mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love this game , but the only thing that I dont like is this game is called fetish locator but at the moment we are still forced in a role a bit if I want too be a betacuck that cums too fast,cant satisfy lydia if the moment comes I am still forced too act out of cheracter and be dominant in some scenes that feels a bit weird and out of cheracters.It would be weird if you want too play for example a dominant guy and then be submissive in an other scene dont feels too realistic too me.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, is there a way to dump Lidya and Am Rose? I would more like to come closer to Daisy, Min,Allison,Iona, maybe Stacy even Samia. But please let me finaly ditch Lidya please. And is there a way, too stay after the party with Ming?

Reactions: Actuallythedog

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
do i have to download week 1 or is this new update combined?
Week 1 and 2 are separate so you want both (although, Witcher 3 style, you can start with week 2 and pick the decisions you would've made if you wish). Play week 1 until you reach the 'save here' screen, save then load week 2 and select 'continue from week 1 :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmmm wonder where Stacey was going at the end
She said she was going to her apartment that Mike helped negociate with Lyssa for her.

I decided to give this game a try so played week 1 and now my biggest question is if the MC knows that the app blackmails you if you try to delete it why would he do that it doesnt make sense. The MC isnt a dumb guy we get reminded of it quiet often so after hearing about what his friend is going through he shouldve been able to connect that to the rando pic his phone took. You cant tell me this guy is smart just to have him not be able to connect something so obvious. You couldve done a couple days of him not doing anything for the app and then gets the blackmail message.
I see it like this. Most people wouldn't really believe the app was spying and blackmailig people but just to be sure he tried to delete it. My guess is Mike got singled out because of his connection to AmRose and the likely suspect of being behind the app, Peter (I still get the feeling Lydia is involved).

I doubt the blackmailer would be after every single person who install and later delete the app. That would be too many people to spy and blackmail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
I would love a Lyssa love subpath with Lyssa being more dominant and top. Love this game, only complaint is that I dont like the more meaningful relations aren't that of an options (Yeah, hate me, but I honestly dont care that much about Am Rose, would 100% friendzone her)
yeah with the party and well clear lack of understanding the MC and his standpoint with stacey +am rose personal experiences with the app and what she gone thru i would actually end of week 1 just tell her to bugger off but ah well sigh it is what it is

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I see it like this. Most people wouldn't really believe the app was spying and blackmailig people but just to be sure he tried to delete it. My guess is Mike got singled out because of his connection to AmRose and the likely suspect of being behind the app, Peter (I still get the feeling Lydia is involved).

I doubt the blackmailer would be after every single person who install and later delete the app. That would be too many people to spy and blackmail.
IDK about it doesnt make sense to me that he got singled out because of his connection with AmRose since the blackmailer said they agreed to it all in the user agreement.

When it comes to not blackmailing and spying on everyone that tries to delete it I doubt that even more. I mean you have companies irl who gather and sell your personal info it wouldnt be to much of a stretch to think a good programmer in college would try to get as much personal info as possible and blackmail anyone that tries to delete the app.

Edit Itd be kinda dumb of him to not black mail the less known people. They wouldnt be too popular so its not like many people would know or believe them if they tried to speak out about the black mail so he might as well milk them for all they got. As an after not sorry for the edit I accidentally hit post

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
IDK about it doesnt make sense to me that he got singled out because of his connection with AmRose since the blackmailer said they agreed to it all in the user agreement.

When it comes to not blackmailing and spying on everyone that tries to delete it I doubt that even more. I mean you have companies irl who gather and sell your personal info it wouldnt be to much of a stretch to think a good programmer in college would try to get as much personal info as possible and blackmail anyone that tries to delete the app.

Edit Itd be kinda dumb of him to not black mail the less known people. They wouldnt be too popular so its not like many people would know or believe them if they tried to speak out about the black mail so he might as well milk them for all they got. As an after not sorry for the edit I accidentally hit post
I mean the blackmail was actually spying on Mike on real lifetime, that requires a lot of commitment. If it is only one person there is no way they could apply the same kind of pressure they are doing on Mike against several people at the same time. Unless it is a group of people.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Nov 27, 2020
so, for a game named "fetish locator", it seems to be more "common kink forcer". I kinda expect more types of fetishes, though I understand that it is growing to be more story driven - which means less fetish driven. there are many things that I feel should be added, but personally dont exactly want, and many things that I do want to play through as well. for instance: age play. I would love that, but it isnt in the game. coprophragia? definitely dont want, but feel like it should be included based on the name.
uniforms is a common one I dont care about but wouldnt object to seeing, there isnt enough foot play, cuckolding, electrostim, pregnancy, tentacles, furries (except the mlp girl that you dont do anything with while she is dressed in mlp getup), etc. no sissification, fisting, or zoophilia either. these may have been missed, dunno, but I kinda expect a taste of them all and hope that as more days get added more of these fetishes/kinks get added.

dont get me wrong, great game, great art, good story, but wanted more weird stuff.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Getting this error repeatedly during week 2 Wednesday, clothing store part.

Anyone know a solution/reason why?

Edit: Game restart seems to have fixed it for now.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "code/d10/d10s07.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "B:\FetishLocator\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.06.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "B:\FetishLocator\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.06.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.06.21
Mon Feb 15 21:03:38 2021

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so, for a game named "fetish locator", it seems to be more "common kink forcer". I kinda expect more types of fetishes, though I understand that it is growing to be more story driven - which means less fetish driven. there are many things that I feel should be added, but personally dont exactly want, and many things that I do want to play through as well. for instance: age play. I would love that, but it isnt in the game. coprophragia? definitely dont want, but feel like it should be included based on the name.
uniforms is a common one I dont care about but wouldnt object to seeing, there isnt enough foot play, cuckolding, electrostim, pregnancy, tentacles, furries (except the mlp girl that you dont do anything with while she is dressed in mlp getup), etc. no sissification, fisting, or zoophilia either. these may have been missed, dunno, but I kinda expect a taste of them all and hope that as more days get added more of these fetishes/kinks get added.

dont get me wrong, great game, great art, good story, but wanted more weird stuff.
Forget tentacles and furries (unless you mean real people inside the suits) since this isn't a fantasy setting. Zoophilia is also a big NO with patreon terms of service, incest can be hidden with a patch but no such thing for animals.

Mike talked about scat with Nim during week one so maybe it will happen.
Sissification may happen with the prostitute who stole Stacy's bag (forgot her name) and fisting was in the latest poll.

Reactions: TundraLupus
Nov 27, 2020
by furries I do mean fursuits since I know that this isnt a fantasy setting, even though I know fursuits are vastly worse than actual furries. and I get the lack of tentacles. didnt know that patreon also has a thing against zoophilia though. another thing that patreon is weird about.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel genuinely happy when it finally happened, the passion shared between them is just something else, when can we profess our undying love for her?:love: Don't get me wrong, the sexual scenes are all great, but this scene just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Lydia on the other hand bored me to tears with the endless talk of feelings and her perceived cheating:rolleyes: at this point, I think either she is the most boring person in existence or she is the mastermind behind the whole fetish locator app or she is involved in something equally devious, I gotta believe it's either of the latter two because even AmRose told you in your face she is a "sexless virgin".

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I feel genuinely happy when it finally happened, the passion shared between them is just something else, when can we profess our undying love for her?:love: Don't get me wrong, the sexual scenes are all great, but this scene just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Lydia on the other hand bored me to tears with the endless talk of feelings and her perceived cheating:rolleyes: at this point, I think either she is the most boring person in existence or she is the mastermind behind the whole fetish locator app or she is involved in something equally devious, I gotta believe it's either of the latter two because even AmRose told you in your face she is a "sexless virgin".
100% yes! The only other issue I have is the lack of anything progressing with Stacey... iirc literally nothing since the shower with the mc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Love how sure of herself Lyssa is, plus her outfit is great.

I think the same about Lydia, with her voyeur tendencies a spy app like FL would be the ultimate bliss. Until proven otherwise i won't believe Peter is the sole mastermind behind fetishlocator.

Reactions: MarinBladewing
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes