scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
What happened with Lyssa? Haven’t seen her for a couple of updates now. At least not since you left her house after she asked you out for coffee.

Reactions: Grelk

Thozzz

Nov 6, 2019
does the game continue after the bar scene? i'm not really following the updates but it's been a few updates now that it ends on this scene

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
does the game continue after the bar scene? i'm not really following the updates but it's been a few updates now that it ends on this scene
This update should continues there yes (I didnt play it yet).

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I have followed this game until week 2 from week 3 is like a different game for the worst the plot got s***t as hell paths were closed without any explenations and the main girl Lydia was and is unapproachable (the explanation she gave to mc is unsatisfying for me so i ditched her) also i liked only 4 women in this game Min, Lydia Amrose and Sis but i don't like the piss content so i ditched min and after the b****t of the creator with lydia i ditched her as well...well this is it for me for this game i lost all interest...good luck and goodbye...

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I have followed this game until week 2 from week 3 is like a different game for the worst the plot got s***t as hell paths were closed without any explenations and the main girl Lydia was and is unapproachable (the explanation she gave to mc is unsatisfying for me so i ditched her) also i liked only 4 women in this game Min, Lydia Amrose and Sis but i don't like the piss content so i ditched min and after the b****t of the creator with lydia i ditched her as well...well this is it for me for this game i lost all interest...good luck and goodbye...
bye felicia

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
I love this game and my favourite is Lyssa. I hate it when any update doesn't have her. Lovely content with her so far.

But for a game called Fetish locator this game lacks interest in very common sex fetishes. Lactation, Boobplay (are they only for looking) , groupsex/orgy/gangbang/blowbang. I can name a few more like armpit licking, malenipulation,etc.

I hope Dev that you think about these and add them in the following updates. Also the game is lacking sex scenes in number.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
I love this game and my favourite is Lyssa. I hate it when any update doesn't have her. Lovely content with her so far.

But for a game called Fetish locator this game lacks interest in very common sex fetishes. Lactation, Boobplay (are they only for looking) , groupsex/orgy/gangbang/blowbang. I can name a few more like armpit licking, malenipulation,etc.

I hope Dev that you think about these and add them in the following updates. Also the game is lacking sex scenes in number.
Define “lacking sex scenes”.

Reactions: Cartageno

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i been playing this game on/off since it came out and seems this game has a fetish for mini games and puzzles
and like they say on the shark tank "for those reasons im out"

Reactions: Lanthander

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC keeps forgiving Pete banging all the girls before him so Lyd is just in a long line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pete also has all the blackmail material on his laptop and he never does the gross things
this game rail roads MC into. MC is still forgiving. Guess he never listened to The Unforgiven.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC keeps forgiving Pete banging all the girls before him so Lyd is just in a long line.

Pete also has all the blackmail material on his laptop and he never does the gross things
this game rail roads MC into. MC is still forgiving. Guess he never listened to The Unforgiven.
I don't think Pete had sex with MC Li's. If I remember correctly, he only fucked Dahlia and Samiya - I don't like them so I don't care.

But I might have missed something..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Hmm, lactation would be a bit difficult given the target audience of the app - remember that the name refers to students locating fetishes and while it also works as the name of the game, it is to be considered in-universe. Boob and male nip I would consider minor fetishes in that they could happen anyway, but would have been a possibility. Variations of groupsex/orgy happen, admittedly with limited partner switches, but I would also consider them difficult to justify via the app - but yeah, the game could have had them.

But there will never be all fetishes included whatever you do and I fear there is not enough game left to include many more, considering half the cast is more or less gone already.

And I really wouldn't say that this game is lacking lewd scenes in number.

Reactions: Knight07SSS

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.5.7.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
do not load a save file from the extended version, you might jump to events not part of the regular version and get an error!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Bob69
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes