Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fuck that mini game. Doesn't even respond to clicks properly.

Seems silly to put in the Daisy Ending without actually making the scenes related to it.... It's a scene that could have been added at any point in the future where the related scenes were finished.
Well, from a programming standpoint it does make sense to already build the road to the ending as far as you can, so to speak.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are the NTR Lydia sex scenes in this update if there are any?
Scenes are back in from the other update where MC sees her fucking Pete in the server room.

NTR route also has MC drugged and wakes up in Lydia's dungeon where she reveals she is the big bad guy and behind it all, MC is tied to a chair I might add, she then fucks Pete again while torturing MC.

how do you get that scene?
If you pick the NTR cock cage then you get that scene.

There are 2 routes and 1 of them has Lydia as the bad guy. The scene in that pic is from that route.

Just to note that if you like Lydia and/or really hate to see women fuck other men DO NOT go that route, Lydia fucks others.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She's always given me a weird vibe.

She's there for big events but always manages to stay on the outside of them, she has Min and AM twisted round her finger while coming off as far too nice.

She plays the role of the perfect girlfriend to get the MC attached but never commits herself fully. She's always held back.

I just thought the way she knew the MC would be watching her at that party and she managed to manipulate events to just right to get him to play the knight in shining armour. It was all too convenient.

I'll be honest, I think the NTR route was always the main route and the other was added because of backlash of people that hate that kind of content.

I think Lydia was always going to be the big bad behind it.
For the reasons you mention above I precisely thought she wasn't behind it - it was all too obvious, everything is pointing towards her as the big bad, the app was too convenient for her stated fetish of sex by proxy, she must have been a red herring or so I thought.

I completely agree that NTR must be the canon path. It is way more fleshed out in both length and effort (building a whole dungeon with animations compared to a simple prison cell) and it also makes more sense why she would "fall head over heels" for MC - or so it seemed - and still allow him to do all this stuff. The "cat playing with a mouse before she eats it" explanation of the NTR route works way better. The naivete of the LC route works a bit with her character but is even more over the top than the Marvel villain she turns out to be in its own way.
Pretty much this.
I have been saying since Week one that Lydia was way too suspicious. And during week two and three things became even more glaring, like when she was trying to induce AmRose to do anal sex with Mike. It came to the point we would need a "deus ex machina" in the story for her not to be the villain behind Fetish Locator app.

Which i think ended up being true with the weak LC route. It simply make very little sense when compared to the villain she turns out to be in the NTR route. Even if a bit marvel-ish in appearence it felt to me the game was bulding up to that "i am the bad guy" revelation.

Yeah. I also get the feeling the NTR Lydia is the true one from everything the game has been bulding up over the three weeks and LC Lydia was added late in the game because of potential backlash from ntr haters.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
It seems my saves don't work anymore, played with the taboo patch. Tried it with the 3rd one, new game in order? or am I doing something wrong?

Nvm, downloaded the wrong version.

Last edited:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, fuck Lydia. I get for the convivence of writing dude is acting calm in that cell, but fuck that. Fuck being nice. Fuck listening to her. Fuck listening to her tell you anything or mutual friends telling you anything. Just no. I'm not even that personally invested in the story of the game, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT BITCH!!!!
Well, if we HAD gotten to `fuck Lydia' it would have been a different game all together. ;)

halosick

Apr 30, 2019
Wait, I'm a bit confused here. Do I need to download the weeks seperately? Or is there a version of game that contains all 3 weeks?
Also, there are 4 patch on main page. Is the patch on lewdpatcher same as the "Uncensored" patch?

Reactions: cleanfeel

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i dont understand, the game skiped Daisy's path and Dahlia's path and when straight to mc jerking of with panties in bathroom.
what did i do wrong? i use mod even but the game still skiped.
i played the latest update

i have both of them on path

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i dont understand, the game skiped Daisy's path and Dahlia's path and when straight to mc jerking of with panties in bathroom.
what did i do wrong? i use mod even but still skiped.

i have 2 paths the love path and the ntr path, on my ntr path no daisy this update, on the love path i had daisy.
no mod installed

JM24

May 27, 2021

Did you once choose Polly & Nora rather than Dahlia/Daisy during the game? If so you would not see the new content of either Dahlia or Daisy.

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
short question. am i the only one whos missing the gallery and the replay room in the menu or did i miss something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Not sure that's the issue, I am on the NTR path and had Daisy's scene.
I had Daisy on boths paths. But how do you get to be on Daisy's and Dahlia's path at the same time?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
with mod, you can be on all paths, or non
However, if you employ a mod and the game behaves strangely, first place you should ask the question is the creator of the mod. The original creator normally wouldn't know what happens there.

Reactions: Ilhares

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
can somone explain cumgarnish? does mc nut on somone food or does somone nut on mc's food? or am i on the wrong track as to what this fetish is?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes