d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well.. she is forced GF. Avoid or not.. MC still wants her. *yikes*

I believe in the love route, she is a virgin. Only when you choose NTR cock cage you will notice that she may not have been a virgin. And on ntr route, Lydia did with Pete all the things you choose (fetishes). So.. pissing, anal etc.
Will MC do something about Pete or he will just let this motherfucker go?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't care for the Main LI anymore, either path feels wrong to me.
Give me ending 11 + Daisy and i could die happy:)
Lydia isn't main LI.

If anything it's joint between AM Rose, Lyssa and Daisy.

Maybe Min too.

Those seem to be the 4 more popular and will probably get endings. There are others with endings but those 4 have the most following.

Me, I have saves for all 4.

I am not sure there will be a good ending for Lydia with how things are going, if anything she's more a temp LI until recent revelations.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Lydia isn't main LI.

Maybe Min too.

Those seem to be the 4 more popular and will probably get endings. There are others with endings but those 4 have the most following.

I am not sure there will be a good ending for Lydia with how things are going, if anything she's more a temp LI until recent revelations.
Stacy is popular too. She's also MC's *close friend*. I don't see why there shouldn't be any ending with her.

Unfortunately it looks like no endings with Maria is planned.

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Lydia isn't main LI.

Maybe Min too.

Lydia isn't a main LI?. She's the damn MC's girlfriend in 3 chapters! :oops: your argument is hard to believe :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stacy is popular too. She's also MC's *close friend*. I don't see why there shouldn't be any ending with her.

Unfortunately it looks like no endings with Maria is planned.
Oh, dammit, I completely forgot about Stacy.

Yeah, she's deff main girl status, she's been popular for ages.

Lydia isn't a main LI?. She's the damn MC's girlfriend in 3 chapters! :oops: your argument is hard to believe :rolleyes:
Not to spoil what's going on in the plot but have you played the update?

She's one of the ones behind the app and, in her own words, the bad guy. She was using him.

She's pushed on the MC for the plot, it doesn't make her main LI.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
She's a plot device, on multiple occasions players are given the option to minimise the emotional connection between her and the MC

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Maybe Min too.
While I will agree (with the later addition of Stacy you made) that these are very popular, also for me, of course you can have a whole playthrough without Daisy and either Lyssa or Min getting close to you. After knowing the choices I will have them but a first time player may not, so I don't know whether I would call them "main" LIs. The girls "always around" are Lydia (Ms McGuffin and a plot device but we don't know whether the devs intended to make us care), Stacy (who we can keep as an innocent sister if we so desire) and AmRose.

Then again you are correct that the characters you chose have way more fleshed out emotional relationships with Mike than the others. So maybe, despite them being optional, they are intended to be the "canon" path?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While I will agree (with the later addition of Stacy you made) that these are very popular, also for me, of course you can have a whole playthrough without Daisy and either Lyssa or Min getting close to you. After knowing the choices I will have them but a first time player may not, so I don't know whether I would call them "main" LIs. The girls "always around" are Lydia (Ms McGuffin and a plot device but we don't know whether the devs intended to make us care), Stacy (who we can keep as an innocent sister if we so desire) and AmRose.

Then again you are correct that the characters you chose have way more fleshed out emotional relationships with Mike than the others. So maybe, despite them being optional, they are intended to be the "canon" path?
Childhood friend, you're clearly one of those sick in the head perverts who applied the sinful ipatch :ROFLMAO:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
For some reason since previous update, my save files are wonky. I can play a few scenes then it suddenly starts going backwards. I am playing with the mod, but i make sure i load latest mod before playing. Still its broken. Also seems it's only showing me part of the update and then the end...

Oct 30, 2021
The Duke of Weapons Anger shall not be contained by these Bars....You Didnt play with the Dukes Heart...You played With the Dukes Soul Lydia......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The Duke of Weapons Anger shall not be contained by these Bars....You Didnt play with the Dukes Heart...You played With the Dukes Soul Lydia......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like you made the mistake of giving a flying fuck about Lydia rather than treating her as an obsticle preventing your MC from making a true love connection with the sexy lawyer

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes