the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.5.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
do not load a save file from the extended version, you might jump to events not part of the regular version and get an error!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Bob69

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Hello, I'mjust wondering do I need to go and find the week 1 download file for this game? or is it included in this version?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lyd, le gasp! The girl the MC has been dreaming of
all the while banging his sweet am rose
and his dumber than paint roomie?
Le gasp!

that may not count
That is literally the whole discussion MC has with the hottie even on the yacht, it counts loads.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not as far as I remember. He did however fuck Hana in the very first scene of week 1. Well, he did before the first scene, we only see the aftermath, so that may not count.
If I remember correctly, Hana told MC that she only gave BJ to Pete and that's it. They weren't having sex.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Somehow I can't continue after the bar scene, It always ends like I didn't just install the new update. What's up with that?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
what about NTR ? what type of NTR is it and is there any yet ingame ?
You can make Maria suck or fuck someone. I didn't let her do that. I came to know about this from walkthrough. The whole NTR plot revolves around 2 other characters. Boy is a cuck and girl fucks around. You have the option to fuck that girl too. You're not the cuck. Some other guy is.
If I remember correctly, Hana told MC that she only gave BJ to Pete and that's it. They weren't having sex.
So it's fine if the girl is only giving blowjobs and not having sex? You'll love a good blowbang scene. :LOL:

BTW why and how Pete fucked Lydia? It's bad she turned out to be a bitch. I like virgins and there are only 2 virgins. Stacy and Lydia(or so I thought. She might have lied all along).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You can make Maria suck or fuck someone. I didn't let her do that. I came to know about this from walkthrough.

So it's fine if the girl is only giving blowjobs and not having sex? You'll love a good blowbang scene. :LOL:

BTW why and how Pete fucked Lydia? It's bad she turned out to be a bitch. I like virgins and there are only 2 virgins. Stacy and Lydia(or so I thought. She might have lied all along).
based on choices earlier lydia ntr never happens it is completly avoidable base on the cock cage you picked

Reactions: Qmil679

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is literally the whole discussion MC has with the hottie even on the yacht, it counts loads.
In game lore yes, but for the question "did Pete fuck a girl in the game" it may or may not count ... well, actually it may not since

I forgot about that.

You can make Maria suck or fuck someone. I didn't let her do that. I came to know about this from walkthrough. The whole NTR plot revolves around 2 other characters. Boy is a cuck and girl fucks around. You have the option to fuck that girl too. You're not the cuck. Some other guy is.
Uhm, depending on your choices you can be the cuck in the NTR situation. Kind of. The question earlier whether it really is NTR - even though I assume it is raised out of disdain for the character - is legit however. A scene with MC cucking others does not count as NTR for the tags anyway.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

so I am not the cuck then Idk what I'd be in but MC isnt getting NTR it's more like he's the bull then ? no cuck scenes regarding MC

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes