msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Could someone plz tell me which one i should play/download first?
play week 1. at the end you will get option to save your gameplay and you can upload and play in week 2. alternatively if you cannot load you can set the parameters in game 2

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Could someone plz tell me which one i should play/download first?
முதலில் பதிவிறக்கம் செய்து "வாரம் ஒன்று" விளையாடுங்கள் அதன் பிறகு நீங்கள் "வாரம் இரண்டு" பதிவிறக்கம் செய்து விளையாடலாம்; விளையாட்டு தலைப்பில் எண்களைப் பயன்படுத்துவது பெரிய துப்பு, மகிழுங்கள்

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
முதலில் பதிவிறக்கம் செய்து "வாரம் ஒன்று" விளையாடுங்கள் அதன் பிறகு நீங்கள் "வாரம் இரண்டு" பதிவிறக்கம் செய்து விளையாடலாம்; விளையாட்டு தலைப்பில் எண்களைப் பயன்படுத்துவது பெரிய துப்பு, மகிழுங்கள்
நீங்கள் தளத்தில் சில தானியங்கி மொழிபெயர்ப்புகள் நடந்து கொண்டிருக்கக்கூடும். இருப்பினும், ஆங்கிலப் பதிப்பைச் சேர்க்க முயற்சிக்கவும் (தேவைப்பட்டால் கூகுள் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு அல்லது இதே போன்ற கருவியைப் பயன்படுத்தவும்) ஏனெனில் இந்த மன்றத்தில் மிகக் குறைவானவர்கள் மட்டுமே தமிழ் பேசுகிறார்கள்.

You probably have some automatic translation on the site going on. However, try to include an English version (if necessary use Google translate or a similar tool) because only very few people on this forum speak Tamil.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
very few people on this forum speak Tamil.
:p my response in Google-Tamil was to someone who didn't appear to understand english or western numbering systems ... I am trusting that the errors in translation are humerous and not offensive

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
:p my response in Google-Tamil was to someone who didn't appear to understand english or western numbering systems ... I am trusting that the errors in translation are humerous and not offensive
If I made errors, I apologize. My Tamil is quite rusty, too, I may have spoken it in some previous life but now I was dependent on Google Translate, too ;)

Akoolomonch

Dec 4, 2018
How much new content is in this update? From what I can teleport via the update logs and comments, it’s not a lot but not too little for this update not bro be worth it

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Noice. Updating week one is just what I needed, since I was leaning to a new playthru. Am unsatisfied with AmRose being my slave so gonna do secret gf this time. I like her better then Lydia anyway, actually, I Like almost all the other girls better.

alleryalice

Mar 4, 2020
With the penultimate update, the game ends with the MC doing oral to Lydia, but after the last update, if I start a new game, it ends after Cynthia... Why? I loaded my old save (after having sex with Stacy) and it works... It doesn't have sense!

Akoolomonchoo

Aug 2, 2018
How much new content is in this update? From what I can teleport via the update logs and comments, it’s not a lot but not too little for this update not to be worth it
Also is there just a link to the update patch download? Or do i have to redownload all of week 2 again

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With the penultimate update, the game ends with the MC doing oral to Lydia, but after the last update, if I start a new game, it ends after Cynthia... Why? I loaded my old save (after having sex with Stacy) and it works... It doesn't have sense!
You have probably been mixing the regular and the extended version.

alleryalice

Mar 4, 2020
You have probably been mixing the regular and the extended version.
Do I have to wait for the next update to solve? Another thing: before installing the mod, I played a version in which I had sex with a marmaid at Lydia's home, but this event disappeared in the modded version.
Any hints? Thanks for your answer (and to be patient! ;) )

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do I have to wait for the next update to solve? Another thing: before installing the mod, I played a version in which I had sex with a marmaid at Lydia's home, but this event disappeared in the modded version.
Any hints? Thanks for your answer (and to be patient! ;) )
well you cant continue from standard edition on to extended with saves, you have to restart the extended as it was meant to be, it was same with week 1 and its same with week 2 , because extended adds scenes all over the week and does remains final version of the week so got no choice.
dont know about any missing scenes since i havent got to it yet - to final replay
but if you are on mod what i do always recommend from week 1 forward so you dont miss a girl, you can check your relationships
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Man not hating on the story that the dev is writing, but Daisy is soooo much better than the main crush girl. I hope she gets her own route or the ability to focus on her some more.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes