Mmushy

May 5, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v1.0.40.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Tks bro.
Can you do one for week 2 as well.
Tks in advance

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I think the whole "choose your fetish" thing is cool, but when you make this kind of story, where the player makes choices, you shouldn't make the protagonist favor one girl. As a player, I couldn't care less about Lydia, it only annoys me that I have to pretend she's my crush.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think the whole "choose your fetish" thing is cool, but when you make this kind of story, where the player makes choices, you shouldn't make the protagonist favor one girl. As a player, I couldn't care less about Lydia, it only annoys me that I have to pretend she's mu crush.
Well the whole story revolves around her. This deep in, it ain't changing. So all the Lydia haters can deal with her or not play.

Anytime a dev decides to have a preexisting or a "forced" li some players hate it. Most devs have a story to tell and will tell that story regardless. Some newer and inexperienced devs will bow to the haters and make changes. I don't see that happening here.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Sep 15, 2017
Fetish Locator [v2.0.11 Extended Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB: MEGA

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The Win/Linux file has been taken down.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
For Week One both version (with or without integrated walkthrough) my Mega links are still up found here. Or with the "Week 1 Walkthrough mod" link in the OP.

It is scripted for you to fail and without cheating it is not achievable. So you will fail it no matter what, if you have 20 or over it will just tell you, that you cheated.
So it’s possible to get the 20 without cheating? Tried a couple times and keep getting 18.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So it’s possible to get the 20 without cheating? Tried a couple times and keep getting 18.
No it is not possible to get the 20 without cheating.
It also isn't possible to do it with cheating I guess. The game knows that you cannot reach 20, so even if you changed the variable holding the info to 20 or any larger number, it wouldn't make any difference for what will happen next.

Reactions: Romalous and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It also isn't possible to do it with cheating I guess. The game knows that you cannot reach 20, so even if you changed the variable holding the info to 20 or any larger number, it wouldn't make any difference for what will happen next.
Yup. Thats what I said in my first answer.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes