Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
This fetish game is becoming more an more a harem game with regular sex. I'm not saying it's a bad game, just that it can do more to live up to it's name.

Reactions: Jacked Goat

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Hello!!! Wonderful game i rly liked it when you will release week 3?? And r u planning on adding more fetish? Ty❤❤

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Is there any other download options? Mega doesn't want you to download too much, Nopy is now defunct and the other two download at approx 100kbps

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Are week 1 and week2 standalone or does week 2 version contain everything? So like being a dik you can download the whole thing or an update but either way its a single package whereas some of the games some devs do are separate releases. What I mean by that is one game on here every update/release was separate and the game had to be restarted each time.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Are week 1 and week2 standalone or does week 2 version contain everything? So like being a dik you can download the whole thing or an update but either way its a single package whereas some of the games some devs do are separate releases. What I mean by that is one game on here every update/release was separate and the game had to be restarted each time.
Week 2 is standalone , you can chose to import week 1 save at the end or make your own choice in the intro of the game and it will generate a save.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
That's fine at least you can import your save.....but like that one game which I will leave nameless they wanted you to rerun through the game every time they released a new chapter/update.

luxiq

Mar 3, 2019
When I open the game I only see close up animations from the characters and it keeps repeating . I can't skip it nor have any settings I can click. Any idea how to fix this?

sab0tage

Jun 6, 2017
It also isn't possible to do it with cheating I guess. The game knows that you cannot reach 20, so even if you changed the variable holding the info to 20 or any larger number, it wouldn't make any difference for what will happen next.
I got 20 but I don't remember cheating, I certainly didn't edit the save file...

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes