RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope, since Lydia was the reason Mike started using the app. But with all the paths opening up (Lyssa, AmRose, Poly, Nim) maybe it will be possible in the future.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Nope, since Lydia was the reason Mike started using the app. But with all the paths opening up (Lyssa, AmRose, Poly, Nim) maybe it will be possible in the future.
Yeah, I suppose... guess I am just a sucker for redheads and when one like AmRose is in the game, I would definitely choose to pursue her than anyone else lol

Reactions: scrumbles

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I suppose... guess I am just a sucker for redheads and when one like AmRose is in the game, I would definitely choose to pursue her than anyone else lol
People have been asking for that (or at least a more compelling reason for the MC to be obsessed with her than plot convenience) since pretty much the first release. Lydia and AmRose are the two mandatory relationships for now, no getting rid of either of them.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
People have been asking for that (or at least a more compelling reason for the MC to be obsessed with her than plot convenience) since pretty much the first release. Lydia and AmRose are the two mandatory relationships for now, no getting rid of either of them.
Slightly disappointing, but I guess I'll see how things go. There are definitely fetishes I will not be choosing, so I know there will be a lot of girls cut out. Just not really that into the Lydia character.

Reactions: gregers

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I'm too hung over to get any real work done and tired of people asking, so I spent a moment slapping together a quick walkthrough for days 9 and 10, picking up where the current Week 2 walkthrough leaves off and up to current end of content.

I still don't think it's really necessary; the story is pretty much on rails here depending on the relationships you've already set up, but whatever. All typos my own, no refunds. Happy New Year or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Late reply, but thank you greatly for this!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
d10p2s05-27 navigation-f1-27-main-room_c1.png

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I hope you all had a good start of the year! We also had a small rest and now are working full strength on the next update! What should you expect? For sure it will be the biggest update so far made by us! Since I don't want to break the party into smaller releases anymore, it might take some time to finish this update. But trust me it will worth the wait!
What you can expect are three new events, like we had on the party of the first week. But this time bigger and better! And also there would be special events in between and in the end - THE MAIN EVENT! I don't want to spoil you with whom or what will be there, but all of that will be in one release and hopefully will blow you away! Stay tuned and know that your support allows us to make this truly awesome story! Love you all! Vi.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Holy shit Lyssa can kill someone if she kicks them with those shoes. :oops: :LOL:
Daisy looks kinda bored there. :p

Nice that they decided not to separate the party in more parts. Guess that will saves us from the waiting between updates and from all the whinings about "this update is too short" that happens every single month.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes