ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
A long time ago. It involves two incestuous siblings that Mike knows.
There's also the Pete and Samira thing, though i think that's supposed to be the more traditional NTR and not in the same way as the you cucking Kevin.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
There's also the Pete and Samira thing, though i think that's supposed to be the more traditional NTR and not in the same way as the you cucking Kevin.
The matter isn't helped by the serious lack of tags. Following the tag's definition only netorare can be tagged ntr. Netori as well as cuckolding have no associated tags despite all three of these being wildly different concepts. And the most appropriate tag of the remaining ones is cheating which, funnily enough, applies both to cheating as well as being cheated on. With the latter veering right into ntr territory for most, we got ourselves a nice circular conclusion. And yes, I forgot where I was going with this… :oops:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has NTR been finally added?
A long time ago. It involves two incestuous siblings that Mike knows.
Not in the meaning of the tag on this site though - you (MC) cucking others does not count. And the way the situation is set up it is hard to imagine how it could be included in this game in the meaning of the tag. Yes, anyone of Lydia, AmRose, Stacey could in theory jump into somebody else's arms and onto his dicks - but that would be breaking their character. With anybody else it is doubtful that MC would even care, after all we know they do have sex with others and are fine with it. Very theoretically we could develop a love route with, say, Min, and then she "make-up-fucks" that other guy whose name evades me. But I consider that far fetched.

So my guess is: the tag will never be added. Whether your kink will be satisfied is a different question and may depend on it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not in the meaning of the tag on this site though - you (MC) cucking others does not count. And the way the situation is set up it is hard to imagine how it could be included in this game in the meaning of the tag. Yes, anyone of Lydia, AmRose, Stacey could in theory jump into somebody else's arms and onto his dicks - but that would be breaking their character. With anybody else it is doubtful that MC would even care, after all we know they do have sex with others and are fine with it. Very theoretically we could develop a love route with, say, Min, and then she "make-up-fucks" that other guy whose name evades me. But I consider that far fetched.

So my guess is: the tag will never be added. Whether your kink will be satisfied is a different question and may depend on it.
Actually, come to think of it, a "Lydia Face-Heel Turn" (in as much as people consider her a face in the first place, which is debatable) could fit the story. So a theoretical scene like she set the app up with "that other guy whose name evades me" and when we finally think we will have proper sex with her he turns up and NTR ensues. Or similar. However, that would probably be near the end and a long time off as of now. And likely - nah, don't think so.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Antony a.k.a Mr. Dicky. But the way their story's developing I don't see that happening – then again, GM fiat is a thing, so… *shrug*

Actually, come to think of it, a "Lydia Face-Heel Turn" (in as much as people consider her a face in the first place, which is debatable) could fit the story. So a theoretical scene like she set the app up with "that other guy whose name evades me" and when we finally think we will have proper sex with her he turns up and NTR ensues. Or similar. However, that would probably be near the end and a long time off as of now. And likely - nah, don't think so.
Now you're simply making guys up on the spot. :cautious: Or are we talking Pete here…?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now you're simply making guys up on the spot. :cautious: Or are we talking Pete here…?
No, I was thinking Antony again who would be more believable as a mastermind. Yeah, not much of an indication about them having connections so far but she is his ex's BFF, so they will know each other quite well. Was just thinking that Lydia's character is less clear than AmRose's or Stacey's and a turn could happen - her being behind FL has been brought up before after all.

Now Lydia and Pete, that would be a special kind of NTR ...

Reactions: Hordragg

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Do I need to play week one and then week two separately or is it just one download? Also what's the diFerencebetween extended and regular week two?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do I need to play week one and then week two separately or is it just one download? Also what's the diFerencebetween extended and regular week two?
Separately.
Ending of Week 1 will allow for the creation of a save that gets imported into Week 2.

Regular is regular, Extended has more content.

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Separately.
Ending of Week 1 will allow for the creation of a save that gets imported into Week 2.

Regular is regular, Extended has more content.
Is there a place where I can see what content is added into the extended? Also why not just have one week two? Is the content extreme or something? Do you have a recommendation? Lol. There's your 30 questions today.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a place where I can see what content is added into the extended? Also why not just have one week two? Is the content extreme or something? Do you have a recommendation? Lol. There's your 30 questions today.
1 - Changelog.

2 - Because the dev decided on that.

3 - The extra content is no more extreme than whatever content you choose to see.

4 - I highly recommend having a chicken, bacon, mushroom and pineapple thin-crust pizza...

The extended versions add content into what you might already play past in the normal version, and they come out after the normal version, so you'll just have to decide for yourself.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

jessie.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I hope you all are doing well! Almost two weeks ago, we released the final release of Week-2 for the Standard Edition. Right now, we are working a lot on the Extended Edition of that release, but more details on that a bit later. First, I have some concerns.
Our Patreon page is how our team works. We have quite a big team, for most of us this is our only job. We had some amazing growth in 2020 that allowed us to build this team and make Fetish Locator the amazing game that it is now. Sadly, we aren't growing that fast anymore. This isn't your - our supporters - fault. You are still here with us and are helping us to make the game. Thank you! Without more growth we can’t grow the team and improve. And I really want to do so, because we have so many great things to create and share. We will be dropping some hints on those things soon. I don’t really know the reasons we aren't gaining more support like before, but it is a bit concerning. It is also disheartening to see our game get pirated immediately after release so our patrons don't even get the benefit to play it first. If you want us developing more content - please don't do that!
And now back to the Extended Edition! We will have two new amazing scenes on Day-14. One with Polly and one with Jessie. There will also be additional content in the beginning of Week-2 with a recap of Week-1 events for those who need a reminder, along with new credits and a new post credit scene - Not to mention all the sound and voice effects, the replay and CG-gallery, and, of course, a huge list of challenging achievements that would award you with a great deal of bonus content! All of that plus the translations and some minor improvements! We are aiming at the end of October to deliver it all to you! With a special gift to all our $15 supporters!
I hope you are looking forward to the next week as much as I do! Love you as much as I love Stacy, and see you soon! <3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Curious, it has indeed became stable over the last three months.

While this site F95 may have give them the starting patrons i get the feeling the well received release on Steam is the main responsible for their boost in support. Therefore i believe they may get some more growth (maybe not at the same speed) after the release of Week 2 Extended there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem (in many businesses) is betting too much on growth though. Up to a certain point you need it, sure, but then you need a plan for what happens if it stays as is. Every growth will have to stop sooner or later.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The problem (in many businesses) is betting too much on growth though. Up to a certain point you need it, sure, but then you need a plan for what happens if it stays as is. Every growth will have to stop sooner or later.
Uh, I know this: product lifecycle management. :)

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Usually I play the games from here. If I liked the game and if it has a Steam page - I buy it. Exceptions - overprice, but that's very rare. I cannot remember about this game but I think I grabbed it from Steam instantly.

Who would've thought pirate site can boost sales. I'm not saying it doesn't decrease them at the same time but it's not smth we can do about. The only thing we possibly can is to support the devs of the games that we like. And we should.

Reactions: Oxiton and Sindar

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
While the game is well made and interesting the versioning of it, in my opinion, is an epic disaster. To a point that it's unclear whether one is playing the latest version of it with full content or not.
Like, for Week 1 there's version 1.0.25 with voice effects and then there's version 1.0.36 which isn't even mentioned in the changelog. Supposedly it should include content of v1.0.25, if so, then why we need to keep 2 versions of Week 1 around? And if not, can they be merged and played?

As for Week 2, the things get even worse with the Extended versions. I understand that they're are playing catch-up with the core game, but why not use the original version and simply add 'Extended' to it? In that case it would be a clear distinction, like core v1.09.13 and the v1.09.13 Extended version of it (which, in my uderstanding, is supposed to be v1.09.25). Does the last v1.11.16 include the content of v1.09.25 or should they be played separately?
It's confusing and a giant mess. I hope the devs are able to keep track of it themselves.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
While the game is well made and interesting the versioning of it, in my opinion, is an epic disaster. To a point that it's unclear whether one is playing the latest version of it with full content or not.
Like, for Week 1 there's version 1.0.25 with voice effects and then there's version 1.0.36 which isn't even mentioned in the changelog. Supposedly it should include content of v1.0.25, if so, then why we need to keep 2 versions of Week 1 around? And if not, can they be merged and played?

As for Week 2, the things get even worse with the Extended versions. I understand that they're are playing catch-up with the core game, but why not use the original version and simply add 'Extended' to it? In that case it would be a clear distinction, like core v1.09.13 and the v1.09.13 Extended version of it (which, in my uderstanding, is supposed to be v1.09.25). Does the last v1.11.16 include the content of v1.09.25 or should they be played separately?
It's confusing and a giant mess. I hope the devs are able to keep track of it themselves.
week 1 grab 036 version its last one, they are the same only that one got integrated wt from dev only dif. grab mod too, so you dont have to skip one girl for duration

and for week 2, if you havent yet play, just grab extended ignore normal, next update should be extended final or at least there wont be anymore normal versions, in the end only extended gona remain, like with week 1

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

There being more than one week one version as well as the latest (and last) bugfix release for it not being tracked in the changelog aren't on the devs. That's on us and the mods. On us because noone bothered to check if the so called voice update needed to be kept or not. On the mods because they're the ones keeping the OP up to date.

Agree on them semvering it as two distinct versions making little sense. The overhead for keeping track of which is which won't hardly be less than keeping version numbers in sync even with separate bugfixes for each.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes