kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Can someone upload the taboo patch for me? Download link simply doesn't work and i really don't wanna hear the word "bestfriend". Pretty please sugar on top. PM also work, message me anytime!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone upload the taboo patch for me? Download link simply doesn't work and i really don't wanna hear the word "bestfriend". Pretty please sugar on top. PM also work, message me anytime!
If you still have the old version or the other week, the patch is the same, so you can copy it from game folder to game folder. Also, if you started a game with the patch you do not need it to continue it patched.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
If you still have the old version or the other week, the patch is the same, so you can copy it from game folder to game folder. Also, if you started a game with the patch you do not need it to continue it patched.
Sadly i deleted everything few months ago and now downloaded it again from scratch. So yea, i don't have it. But i know it's a very small rpy file, if someone is generous enough to upload it really quick?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Im new to this site, and I'm having trouble understanding how to navigate and use it :(
The first page has all the versions of this visual novel available to us at the moment. Under the installation tab is instructions how to run them. Search feature works decently. Have fun

Reactions: BOSSMMANN21

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Fetish Locator Week 2 (v2.0.21) Extended Version - Without Walkthrough DLC

Win/Linux
: - - - - TORRENT
Mac: - -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
anyone know where's the savegame location (for the week one and two)
As with almost all RenPy games there are two.

One is in the subfolder /game/saves of the respective game's main folder (where the .exe to start it is located)

The other is in

(username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/FetishLocator (plus -week2 for, well, week 2, plus possibly some string of numbers)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry for asking you this but, do you know if the Steam version is getting this update? I don't see anything about it on Patreon and nothing about it on Steam. So, just curious.
I would guess. It is not an update with new content, it has (if even any) bug fixxes and is probably in preparation for the Walkthrough DLC. I was told the update doesn't even have an own Patreon post it is only mentioned in the post for the DLC and in the old v2.0.11 post.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
NTR and cuckold optional ?
What ntr? You can choose not to cuckold your friend or you can enjoy watching him cucked as you fuck his sister/gf depending on patch use.

You will see others having sex. But everything involving the mc is optional kink wise I believe.

Leonputh_

Jul 12, 2020
What ntr? You can choose not to cuckold your friend or you can enjoy watching him cucked as you fuck his sister/gf depending on patch use.

You will see others having sex. But everything involving the mc is optional kink wise I believe.
No I mean does MC the one who cucked or cheated on ?

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes