Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I got zero interest in Lydia or AmRose wish I could just exist with Stacy, Min, Lyssa & Daisy! (Daisy wasn't an original choice but her health problems really tugged on my heart strings!)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't want Lydia bullshit. I still don't trust her and this change of personality depending which route we are on, is stupid and unrealistic.
Not really.

She's always been on the outside of events. In scenes she's in she kinda manipulates how people act.

Some of us have been suspicious about her since her very first scene.

She manages to get her "boyfriend" to force himself on her when she knows the MC has been watching her. I think she was setting him up from the very start.

Thing is, a lot of people have said Lydia was behind it for ages now so it's not exactly a new thing.

It just verifies what some of us already knew.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh cool is that this update was unpredictable I would never suspect that the real villain of the story would be Lydia because in version 1 and 2 she was always very cute apart from the fetishes she has and the depraved sexual desires but I didn't imagine her in this villain role crazy psycho lol Dev was pretty creative i think i was too blinded by lydia's beauty not to suspect a thing i replayed part 1 and 2 and a lot of things are remarkable about her now that i don't feel the passion i had for her before

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
I don't like MC obsession with Lydia, the blackmail part and AmRose relationship, but I really like the others aspects of this game, and so I tried to give it a chance again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I got zero interest in Lydia or AmRose wish I could just exist with Stacy, Min, Lyssa & Daisy! (Daisy wasn't an original choice but her health problems really tugged on my heart strings!)
Almost the same path as mine but for sure I will choose AmRose Stacy the sexiest in the game Lyssa this one I call smurf my wonderful Futa I love her is last Daisy who is one of my favorite girls for a long time is also good knowing that there are people here with the same tastes

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Not really.

She's always been on the outside of events. In scenes she's in she kinda manipulates how people act.

Some of us have been suspicious about her since her very first scene.

She manages to get her "boyfriend" to force himself on her when she knows the MC has been watching her. I think she was setting him up from the very start.

Thing is, a lot of people have said Lydia was behind it for ages now so it's not exactly a new thing.

It just verifies what some of us already knew.
as someone who never liked Lydia since the beginning, im just glad my hate is now justified. Plus i was never been a fan of "you-HAVE-to-be-with-x-person" trope for plot convenience without really letting us(the players) get to know said person.

Reactions: Ilhares

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
as someone who never liked Lydia since the beginning, im just glad my hate is now justified. Plus i was never been a fan of "you-HAVE-to-be-with-x-person" trope for plot convenience without really letting us(the players) get to know said person.
She's always given me a weird vibe.

She's there for big events but always manages to stay on the outside of them, she has Min and AM twisted round her finger while coming off as far too nice.

She plays the role of the perfect girlfriend to get the MC attached but never commits herself fully. She's always held back.

I just thought the way she knew the MC would be watching her at that party and she managed to manipulate events to just right to get him to play the knight in shining armour. It was all too convenient.

I'll be honest, I think the NTR route was always the main route and the other was added because of backlash of people that hate that kind of content.

I think Lydia was always going to be the big bad behind it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I don't mind NTR too. But a rogue AI created by a college student is a bit too much for me to believe. It isn't a sci-fi game, it is literally a Deus Ex Machina.
Like I said before, the NTR path at least makes sense in the context of the game.
I still think that the "rogue AI" is just something Jerome told her when indeed it was him playing his own game in this version. Normally I'd say it deviates too much from the other cage path but here I am not sure that would be a valid argument anymore.

Guys, i cant remember the fucking code.
Someone can help me? Thanks
(a) 0071 as somebody already said, (b) just roll back, it's shown 5-10 steps before you're asked.

the minigame is definitely stupid and was unexpected, but you just click on the non-lewd images...I'm not even sure it makes a difference and there's also a skip button. they also prevent rollback for some stupid reason. Either way, it's not difficult.
The minigame was annoying but if you master it apparently (according to walkthrough) you get one study point to help you pass your final exam - you already collected study points earlier (or probably not, since the alternative was usually meeting up with a girl), but I have no clue how many are how helpful and if they are needed at all if you have other ways to pass.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
She's always given me a weird vibe.

She's there for big events but always manages to stay on the outside of them, she has Min and AM twisted round her finger while coming off as far too nice.

She plays the role of the perfect girlfriend to get the MC attached but never commits herself fully. She's always held back.

I just thought the way she knew the MC would be watching her at that party and she managed to manipulate events to just right to get him to play the knight in shining armour. It was all too convenient.

I'll be honest, I think the NTR route was always the main route and the other was added because of backlash of people that hate that kind of content.

I think Lydia was always going to be the big bad behind it.
For the reasons you mention above I precisely thought she wasn't behind it - it was all too obvious, everything is pointing towards her as the big bad, the app was too convenient for her stated fetish of sex by proxy, she must have been a red herring or so I thought.

I completely agree that NTR must be the canon path. It is way more fleshed out in both length and effort (building a whole dungeon with animations compared to a simple prison cell) and it also makes more sense why she would "fall head over heels" for MC - or so it seemed - and still allow him to do all this stuff. The "cat playing with a mouse before she eats it" explanation of the NTR route works way better. The naivete of the LC route works a bit with her character but is even more over the top than the Marvel villain she turns out to be in its own way.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I have to say I chose the LC path but then I chose the NTR route to see what it would be like but I didn't like it much I'm more NTR in games with female protagonists this is my humble opinion I don't want to upset anyone with my comment.
ofc just for a study project
1661084689625.png

Makoto11

Dec 28, 2019
Noob question, but what order do I play this in? As in is the content all there from the first link or to I need to download each week? And what the extended week 3 version? Is that the same as the first or does it have more content even though its a previous update I'm assuming coz of the 2.2 whatever

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Fuck that mini game. Doesn't even respond to clicks properly.

Seems silly to put in the Daisy Ending without actually making the scenes related to it.... It's a scene that could have been added at any point in the future where the related scenes were finished.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, fuck Lydia. I get for the convivence of writing dude is acting calm in that cell, but fuck that. Fuck being nice. Fuck listening to her. Fuck listening to her tell you anything or mutual friends telling you anything. Just no. I'm not even that personally invested in the story of the game, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT BITCH!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, fuck Lydia. I get for the convivence of writing dude is acting calm in that cell, but fuck that. Fuck being nice. Fuck listening to her. Fuck listening to her tell you anything or mutual friends telling you anything. Just no. I'm not even that personally invested in the story of the game, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT BITCH!!!!
You've only got Lydia lite.

The real fucked up version of her is on the other route, she's full on villain in that one.

Jun 20, 2018
The truth is I don't know the answer of what are you asking, I said what I said because you decided to avoid the intended vision of the developer by choosing the non NTR path. And I own it, you literally decided to take the blue pill, but that's fine, is not a big deal, my intention wasn't to offend you, it was more of a tongue and cheek reaction to the fact you chose the non NTR path. Im sorry
I mean "the intended version" is why I went with the NTR path initially but having now played both it feels like the bigger ass pull.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fuck that mini game. Doesn't even respond to clicks properly.

Seems silly to put in the Daisy Ending without actually making the scenes related to it.... It's a scene that could have been added at any point in the future where the related scenes were finished.
Well, from a programming standpoint it does make sense to already build the road to the ending as far as you can, so to speak.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes