RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The Duke of Weapons Anger shall not be contained by these Bars....You Didnt play with the Dukes Heart...You played With the Dukes Soul Lydia......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the carriage Duke i want to buy a upgrade for my shotgun. :ROFLMAO:

Seems like you made the mistake of giving a flying fuck about Lydia rather than treating her as an obsticle preventing your MC from making a true love connection with the sexy lawyer
True. Give me a ending with Lyssa and i will be happy as a pig in mud.

But i do hope i can fuck Lydia up for all the shit Mike had to endure. :devilish::devilish:

And back to the download before i catch some spoiler. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For some reason since previous update, my save files are wonky. I can play a few scenes then it suddenly starts going backwards. I am playing with the mod, but i make sure i load latest mod before playing. Still its broken. Also seems it's only showing me part of the update and then the end...
Things changed and have recently changed back.

There were some scenes with Lydia added a couple of updates back, some people complained and the dev changed those scenes which broke saves.

However ... dev didn't remove them forever, they were added back this update along with extended scenes explaining things and setting certain villains in motion.

Due to scenes being added back in they may have broke the saves from last update.

Was a bit weird for me because I had my saves involving Lydia being revealed, then scenes were removed and saves broke, I didn't get chance to replay and make new saves but this update everything was back how it was and my old broken saves work again.

Also, fuck Lydia but not in the good way.

True. Give me a ending with Lyssa and i will be happy as a pig in mud.
Lyssa is deff my main LI.

She's awesome. She's been awesome since her first scene.

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Wake me up when i can finally bitch slap Lydia and have a loving and fulfilling married life with Daisy.

then cry on the corner because she wont reach 30 sad

• Sad
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I like Lydia a lot lol but I have to say she is a bit complicated :LOL: :p

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So that confrontation was really unsatisfying huh, sooooo she says it's not really her fault but some ai? And he has a very mild reaction to it and goes well that sucks but I guess it is not really your fault.

Just to make sure if anyone knows this is the "true" story and and the patch is working like intended?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So that confrontation was really unsatisfying huh, sooooo she says it's not really her fault but some ai? And he has a very mild reaction to it and goes well that sucks but I guess it is not really your fault.

Just to make sure if anyone knows this is the "true" story and and the patch is working like intended?
Seems different routes have different stories.

She full on says she's the "bad guy" in my playthrough and she's behind everything.

It's nothing to do with the patch, it seems it goes by witch cock cage you pick. I used the NTR one because I have a different LI in mind and want Lydia out of the way, that makes her the big bad.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I have no idea what you're talking about, I play with the patch and chose the Needlessly Tight Restriction cage (because I give zero fucks about Lydia)

In my playthrough Lydia is essentially Ernst Blofeld

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it is the NTR/LC cage choice. With LC it's all some AI gone wild - or Jerome being behind it - while Lydia is just misunderstood in her voyeuristic ways while in NTR she has a straight up dungeon with people like Pete and Jerome doing her personal bidding and wants Mike to join - if you do you get an ending screen but no ending yet, but you can tell her to, uhm, stuff her face into her ass, figuratively speaking. I actually dislike both ways this turns out - one is lame and leaves a gazillion questions open, the other is over the top, which for me doesn't really work with the setup so far. No idea how it works without the patch because then NTR would make less sense - LC probably is just as boring.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess I'll just spoiler tag all of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you may need to be on certain routes but Lyssa is nowhere near side girl.

She probably has more content than Lydia and Stacy combined and on her route my MC is far more emotionally involved with her than anyone else.

They even have the love talk.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
No, just a side character as far as the plot goes, if you don't pursue her she's basically absent from the game, which is not possible with the main characters which are also love interests (Amrose, Stacy, and Lydia in her uh... unique way) along with several important characters which are not LIs.

Not arguing against that she is one of the best LIs from what I have seen of her content (through reading here, and cheats) and honestly I wish she would have been a main character (storywise)

I was more offering an opinion on what Lydia is rather than what Lyssa isn't. But at this point, Lydia turning out to be 'important' isn't such a good thing. I was at least mildly invested in her story arc but... meh.

Now I am just worried about what happens to poor sweet Daisy.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I like Lydia a lot lol but I have to say she is a bit complicated :LOL: :p
yeah i think i made the wrong choice i just played and i didnt like the route lydia i made a big mistake lol she turned into a total psychopath even though i chose not ntr nor will i say the ntr route when i made the comment above i hadnt finished this one update so I made a big mistake in my statement for her I'm sorry for that now I understand everyone here...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for the respones people had no idea the cage choice had that much of an impact on the overall story kind of an odd decision to tie that to if you want a certain fetish or not. Guess I will just start over on week 3 and see if I prefer the other path, not really a fan of ntr but if it only effects Lydia it doesn't matter much don't like her anyway.

But to sumarise Love=unsatisfying conclusion while Ntr=wierd psycopathic 180 out of no where?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But for those who like this path, be happy with the crazy woman Lydia ;)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thanks for the respones people had no idea the cage choice had that much of an impact on the overall story kind of an odd decision to tie that to if you want a certain fetish or not. Guess I will just start over on week 3 and see if I prefer the other path, not really a fan of ntr but if it only effects Lydia it doesn't matter much don't like her anyway.

But to sumarise Love=unsatisfying conclusion while Ntr=wierd psycopathic 180 out of no where?
Yeah, I don't mind NTR too. But a rogue AI created by a college student is a bit too much for me to believe. It isn't a sci-fi game, it is literally a Deus Ex Machina.
Like I said before, the NTR path at least makes sense in the context of the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've stopped trying to make sense of this. I like a good NTR game, but this is not it. But the NTR does make a bit of sense from that "secret villain" perspective.

Either way, the saving grace of this story is the kinky shit that it hits upon.

I found myself playing this latest update and not really caring what the characters were saying...for me, at this point, the story really didn't matter. I couldn't even fap to the sex scenes. I just felt too disconnected from the characters. Still, it was decent. Things seems to be wrapping up, though, not in the best of ways, IMO.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes