phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, you write something that big, you always end up with facepalms. The old $5 Sears Craftsman <inserttoolnamehere> line always entertains when it comes to playing sliding guitar or some form of percussive maintenance. Then you have the military industrial complex approach to the problem. I like to think that the old pre-Cruise Mission Impossible TV series with Peter Graves was often a shining example of the complicated alternative to the wrench.

That book itself has some major facepalm-worthy issues, the main one being presented quite eloquently here:

In fact I'm about 90% convinced it was that book that inspired that comic directly...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And yet most of the extreme ones are marked as optional in the tags?
Disappointing.
They are optional and if you ignore them you will lose a massive chunk of content, that was point.

This is aimed at people that don't mind those kinks.

I'm not having a dig or trying to put you down, not all games are for everyone and this is a fetish based game. It is not aimed at people that don't like certain kinks.

This is just one of those games where you are not who the dev was targetting.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Didn't mind the update, in fact NTR route 'bad' Lydia is way hotter than regular Lydia and I do really like her outfit. I think we all saw it coming to a degree so the big reveal feels a tad anticlimactic but I am interested to see all the endings that they'll come up with. Just really hoping we get some more sexually aggressive and dominant Lyssa along with more Lyssa period. She's awesome and I'm not lying when I say I'd love an entire game dedicated to romancing her, I just can't get enough of her and I don't think I'm the only one. Maybe we can motivate for a Lyssa spin-off later? :unsure:

Her scenes are generally good and she's down to get freaky but she mentioned being a switch in the first week and we haven't actually seen her get dominant even when you aren't on the dominating path. Closest we got was the one party where she dressed in a sexy high heeled get up and kissed the MC to mark her territory or (which was hot) or when she topped the MC for the first time but that was more loving (which I am totally fine with, it made sense for a first time after all) but I'd love to see her really take charge.

That being said I like the option of adding Stacy to Lyssa's path and I hope we get to see Lyssa boss her around too and take her to pound town. Here's hoping Lyssa's endings are all the size of a full normal update :cool:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Didn't mind the update, in fact NTR route 'bad' Lydia is way hotter than regular Lydia and I do really like her outfit. I think we all saw it coming to a degree so the big reveal feels a tad anticlimactic but I am interested to see all the endings that they'll come up with. Just really hoping we get some more sexually aggressive and dominant Lyssa along with more Lyssa period. She's awesome and I'm not lying when I say I'd love an entire game dedicated to romancing her, I just can't get enough of her and I don't think I'm the only one. Maybe we can motivate for a Lyssa spin-off later? :unsure:

Her scenes are generally good and she's down to get freaky but she mentioned being a switch in the first week and we haven't actually seen her get dominant even when you aren't on the dominating path. Closest we got was the one party where she dressed in a sexy high heeled get up and kissed the MC to mark her territory or (which was hot) or when she topped the MC for the first time but that was more loving (which I am totally fine with, it made sense for a first time after all) but I'd love to see her really take charge.

That being said I like the option of adding Stacy to Lyssa's path and I hope we get to see Lyssa boss her around too and take her to pound town. Here's hoping Lyssa's endings are all the size of a full normal update :cool:
I see you're a person of culture as well :love:

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
Pretty much this.
I have been saying since Week one that Lydia was way too suspicious. And during week two and three things became even more glaring, like when she was trying to induce AmRose to do anal sex with Mike. It came to the point we would need a "deus ex machina" in the story for her not to be the villain behind Fetish Locator app.

Which i think ended up being true with the weak LC route. It simply make very little sense when compared to the villain she turns out to be in the NTR route. Even if a bit marvel-ish in appearence it felt to me the game was bulding up to that "i am the bad guy" revelation.

Yeah. I also get the feeling the NTR Lydia is the true one from everything the game has been bulding up over the three weeks and LC Lydia was added late in the game because of potential backlash from ntr haters.
For me, personal opinion here, even with many details pointing this way since you pick the NTR route there is also a few ones that led me to believe that that was not the true one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys, last time I gave this game a chance I felt it was a bit lacking in fetishes considering the name of the game. Has it gotten any better? Wondering if it's worth giving it another try.

Little side note, is there some more BDSM in it?

• Sad
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Sep 29, 2017
look at the name of this game ifn you thought that you could turn down every fetish and still get all the content sometimes you just have to realize that this probably isnt for you
Except it is the optional content I turned down. The non optional content is mostly fine. Didn't figure it was mandatory to do most the optional content when I decided to give this a whirl

Reactions: Zure

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Im confuse which one should i donwload, i want to start week 3 but there are 2 version of it.
I try to download the lastest version but the size seem lower than the previous version, can anyone tell me which one sould i donwload?

Im using android btw

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hey guys, last time I gave this game a chance I felt it was a bit lacking in fetishes considering the name of the game. Has it gotten any better? Wondering if it's worth giving it another try.

Nah. It is worse now

Sep 29, 2017

It is about the extreme content mainly from what I saw. And based on the people in this thread "you're not the target audience" is the phrase of the fans of the game.

Sep 29, 2017
They are optional and if you ignore them you will lose a massive chunk of content, that was point.

This is aimed at people that don't mind those kinks.

I'm not having a dig or trying to put you down, not all games are for everyone and this is a fetish based game. It is not aimed at people that don't like certain kinks.

This is just one of those games where you are not who the dev was targetting.
"optional"
but you must "not mind them" to play the game. That sounds like they're pretty "not optional" to me mate

A fetish based game doesn't have to lock out content for passing on the extreme fetishes. This is more like extreme fetish locator not just a regular old fetish locator. lmao

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Depends on when it was the last time you played. But i can say most of the planned fetishes in the OP are already ingame.

It is about the extreme content mainly from what I saw. And based on the people in this thread "you're not the target audience" is the phrase of the fans of the game.
By your own admission you aren't into "that shit" but then decided to start complaining about said kinks anyway.
What were you expecting? Five minutes of attention?
Bravo you got it, now go find some game that appease to your narrow tastes instead. :rolleyes:

And yes narrow because truth be told what you call "extreme fetishes" are mostly quite mild in this game.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
"optional"
but you must "not mind them" to play the game. That sounds like they're pretty "not optional" to me mate

A fetish based game doesn't have to lock out content for passing on the extreme fetishes. This is more like extreme fetish locator not just a regular old fetish locator. lmao
If you pass on a specific fetish, you won't see it again in the game. So yeah, the content that deals with a fetish you've already stated you don't want is going to be locked out. If you pass on too many said fetishes, you will lose that much content. You'd be complaining about seeing that fetish again if they kept presenting it to you, so there's really no winning with you as far as the game is concerned.

It's not just a `phrase of the fans` as you put it... If you passed on enough fetishes to have lost that much content, then you clearly are not the target for the game.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

Yeah...

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
man I hate it when there is no harem ending for these things, like an ending with Nora and Polly , abandoning the Sister and AMrose it would just be crazy.
sure a couple of the girls could leave town and they would be missed, but its just too vanilla to leave most of the girls for one of 2 ... and leaving his slave??? WTF

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes