"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.5.7] [ViNovella] crunched

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.2.24 Extended] [ViNovella] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,58 GB / 1023 MB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.5.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,54 GB / 989 MB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.5.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for the info.... I'll play this from the beginning once this gets completed and I'll ignore this bitch whenever possible. I don't think she was virgin either. Atleast there's Stacy and Maria.
please understand that the ntr path changes the plot of the game if u pick the ntr path lydia is a slut dom who manipulates people for her weird fetishes, and the love path she has weird fetishes and knows stuff but isnt a huge slut and i believe is a virgin (we dont know yet still yet to fk in the current update.)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ok so I have read all that differs in the other route now and WTF was that?
Lol sorry farm I did not mean for this to happen a crazy ai is controlling everything or she is a straight up manipulating,kidnapping psycho super villain.

Of the two I think I actually prefer the ai even tho it is a unsatisfying and silly copout the second one is so over the top with how psycho she is it's just dumb. Could we not have a reasonable/realistic inbetween like she is behind it and she did it to get money from people or to get dirt on them or something?

In the end I guess I'll stick with the super villain path because while I kinda hate it, it keeps the hope of doing what I was hoping to do this update smacking the shit out of Lydia.

Jun 20, 2018
I guess I'll just spoiler tag all of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not into NTR but I chose "NTR" because I figured one was 'the real story' and the other was a censored version, but the Blofeld quality of it is so absurd that the ridiculous sounding LC plot still sounds more believable.

EDIT: Just played the LC version and it is dramatically different. Like– different game entirely different.

My theory is LC is the original planned story, the NTR path was put as a "Kill two birds with one stone" option to cater to people who either had an NTR fetish (though those people say it's badly done anyway) and to cater to people who wanted to hate Lydia, so they gave them fan service in the form of megalomaniac Bond villainess Lydia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelth and EZ8lt

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
I've not played the update. But just reading the changelog.... 'first minigame'. After the disaster that was the start of week 3, the devs introducing minigames? Isn't week 3 the endgame? Is this kind of nonsense really wanted or needed?

Reactions: Aelth

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've not played the update. But just reading the changelog.... 'first minigame'. After the disaster that was the start of week 3, the devs introducing minigames? Isn't week 3 the endgame? Is this kind of nonsense really wanted or needed?
the minigame is definitely stupid and was unexpected, but you just click on the non-lewd images...I'm not even sure it makes a difference and there's also a skip button. they also prevent rollback for some stupid reason. Either way, it's not difficult.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So strange that the devs consider this NTR. Maybe femdom and humiliation, and a bond villain fetish or something. Generally NTR requires the LI to be stolen by someone else, which was definitely no the case here. Very strange way to do the story, especially with how different the two routes are with no real reason that they would be.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Dev need to update tags in genre and his dev.notes that NTR & cuckold are in the game and not anymore planned tags.

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
So is the update just released after the edited update that was released or is it for the uncut version? All these changes have me confused.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So strange that the devs consider this NTR. Maybe femdom and humiliation, and a bond villain fetish or something. Generally NTR requires the LI to be stolen by someone else, which was definitely no the case here. Very strange way to do the story, especially with how different the two routes are with no real reason that they would be.
Stealing is not necessary, even if a man gets jealous because his wife/lover is sleeping with someone else, that counts as NTR according to f95 tag definitions.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Those who keep saying that Lydia will be a bitch only if you want to clearly don't know how character development works. Your decisions should not influence her character to this extent.

At the end of the day it's her character. It's poor writing if her character changes so drastically because of MC's choices. Her base character should remain same in both the routes.

Jun 20, 2018
Those who keep saying that Lydia will be a bitch only if you want to clearly don't know how character development works. Your decisions should not influence her character to this extent.

At the end of the day it's her character. It's poor writing if her character changes so drastically because of MC's choices. Her base character should remain same in both the routes.
Exactly, which leads me to believe that one route was the original plot, the other was fanservice.

Having now played both, it seems like the "in over her head" LC storyline was written. The Bond villainess turn is just absurd.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey guys, I was playing again and I'll tell you something, it's very easy to avoid it, NTR with Lydia
Screenshot_20220821-011551~2.png Screenshot_20220821-011439~2.png
to avoid this path, just do not choose the rubber cock on the left with the NTR

this sentence from Lydia always asks me off guard lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have to say I chose the LC path but then I chose the NTR route to see what it would be like but I didn't like it much I'm more NTR in games with female protagonists this is my humble opinion I don't want to upset anyone with my comment.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes