micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh, I would, too. But that is again a pick-your-poison ending which combines random girls who haven't really interacted so far.
thats true, but i do believe that they would accept daisy among themself , its plausible, if not Stacy and Armrose alone would do fine-

combo that could also work is to took Lyssa in it, they all know eachother

tho dont know what excuse they will write for Lidia for mc to even possibly took her back

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'mma just gonna stick with Lyssa.
You and me both. :love: :love:

yeah armrose and stacy, but instead of lydia i would rather take daisy , you can give lydia to dahlia can have her ways with her
You know i kinda hoped that Lydia ended in jail because of the whole blackmail thing. But that was before devs were forced to change things because of the issue with patreon... (in case it is true, fuck you to whoever denounced them).

Reactions: micmitja

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You know i kinda hoped that Lydia ended in jail because of the whole blackmail thing. But that was before devs were forced to change things because of the issue with patreon... (in case it is true, fuck you to whoever denounced them).
As the patch to re-change the story is not even a KB. My guess is they write it in the original and like an incest patch you only change some variables? My hope would be we see the original story ending.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
So sorry if this has been explained, I went back a few pages, but either I'm blind or it is even further back...

What's with the versions? Is 2.2.24 further than 2.4.6 or is this a remake or what the heck is going on here?

Also:
As the patch to re-change the story is not even a KB. My guess is they write it in the original and like an incest patch you only change some variables? My hope would be we see the original story ending.
What patch??? Where???

Seriously confused, sorry... I don't know if or what to download... Multi-mod versioning is also confusing... What happened here?

Reactions: plopus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously confused, sorry... I don't know if or what to download... Multi-mod versioning is also confusing... What happened here?
Simply put, there was content that showed Lydia was involved in the app and a whole blackmail thing going on.

Some whining little dickless wonder went crying to Patreon and complained about content against Patreons ToS forcing the devs to rewrite that content and now things have changed.

The only thing I can't confirm is if the person bawling to Patreon is indeed dickless but even if not i'm guessing what they have could be confused for a pube. I'm willing to put money on my balls being bigger and I don't have any balls, like at all.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So sorry if this has been explained, I went back a few pages, but either I'm blind or it is even further back...

What's with the versions? Is 2.2.24 further than 2.4.6 or is this a remake or what the heck is going on here?

Also:
What patch??? Where???

What Avaron1974 said, and the Patch that re-ads the blackmail is in the OP the " " that links back to F95zone.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Simply put, there was content that showed Lydia was involved in the app and a whole blackmail thing going on.

Some whining little dickless wonder went crying to Patreon and complained about content against Patreons ToS forcing the devs to rewrite that content and now things have changed.

The only thing I can't confirm is if the person bawling to Patreon is indeed dickless but even if not i'm guessing what they have could be confused for a pube. I'm willing to put money on my balls being bigger and I don't have any balls, like at all.
You mean to say that someone got butthurt because Saint Lydia wasn't a Saint at all, in a game with this type of content? There's a remedy for that, "Preparation H" I think it's called.

Thanks Avaron1974

Reactions: Renzon

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
What Avaron1974 said, and the Patch that re-ads the blackmail is in the OP the " " that links back to F95zone.
But what about the versioning?
Is 2.2.24 a step further in the story, or is it 2.4.6?

And the Multi-Mod, it says it's for 2.2.24, but it links to a 2.4.6 so, I have no clue of what to do here...

Anyway, thanks @Bøb69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
But what about the versioning?
Is 2.2.24 a step further in the story, or is it 2.4.6?

And the Multi-Mod, it says it's for 2.2.24, but it links to a 2.4.6 so, I have no clue of what to do here...

Anyway, thanks @Bøb69
2.4.6 is further in the story, it's the "normal" version.
2.2.24 is the extended version it is not as far, but has extra scenes, music, sounds, a gallery etc.
They did it that way every week.

My guess would be LightmanP made the mod working for both version, he said earlier he updated it, so it should work.

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022

You mean to say that someone got butthurt because Saint Lydia wasn't a Saint at all, in a game with this type of content? There's a remedy for that, "Preparation H" I think it's called.

Thanks Avaron1974
10 to 1 it's not even because of the blackmail, but because some limp dick picked the NTR cage and then was shocked and horrified to realize that would lead to seeing NTR. Especially given the same thing happened to Power Vacuum about a month before this happened.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
2.4.6 is further in the story, it's the "normal" version.
2.2.24 is the extended version it is not as far, but has extra scenes, music, sounds, a gallery etc.
They did it that way every week.

My guess would be LightmanP made the mod working for both version, he said earlier he updated it, so it should work.
Ok, I think I understand, can't see a reason for it, but, ok... (it doesn't make any fucking sense, but, I understand your explanation). Thanks Bøb69.

So, from this I figure if I want to know what happens with Lydia, this isn't it, it's just a remake of a older version, with no interest at all............. seriously, one of 2 things I must do, either get sober or drunker, because right now, it doesn't look good.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, I think I understand, can't see a reason for it, but, ok... (it doesn't make any fucking sense, but, I understand your explanation). Thanks Bøb69.

So, from this I figure if I want to know what happens with Lydia, this isn't it, it's just a remake of a older version, with no interest at all............. seriously, one of 2 things I must do, either get sober or drunker, because right now, it doesn't look good.
I don't remember if they ever said what the reasons were.
What I could think of is:
To make money, the extended version is higher tier patreon content.
They want to put out a basic version faster, and then add effects later.
ViNovella started alone(?) and after the team got bigger, they decided to make the extra stuff.

Not really a remake, more an "Extended version" :ROFLMAO:. Like the name says. There is more content to it, but you'll have to start over, I think saves from the normal version don't work. I always play it when its finished together with LightmanP's mod to see all scenes. (y)

Reactions: FatGiant

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017

I hate Patreon's dumbass policies, and I now hate the whiny little shit who ran crying to them too

Whoever you are, if you're on this thread, you're the fucking WORST!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm curious about how this'll work with the future of the game. Because they've now been forced to remove the blackmail-related material, will it all eventually just fizzle out and this storyline will end abruptly even if you do use the patch? (I'm more thinking out loud here than asking a question, so feel free to ignore lol) Who knows, but man, the fact that someone complained and Patreon's stupid restrictions are still in place really annoy the crap out of me

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.2.24 Extended] [ViNovella] crunched
--> first 2 days of week 3 + 1 ending

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.6.12] [ViNovella] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,96 GB / 717 MB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.2.24-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,93 GB / 682 MB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.2.24-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes