NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Is there any other download options? Mega doesn't want you to download too much, Nopy is now defunct and the other two download at approx 100kbps

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Are week 1 and week2 standalone or does week 2 version contain everything? So like being a dik you can download the whole thing or an update but either way its a single package whereas some of the games some devs do are separate releases. What I mean by that is one game on here every update/release was separate and the game had to be restarted each time.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Are week 1 and week2 standalone or does week 2 version contain everything? So like being a dik you can download the whole thing or an update but either way its a single package whereas some of the games some devs do are separate releases. What I mean by that is one game on here every update/release was separate and the game had to be restarted each time.
Week 2 is standalone , you can chose to import week 1 save at the end or make your own choice in the intro of the game and it will generate a save.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
That's fine at least you can import your save.....but like that one game which I will leave nameless they wanted you to rerun through the game every time they released a new chapter/update.

luxiq

Mar 3, 2019
When I open the game I only see close up animations from the characters and it keeps repeating . I can't skip it nor have any settings I can click. Any idea how to fix this?

sab0tage

Jun 6, 2017
It also isn't possible to do it with cheating I guess. The game knows that you cannot reach 20, so even if you changed the variable holding the info to 20 or any larger number, it wouldn't make any difference for what will happen next.
I got 20 but I don't remember cheating, I certainly didn't edit the save file...

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Can someone upload the taboo patch for me? Download link simply doesn't work and i really don't wanna hear the word "bestfriend". Pretty please sugar on top. PM also work, message me anytime!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone upload the taboo patch for me? Download link simply doesn't work and i really don't wanna hear the word "bestfriend". Pretty please sugar on top. PM also work, message me anytime!
If you still have the old version or the other week, the patch is the same, so you can copy it from game folder to game folder. Also, if you started a game with the patch you do not need it to continue it patched.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
If you still have the old version or the other week, the patch is the same, so you can copy it from game folder to game folder. Also, if you started a game with the patch you do not need it to continue it patched.
Sadly i deleted everything few months ago and now downloaded it again from scratch. So yea, i don't have it. But i know it's a very small rpy file, if someone is generous enough to upload it really quick?

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes