indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
She can be fucked quite easily if you choose her route, and even fuck you. She is one of the most popular girl in the game, I think there would be riots if she couldn't get fucked :LOL:
well DON'T KNOW WHY BUT AFTER THAT bj EARLY IN THE GAME I HAD NO OTHER OPTION TO EVEN DISCOVER SHE IS A TRANS...WEIRD.ops caps

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
well DON'T KNOW WHY BUT AFTER THAT bj EARLY IN THE GAME I HAD NO OTHER OPTION TO EVEN DISCOVER SHE IS A TRANS...WEIRD.ops caps
You might have chosen the wrong option. You must say you are okay with trans firls, select the surprise santa event and demand to see her pussy. those are the choices that will lead to her path.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
So...3 years in...what fetishes have been located? What new fetishes have been born in the meantime? What fetishes where accepted and which shunned? So many questions!

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I just got this error while talking to Pete on Day 15:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s03.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d15/d15s03.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/d15/d15s03.rpy", line 47, in <module>

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Fetish Locator Week 3 2.2.24
Wed Aug 10 10:05:35 2022
and this from later that day in Stacy's room:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 92, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d15/d15s08.rpyc", line 92, in script
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Applications/Games/VNs/In Progress/Fetish Locator Week 3of3-Day 1st 17; 2nd; 3rd; 4th of18 out of22, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 92, in <module>

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Fetish Locator Week 3 2.2.24
Wed Aug 10 10:53:59 2022
Now is there something I missed on Day 12?

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So it was Lydia all along... yeah, not impressed. If I was suspicious before, her reaction to the cock cage was so 100% unrealistic for her character up until then I knew she was involved. Her complete difference in personality between the NTR route and the LC route is also pretty insane. For optional NTR to work the characters have to be the same people in each route... with player choices during the game being the difference in events. Here you pick a cock cage and depending on letters she is her "normal self" or suddenly becomes a total bitch, even before the ending scene.

It is so easy to tell when NTR in games is just thrown in, and the writers have no idea how to actually make it work right. I just caught up and that was pretty bad. The game makes the mistake also of having optional NTR, but then having the girl have her NTR scene happen first. Also, a bit disappointed in the Stacy losing her virginity scene, was not even mentioned, but was used as a kink for not really a virgin Cynthia? Boo.

As I read the thread I am wondering about the supposed plot change. Without blackmail the whole story would make zero sense, have they shown how it will be handled?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So it was Lydia all along... yeah, not impressed. If I was suspicious before, her reaction to the cock cage was so 100% unrealistic for her character up until then I knew she was involved. Her complete difference in personality between the NTR route and the LC route is also pretty insane. For optional NTR to work the characters have to be the same people in each route... with player choices during the game being the difference in events. Here you pick a cock cage and depending on letters she is her "normal self" or suddenly becomes a total bitch, even before the ending scene.

It is so easy to tell when NTR in games is just thrown in, and the writers have no idea how to actually make it work right. I just caught up and that was pretty bad. The game makes the mistake also of having optional NTR, but then having the girl have her NTR scene happen first. Also, a bit disappointed in the Stacy losing her virginity scene, was not even mentioned, but was used as a kink for not really a virgin Cynthia? Boo.

As I read the thread I am wondering about the supposed plot change. Without blackmail the whole story would make zero sense, have they shown how it will be handled?
At the start of the wk3 ext ed MC talks about the VIP program which suggests that he, AmRose and Iona are in it voluntarily as a high risk, high reward strategy but really, who gives a shit when all you have to do is apply the patch to see the original storyline

Reactions: TheGremlin21

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She was already way too shifty before week three started. A lof of people here, myself included, were already suspiscious of her long ago.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
that scene at the end is hot as fuck, and i'm hoping we get to see some of the lead up to that from her perspective. It really makes you question the "errands" she had to run before the party at her house, something "suddenly coming up" after you stop her during the movie date, and the statement of her "throat hurting from vocal practice", among other things.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so a harem game (mostly) and now a choice to add NTR with the main LI.
I would have enjoyed it more if she just was into a 3some as a fantasy (quite normal fantasy for a girl) and the difference is that u can "help her out" maybe a share-scene inviting a dude "later" in the game.
I mean the MC is a whore, he is fucking everything so it makes sense that he could allow the LI the same.
but no, the dev decide to create a hardcore NTR instead that doesn't fit with the story at all.
anyone that enjoyed the NTR path?

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
so a harem game (mostly) and now a choice to add NTR with the main LI.
I would have enjoyed it more if she just was into a 3some as a fantasy (quite normal fantasy for a girl) and the difference is that u can "help her out" maybe a share-scene inviting a dude "later" in the game.
I mean the MC is a whore, he is fucking everything so it makes sense that he could allow the LI the same.
but no, the dev decide to create a hardcore NTR instead that doesn't fit with the story at all.
anyone that enjoyed the NTR path?
That there is an NTR option isn't a problem, for some you could argue the game always had some of it if you stretch the definition. But the NTR is just implemented in the worst way possible.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u want to implement NTR it need to be done properly. the same with harem, u can not have a game focus on NTR and after 2 years u add harem.

after playing the 2 week, what I could enjoy in the ntr-route:
- they ask u to ntr your girlfriend. (u get to know that after u picked NTR)
now, the MC can "fuck that, no way in hell" or "try to convince the girlfriend to do"
and it should be light stuff, like making out, kissing, grabbing touching. but thats it. no penetration or stripping.
while the MC has total control to end it when he want.

that for me is a good "introduction" to ntr at this phase.

Reactions: darlic

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
That there is an NTR option isn't a problem, for some you could argue the game always had some of it if you stretch the definition. But the NTR is just implemented in the worst way possible.
The NTR elements were ever-present in the main plotline of Week 2. However, it required turning around your perspective to see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So...3 years in...what fetishes have been located? What new fetishes have been born in the meantime? What fetishes where accepted and which shunned? So many questions!
Just the other day I shook a tree and got the pool cue sounding fetish :oops:

Much better than 100 bells or a wasp nest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the remnants of the fact the game is predated on blackmail and demeaning,
like now we know she just coded those in pretty muck like sadistic devs at dark souls.

You should stop, you should not even get into this game, but MC does and countless others.

Granted, the black mask asshole reaping the rewards, like any seemingly untouchable molestor
invested in this new idea would, think about westworld and what nasty things the investors did.

The mere fact a great lawyer and possibly countless other law enforcement or legal professions
are participating and treating this like a swinger app/hook up app, while MC is
treating this like a literal video game where he invests everything, literally,
is the somewhat unballanced nature of this whole shenanigans,
while we know for sure the black masked asshole is actually raping girls and beating guys up,
this is the mind checked out part of the game.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
These are the remnants of the fact the game is predated on blackmail and demeaning,
like now we know she just coded those in pretty muck like sadistic devs at dark souls.

You should stop, you should not even get into this game, but MC does and countless others.

Granted, the black mask asshole reaping the rewards, like any seemingly untouchable molestor
invested in this new idea would, think about westworld and what nasty things the investors did.

The mere fact a great lawyer and possibly countless other law enforcement or legal professions
are participating and treating this like a swinger app/hook up app, while MC is
treating this like a literal video game where he invests everything, literally,
is the somewhat unballanced nature of this whole shenanigans,
while we know for sure the black masked asshole is actually raping girls and beating guys up,
this is the mind checked out part of the game.
The FL app is portrayed as being very much in the test phase so it's unlikely that many people outside of MC's college (and probably Vinovella University which is where Iona studied and which looks nothing like the college shown in FL). Lyssa has a prior relationship with Alison which is presumably how she learnt of it

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
so, i got a question that may have been answered before, but for the life of me, every search string i try gives me nothing useful
i got the latest version, and uploaded my saves from 2.2.12, and played along with the WT,
BUT, as soon as i got to the end of day 16 (amrose invites lydia for breakfast) the game just gives me nothing , i only got the message " Extended version only includes day 15 and day 16"
then why the F did the WT say there is days to follow if the fkn current release is not up to it yet?
some sort of joke ??!!!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
so, i got a question that may have been answered before, but for the life of me, every search string i try gives me nothing useful
i got the latest version, and uploaded my saves from 2.2.12, and played along with the WT,
BUT, as soon as i got to the end of day 16 (amrose invites lydia for breakfast) the game just gives me nothing , i only got the message " Extended version only includes day 15 and day 16"
then why the F did the WT say there is days to follow if the fkn current release is not up to it yet?
some sort of joke ??!!!
The previous update (2.4.5) added day 18, this update, which you'll note has a lower number than the previous one which fits between the day 16 and day 17 updates, adds sounds and additional scenes for days 15 and 16

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes