Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just started a few days ago, what is the difference between Amrose being a secret girlfriend and a sex slave.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just started a few days ago, what is the difference between Amrose being a secret girlfriend and a sex slave.
Sex slave is more appropriate imo. But some romantics want her as a girlfriend. It's really just a matter of taste. lordfridge9 is right that so far it only changes the dialogue and how you treat her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordfridge9

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
IDK if anyone else has said this,,but I'm pretty sure Lydia was forced on the us/mc,storywise, cause she's the one running FL..I'm not buying that shes so innocent,I think its a cover..
It's certainly a theory a few here have. It also would fit her "sex by proxy" style. Either her alone or with some partner in crime. However, the "crush outside the game" could work without it.

Reactions: Boneprone

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
IDK if anyone else has said this,,but I'm pretty sure Lydia was forced on the us/mc,storywise, cause she's the one running FL..I'm not buying that shes so innocent,I think its a cover..
It's just too convenient. There really is no one else that seems capable but I hope you are wrong as that would be weak sauce, but this vn I'm here for the kinks and beauty so eh whatever...

Reactions: mclaren001

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
It's certainly a theory a few here have. It also would fit her "sex by proxy" style. Either her alone or with some partner in crime. However, the "crush outside the game" could work without it.
my other theory is he's actually in a coma and this is all in his head..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
my other theory is he's actually in a coma and this is all in his head..
Oh, the "It was all a dream" explanation. I thought the credibility of this was dead and buried since the times of "Dallas" but admittedly it's been tried again and again. To varying degrees of utter failure.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Oh, the "It was all a dream" explanation. I thought the credibility of this was dead and buried since the times of "Dallas" but admittedly it's been tried again and again. To varying degrees of utter failure.
the setup for it to happen is already there if thats the route the writer is going...just hope its not that...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sex slave is more appropriate imo. But some romantics want her as a girlfriend. It's really just a matter of taste. lordfridge9 is right that so far it only changes the dialogue and how you treat her.
I love gingers, she has not been bitchy or cunty, so I went girlfriend, because I am hoping to have her as one, I just do not find what's her face all that pretty, more so I hate it when you are forced to be in a relationship instead of giving the choice.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

daisy-5.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
It has been a week since we released the last and complete version of Week Two. I hope you all played it and loved it! Everyone in the team had a lot of fun seeing all the new players and the hype that was around the release. But, we aren't stopping for a single moment, and we are already working on Day-15. Just a day ago I posted a Poll for our Influencer level supporters to decide what sex toy MC and Lyssa are going to use during their next encounter on Day-15. Day-15 will be quite a big day. Similar to Day-8 that was a double release in the beginning of Week Two. This time I would like to keep it as one part, but we will take longer than our usual 5 weeks schedule to deliver it. And in general, I hope you continue to trust in our work as we start creating more content at a steady pace and releasing it in bigger portions.
The main thing with Week Three is that we have an incredible amount of story branches to account for. There are a lot of decisions that you all have made throughout the game and we want them to matter. But, making sure that every choice counts and that we don't just shoehorn players into one or two endings to ease the workload on us can be pretty difficult and will result in a release structure that might be a bit different compared to what you're used to. This has all led to the game having some 18 different endings with some endings having multiple variations as well. So Week Three is certainly going to be one big bang, that's for sure. So I hope that you all decide to stay with us to help bring this tremendous vision to life!
I'm also wondering how many of you have seen the Week Two post credit scene? Any thoughts and/or guesses about it? Can't wait to show you everything!
With Love, yours, Vi!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 1480268

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
It has been a week since we released the last and complete version of Week Two. I hope you all played it and loved it! Everyone in the team had a lot of fun seeing all the new players and the hype that was around the release. But, we aren't stopping for a single moment, and we are already working on Day-15. Just a day ago I posted a Poll for our Influencer level supporters to decide what sex toy MC and Lyssa are going to use during their next encounter on Day-15. Day-15 will be quite a big day. Similar to Day-8 that was a double release in the beginning of Week Two. This time I would like to keep it as one part, but we will take longer than our usual 5 weeks schedule to deliver it. And in general, I hope you continue to trust in our work as we start creating more content at a steady pace and releasing it in bigger portions.
The main thing with Week Three is that we have an incredible amount of story branches to account for. There are a lot of decisions that you all have made throughout the game and we want them to matter. But, making sure that every choice counts and that we don't just shoehorn players into one or two endings to ease the workload on us can be pretty difficult and will result in a release structure that might be a bit different compared to what you're used to. This has all led to the game having some 18 different endings with some endings having multiple variations as well. So Week Three is certainly going to be one big bang, that's for sure. So I hope that you all decide to stay with us to help bring this tremendous vision to life!
I'm also wondering how many of you have seen the Week Two post credit scene? Any thoughts and/or guesses about it? Can't wait to show you everything!
With Love, yours, Vi!
Thank you for sharing this info here! Really good news imo. I can not wait for more :love:

Reactions: Bob69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Fetish Locator v1.0.40.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mmushy and MrLauren

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
TLDR: Eye-owe-nuh or "I owe nuh"

Iona (Scottish name), from the Irish Gaelic "Ioua".
I pronounce it like "I own ya'", but the proper pronunciation is "ai·ow·nuh"
The "ai" diphthong sounds like the word "eye" and rhymes with "buy."
Thus, "I owe nuh"
I pronounce it "I owe ya" in my head too. Glad I'm not alone :)

Reactions: L7Bear

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I really hope it's the Lyssa scene we've all been hoping for and that they do it justice. And by justice I mean that it's long, hard, and full of sexy talk.

I think the frotting scene in week 2 was pretty good cause there was a really good dialogue foreplay part leading up and the sexy part wasn't so long as to get boring. The new polly scene wasn't bad either but it kind of tapered off once the animations started and the talking stopped.

Lyssa's WMD is the only toy required. :LOL: :p
Lyssa's got enough toy for both of them all on her own. Might need something to warm the MC up with before the main dish though. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes