souf

Jul 10, 2019
the last version i played was the FetishLocatorWeek2-1.11.16-pc, do i need to download all to keep playing, or just the last one?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The OP links are so confusing, there's a link for version 2.4.6 normal(whatever that means) and then the newest is version 2.2.24 extended.

What's the order here?

Reactions: Among Us

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The OP links are so confusing, there's a link for version 2.4.6 normal(whatever that means) and then the newest is version 2.2.24 extended.

What's the order here?
they always start week with standard and few updates before end of it they start with extended (for higher tiers of subs, more content and final version when week is done)
extended is last version that came, but didnt catch up to content point of standard yet
if you did play standard before you have to replay or will have to by the end of week extended one (cause they add scenes and sounds in between)

Reactions: Joi_fan

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
So after reading some posts, I just need to make sure, can someone tell me clearly if NTR is avoidable in week 3 ? Also who NTR who ? From what I've read, it seems like it's Lydia, right ? Or did I misunderstood the whole debate ? Spoil me everything if necessary, don't want to waste my time on week 3 if it got ruined by NTR :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: KrLosZ

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So after reading some posts, I just need to make sure, can someone tell me clearly if NTR is avoidable in week 3 ? Also who NTR who ? From what I've read, it seems like it's Lydia, right ? Or did I misunderstood the whole debate ? Spoil me everything if necessary, don't want to waste my time on week 3 if it got ruined by NTR :HideThePain:
you got choice at start of week 3, choose the opposite

Reactions: PervyParadox

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PervyParadox

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
you got choice at start of week 3, choose the opposite
Ok so I'm assuming it's not in those 'recap' thing OR based on a choice we made earlier in W2 or W1, if the choice is clear at least that's reassuring, thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aaand that's exactly the info I needed. Damn I know some people like NTR but that tag gives me anxiety for real. Would have been too bad to pass on W3, this game is great but I couldn't have played W3 at all if NTR was not avoidable. Anyway, thanks a lot.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok so I'm assuming it's not in those 'recap' thing OR based on a choice we made earlier in W2 or W1, if the choice is clear at least that's reassuring, thanks.
nope non of it in previous season, if you dont use mod which i always suggest dont let pete stay at hookers place , thats only one for i guess effect in s3 , that happens not sure if s1 or s2 and thats it, non to see or avoid up to s3

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't like NTR, but the NTR path is way more believable than the LC one.
Having a rogue AI is literally a Deus Ex Machina.
At least the NTR story is consistent with the elements of the game.

Ghoulibash

Jun 22, 2020
Agreed completely. As much as I hate it, there's no denying the NTR route is more consistent.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmmm, did I overlook something in that part? I don't remember any rogue AI, just seeing Lydia in front of the monitor with as of now no explanation what precisely happened.

BlackPinkX

Jul 8, 2022
Lydia's character is garbage with or without NTR

Reactions: rogosh

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Lydia's character is garbage with or without NTR
I thought that the first time I've played, but after playing a 2nd time, now I kinda like her. She's like the innocent puritan totally ready to explode after too many years of holding back her desires. Kinda enjoyed the way she's asking MC to stop her because she has issues controlling herself, I just find this hot.

Nonetheless, fudge consistency if that includes NTR in any way shape or form for me. I like consistency, but I hate NTR more.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to play the week one to understand MC has a girl dedicated to him cpompletely.
AmRose is the Gf and the kinky love MC has in his life. Lyd is the MCguffin, 4 MC and this story.

Lyd is going to the parties just like MC is, Lyd is aware of all the fooling around, she
sees the whole deal and is friends with the hosts of them parties,
the reason she is in them without openly participating in the app shenanigans.

Her total unawareness of the app when her friends, arguably her bffs partake in the app,
while hearing and talking to MC about it all the time, is kind of suspect,
but there is no reason for her to suddenly go ape shit crazy on MC.

On the other hand, Pete is also hella suspect, as one girl he shags tells MC point blank
Pete has all the pics from the app and the actual black mail materials all on his laptop,
but MC is not scripted as going berserk on him either.

This is the deal, MC forgets later what he finds out today, just to keep the frenzy going.

AmRose should rip Lyd to shreds in the NTR route, but the game just makes her catatonic.

In any case, the NTR is overboard so much in this, as Pete has always got it on with the same girls before MC, then he is froffitting from the app, then we find out in this last week
that he has no penalty, he has not done many of the challenges but ended up winning
non the less, but MC is not shaken not angered, just whatever when he finds out he is the only one in the retainer program, like the dumbest idiot pete and his friends in app co
fkk with through the app, a known reality to MC, just overlooked by the game.

You want justice? You want realism, just run away with the caffee hottie, be dignified!

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
You want justice? You want realism, just run away with the caffee hottie, be dignified!
Don't know about others but I kinda don't care about justice or realism, just fun sexy / sweet times with possibly love interests and fetish plays. The idea of fetish locator is actually a great idea for that kind of VN, it basically fits perfectly with the vibe of that kind of story. I don't even think the 'Lydia being the main girl' part is an excuse, it's just useless. The whole 'fetish locator' idea would have been enough honestly, with Lydia being one of the love/sexbuddy interests. But it doesn't bother me that much, as long as the others are there. I mean she's basically okay with it and like to watch, potentially join too so it works well in that scenario.

Also if the coffee hottie means Nora, she's kinda low on my tier-list to be honest. She's great but I'd choose AmR, Daisy, Lydia, Min, or even Stacy over her. Nora and Polly happy together are my favorite path.

Anyway, I won't ever play a NTR route or path in any game if I have the choice anywho so I guess I'll miss the whole debate about how this path is consistent with the characters or story or whatever. People tends to make a big fuss out of little things though, but I've played the W3 extended now (so I'm not updated on the last scenes I guess) and so far I still enjoy the game. Scenes work out and are still consistent in my book. All I needed was the NTR part to be avoidable. The rest I have no issue with.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017

changelog:

Day-19 is here! Play Week-3 v2.5.7 now!
Hey there! We spent quite some time on this day! There are a lot of great scenes and many of them start their endings. This way it is the last scenes with some of the characters until their endings would be implemented! I hope you enjoy the Day-19 and see you on Day-20!
v2.5.7 Changelog:
  • 1360 renders
  • 200 animations
  • 11 scenes
  • Lydia story scenes
  • Daisy scene
  • Dahlia scene
  • Several Cynthia scenes
  • Min scene
  • Maria scene
  • Stacy scene
  • First minigame!