much?
In week 1 when Daysi is going to stick his finger up our butt, he does it dry and our hero complains. When he is with Lyssa he never proposes to be the one who receives, when he was with Polli he quickly omitted it and when he is with his Mistress Dalilha, at most he sucked a dildo. And in the final act he clarifies that he does not want to as long as they do not hit him anything in the ass it will be fine why the hell why? I don't like that, he is so submissive, so devoted and devoted to the cause and that fetish is not there, even when the blonde who had the stolen briefcase gives us the choice to be a sissy ... do we end up penetrating for her? Oh yeah right .. NO. I want to choose yes, I want Lyssa to break me with that super penis that has it for something, I want to have the option to choose what to do here, what is the point if not?

PS: I'm still waiting for Lyssa's threesome with Polli and I hope we can do the sandwitch in the middle.
I think Lyssa already mentioned during the apartment scene (the one for Stacy) the only reason she didn't fucked Mike there was because without lube he would wake up the whole bulding, considering her weapon of mass destruction. :LOL: :LOL:

I do think the game is bulding up for some more anal with Lyssa, Dahlia and maybe even Daisy topping Mike.

I don't understand why people hate lydia so much. you all do realize that every other character are just looking for a good fuck..right? except amrose and stacy. I know she's naive and innocent but atleast she's falling for MC.

I liked AmRose until she started teaching MC what stacy can do and can't do. Bitch you know how deep you are in this shit and you want stacy to face the same consequences? No one was there to look for you but what's wrong with a brother looking out for his sister?

About Lyssa... she's everyone's favorite it seems but 30 one night stands with an stranger doesn't sound so ROMANTIC.

Here only for Stacy and Lydia(hey every game feels better with an LI). Stacy is so energetic and funny. I really like the chemistry between MC and her.
Because Lydia is a plot device to move the story along.
Also it appears she is more on the ACE spectrum, having little sexual drive when compared to the others and it doesn't help that the little she has seems to come from hearing about Mike's sexual adventures.. :LOL:

So she will likely not to leave his side anytime soon. Personally i find Mike's infatuation over her boring and was happy with the choice to not profess love for her.

Stacy not looking for sex? :LOL: :LOL:
By all accounts she is more of a pervert than Mike. Hell i even suspect something happened between her and AmRose considering how intimate they looked when saying goodbye after the party (it is not Mike's job to guard Stacy's pussy).

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Will the next update of Week 2 be the Extended Edition or is there more content (days) to be added?
It will be released after the week is complete and right now we just finished day 3 of this week, so almost halfway.
Four more days = at least four releases + another release just for the extended content (music, gallery, replay room, bonus images, additional scenes = Jessie and stuff)
With a 5-weeks release life cycle, do not expect Week 2 Extended Edition to be complete before August.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't understand why people hate lydia so much.
Because different people will like different characters, and that's fine... but Lydia is forced on us, we're not choosing to be with her and some of us don't want to be, but we're given no control over the matter... I don't hate Lydia, but I do hate being in a relationship with her against my will.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I don't really get why Lyssa seems to be the stand-out favorite either. I liked her more at the beginning when there was a little mystery, but her character isn't grabbing me for some reason in the latest update. She is alright, I am interested to see more, but I like the other characters like Daisy, Min, and of course AmRose and Stacey a lot more.

Lydia just doesn't fit at all with the MC. It seems forced. Maybe things will get more natural in further updates. but she needs a lot more personality to her character. She seems like she is from a different game than everyone else here. So far, every scene with her bores me.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think Lyssa already mentioned during the apartment scene (the one for Stacy) the only reason she didn't fucked Mike there was because without lube he would wake up the whole bulding, considering her weapon of mass destruction. :LOL: :LOL:

I do think the game is bulding up for some more anal with Lyssa, Dahlia and maybe even Daisy topping Mike.

Because Lydia is a plot device to move the story along.
Also it appears she is more on the ACE spectrum, having little sexual drive when compared to the others and it doesn't help that the little she has seems to come from hearing about Mike's sexual adventures.. :LOL:

So she will likely not to leave his side anytime soon. Personally i find Mike's infatuation over her boring and was happy with the choice to not profess love for her.

Stacy not looking for sex? :LOL: :LOL:
By all accounts she is more of a pervert than Mike. Hell i even suspect something happened between her and AmRose considering how intimate they looked when saying goodbye after the party (it is not Mike's job to guard Stacy's pussy).
I get that some people want a girl who is experienced and wild but see the story from MC's POV. She's was MC's crush even before this FL thing started and there's a reason why he's still sticking to lydia even though he's surrounded by a lot of girls. As much as i like sex in games i also like a genuine love angle and lydia brings that for me. I never found his infatuation boring. Maybe because i am into innocent and naive girls like MC but i can understand why people aren't so fond of lydia. It's all about preference. I just don't get the hate lydia get. It's not even like she's an obstacle.

Stacy is obviously looking for sex but she won't jump on any dick she sees. Mc can't guard stacy's pussy but he sure have the rights to protect her from all the shits coming from FL app. That's not an app you would want someone close to you to get involved with.

Reactions: monk456

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Stacy is obviously looking for sex but she won't jump on any dick she sees. Mc can't guard stacy's pussy but he sure have the rights to protect her from all the shits coming from FL app. That's not an app you would want someone close to you to get involved with.
Stacy is already using the app since week one and Mike freaking out about his sister having sex won't change that. On the contrary it is more likely in my opinion to attract the attention of whoever is spying on him.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Stacy is already using the app since week one and Mike freaking out about his sister having sex won't change that. On the contrary it is more likely in my opinion to attract the attention of whoever is spying on him.
There are many reasons why MC is against stacy using FL app

1) she might choose those fetishes which she thinks she's ready for but isn't and at the end she will end up hurting herself. Also it's not an app you would want to get addicted to. Considering how curious she's always she will most likely end up getting addicted to the app.

2)As a brother he won't want his sister to jump on random dicks like a slut to collect points.

3)when shit goes wrong and she decides to uninstall the app she will be forced to do things she don't want to do just like MC and Amrose. MC should warn her ASAP about the consequences of uninstalling this app.

MC can't undo whatever's done but if he obeys Amrose and let stacy do what she want it will bring more harm to her.

Reactions: Mahakmar and Repuci

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The problem is that he can't tell her without being found out by the blackmailer.

I am really REALLY lookin forward to beating that dobber to a fuckin bloody pulp.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Agreed, or, y'know, I really hope youré right. Icing on the cake and all that. Except I don't dig Dahlia that much so I hope Daisy or Polly are up to the job, but mainly Lyssa of course.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
MC can keep both his and stacy's mobile away from them and tell her. blackmailer won't know if mobiles aren't near.
Maybe, i agree with what you said, but remember that the MC was still getting points on FL even though he didnae have his phone ready to show proof of his deeds with the fetishes.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update and another great party. Good to see Anthony got cucked by the MC a little bit especially after the way he treated the chubby girl (Fiona?). Total douche and has been for a while. Finally got hot & horny with Lyssa and good-God damn it was worth the wait! Hopefully that relationship will pan out in the future.

I also wonder if the MC isn't going to get his kink on with Oliver in some later update? Quite a 'pretty' character for a boy, almost fem enough to be trans. I'm kinda hoping he's just an experimental bottom rather than full trans though. It'd be nice to switch it up a little with a bi-male option.

One definite for me though is the relationship with Lydia? (the singer girlfriend who enjoys jilling off to the MC's stories). She actually does very little for me, regardless of the lack intimacy. Her interactions seem so utterly vanilla that she might be an absolute wildcat pervert once she let herself go but I actually could care less. Rather get my kink on with AmRose, Stacy, Daisy, Lyssa or pretty much anyone else instead of her.

Still, loving the game (just hope that Stacy doesn't get herself into too much drama!).

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes