Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would not put past the dev to make a sneaky "Stacy won the orgasm contest". He already pretty much said she is going to do what she wants.

I can almost hear the crying around here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree that she might win the contest. Which judging by some of the competitors that we know she'll have to cum a Helluva lot. Be interesting how people will react to that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I agree that she might win the contest. Which judging by some of the competitors that we know she'll have to cum a Helluva lot. Be interesting how people will react to that.
I believe his patrons will rejoice with whatever scene Vinovella does, after all i doubt people who go to support a game called Fetish Locator aren't more or less eclectic on their tastes.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I believe his patrons will rejoice with whatever scene Vinovella does, after all i doubt people who go to support a game called Fetish Locator aren't more or less eclectic on their tastes.
Lol, true it isn't called "love locator" but still when it comes to humans and how they will react to anything, all bets are off. I got my popcorn order in... just in case

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Daisy.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I was hoping to bring you the update on Sunday, but that still isn't possible. I still have to finish animations for several scenes and finalize the writing. But I'm quite sure that you will see the update next week! Probably on Sunday of 14th! That would be a good date to make this release! I feel very bad for not being able to keep up with my 5 week schedule this time, but going forward I would need to think about how real it is to keep it that way. With the growth of a branching story game like this, it becomes more and more complex each release, and it is very hard to keep this schedule.
On the other news we have an active vote right now for our Influencer level supporters to decide what the fetish of the day will be on Thursday in the game. I started this vote earlier so that when I will start working on the next release it would be already settled. If you want to know the options are:
  • Vomit / puking
  • Fisting
  • Eating Cum (Cum sandwich, Cum garnish, Cum cocktails, etc)
  • Electric stimulation / electroshock / violet wand
Select your fetish wisely! But hurry before the time runs out!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1019989

I was hoping to bring you the update on Sunday, but that still isn't possible. I still have to finish animations for several scenes and finalize the writing. But I'm quite sure that you will see the update next week! Probably on Sunday of 14th! That would be a good date to make this release! I feel very bad for not being able to keep up with my 5 week schedule this time, but going forward I would need to think about how real it is to keep it that way. With the growth of a branching story game like this, it becomes more and more complex each release, and it is very hard to keep this schedule.
On the other news we have an active vote right now for our Influencer level supporters to decide what the fetish of the day will be on Thursday in the game. I started this vote earlier so that when I will start working on the next release it would be already settled. If you want to know the options are:
  • Vomit / puking
  • Fisting
Thank you for sharing that here :)

Reactions: Hordragg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1019989

• Vomit / puking
  • Fisting
Not going to lie i really hope the first on this list doesn't win, even my more or less eclectic tastes have a limit.:oops:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Not going to lie i really hope the first on this list doesn't win, even my more or less eclectic tastes have a limit.:oops:
I totally agree with on on that, but I'm sure there could of been better fetishes to choose from than the ones listed.

But I can see people putting their hand/s up (y) to number 2 and that one getting the most votes, with number 3 cumming a close second. :LOL:

Reactions: Slade33 and ant007

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'd reserve Eating Cum for Monday, iirc we already had cumshots and blowjobs.
Vomit / puking looks good for Thursday. The first challenge was about enemas, so more body fluids.

Reactions: Cedrog

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't disagree, but I think the daily challenges serve a useful function there as a way to get the more niche/extreme fetishes into the game without having to make them a major plank in the story. It's easier to write in a challenge event around, say, electrostim to tick that box than introduce a new separate character with that specific kink.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Oh wow that frotting scene with Lyssa was so hot. Would love to see more of that, maybe frotting on a missionary position?

Also is there a way to get out of the Lydia route? Not really interested in it tbh and I hate that I'm forced to play with the MC with it.

Polly is amazingly gorgeous as well. Wish there was an option to have a route with her without the Barista. Maybe we can have her unexpectedly fall in love harder with MC and decides to give up on the barista and go for MC instead, which I hope is the path they're sticking with based on some points on the route so far.

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
So whenever i try to extract the archive of week 2 it says that the archive is corrupted and when i start the game it gives me an error, i've already tried downloading it from the different links given which doesn't help.

So yea any help would be appreciated since i would like to continue the game

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
So whenever i try to extract the archive of week 2 it says that the archive is corrupted and when i start the game it gives me an error, i've already tried downloading it from the different links given which doesn't help.

So yea any help would be appreciated since i would like to continue the game
With which program are you trying to extract the file with?

I am using the latest 64bit version of 7-Zip and had no issue with the Uncompressed version of this game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
  • Vomit / puking
  • Fisting
If it wasn't just for it being just the fetish of the day I could see all of them In one "Saturday night in Muskogee" scene. Just saying...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes