RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Just use the "unsersored patch" from the front page. It changes it back.
Wait what I did play through from the start of chapter 3 as the old saves did not work but I never got to the scene when we discover Lydia or is the extended version behind in terms of story?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Did the ntr with Lydia get removed? I ask cause it's not showing up for me
Wait what I did play through from the start of chapter 3 as the old saves did not work but I never got to the scene when we discover Lydia or is the extended version behind in terms of story?
The extended version of week 3 (and the weeks before when they were still in development) were always at bit behind in terms of story, most of the time I think it was like a day, if you want to be as advanced in the story as possible you have to play the normal version. Or wait until the extended gets the next update (that won't be for a while though).

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The extended version of week 3 (and the weeks before when they were still in development) were always at bit behind in terms of story, most of the time I think it was like a day, if you want to be as advanced in the story as possible you have to play the normal version. Or wait until the extended gets the next update (that won't be for a while though).
Ah cool cool just the way you wrote it in the other post sounded like the patch would put the scene back in this release.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ah cool cool just the way you wrote it in the other post sounded like the patch would put the scene back in this release.
It will make it so that the game is in the intended version with the blackmail, instead of what they changed it to.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
It will make it so that the game is in the intended version with the blackmail, instead of what they changed it to.
Yes I get that but the scene where the mc discovers her is not in the extended version yet thought you ment it was if you used the patch.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob69

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Week 1 v1.0.40 Extended-WT: Meeting Polly in the park after the blind date
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/bensound/unused/bensound-sexy.ogg'.
Week 2 v2.0.21 Extended: Finding Daisy in the Pandora Room
Code:

Compiling ATL code at game/code/d10p2/d10p2s04-dd.rpy:59
  File "game/code/d10p2/d10p2s04-dd.rpy", line 343, in script call
    call d10p2s04_dd_spanking from _call_d10p2s04_dd_spanking
  File "game/code/d10p2/d10p2s04-dd.rpy", line 1171, in script
    scene d10p2s04-dd-paddle-spank
NameError: name 'Shake' is not defined

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i played last time and there update ended when MC discover that Lidya is behind Fetish locator...now i downloaded this last update and when i try to load my saved game i got an error saying script could be different.-.every damn save won't loadf...what happened?

Reactions: soth7676

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
i played last time and there update ended when MC discover that Lidya is behind Fetish locator...now i downloaded this last update and when i try to load my saved game i got an error saying script could be different.-.every damn save won't loadf...what happened?
Read the post on top of this page or 2 above yours or on almost every page after the new update. And yes normal saves dont work in the extended version.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Because this is the extended edition, it adds new scenes and sounds but also only covers day 15 and 16 whereas the older version covers day 15-18. You need to start the extended edition from the beginning

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Depends.
For the Extended version, no.
If you played the normal version then your saves will work the next version.
really pissed of this mania of releasing 2 or 3 different updates...really bored of this

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Because this is the extended edition, it adds new scenes and sounds but also only covers day 15 and 16 whereas the older version covers day 15-18. You need to start the extended edition from the beginning
omg...no not again.. i guess il wait and hope the next update will be the one that continue from Lydia being behind FL...will there be a normal update yes?
p.s. the char in your sign is the real estate chick that give us a BJ during party?? that's why she\he wont be get fucked?? cuz she is a trans?

Reactions: Bob69

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
omg...no not again.. i guess il wait and hope the next update will be the one that continue from Lydia being behind FL...will there be a normal update yes?
p.s. the char in your sign is the real estate chick that give us a BJ during party?? that's why she\he wont be get fucked?? cuz she is a trans?
She can't be fucked because you rejected sex with a trans woman before meeting her, there are several sex scenes with Lyssa otherwise.
really pissed of this mania of releasing 2 or 3 different updates...really bored of this
These updates are Patron only and will never be released for free by the dev so maybe try being happy you get to play anything after the free version of week 1

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I just got this error while talking to Pete on Day 15:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s03.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d15/d15s03.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/d15/d15s03.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Fetish Locator Week 3 2.2.24
Wed Aug 10 10:05:35 2022

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
She can't be fucked because you rejected sex with a trans woman before meeting her, there are several sex scenes with Lyssa otherwise.

These updates are Patron only and will never be released for free by the dev so maybe try being happy you get to play anything after the free version of week 1
i didn't rejected any trans if i recall correctly...i only met her at 1 of the first event and got a BJ..and stop..nothing mopre offered...i learned from your sign that she is a trans...

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes