Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
No more chit chat on Fetish Enforcer Stuff

If Game isn't for you

Simple, move on to another game. There are thousands.

Let's not derail this thread any longer

Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has a wholesome ending and another and another.
MC has to play the game in the game, or else nothign works,
Lyd is not predating on MC, Pete is not shitting on MC,
MC has hell from Pete because he gave AmRose hell with his ex,
he has to make amends to this bombshell who is so dedicated to give her all to MC.

After all the troubles MC goes looking for throughout the month of this game,
he can actually do good deeds: rekindle the relationships of babes who like to hurt eachother,
but MC brings them together and can then end this shenanigans by going with them.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Small fix for the week 3 Multi-Mod (v2.5.7).

Added an option to activate/deactivate the background of the choices.
> The Multi-Mod must be installed before installing this patch. <

Hopefully LightmanP will integrate it in his next Multi-Mod updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyParadox

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
I just want to say that this game is one of the best ones there is on this site. If you're thinking of trying this definitely do it.
It has everything that you want and mostly everything is optional!

Reactions: Mist.

PokeSon456

Nov 19, 2020
I guess I'm not as kinky as I thought, so this one is not for me, but still, this game has amazing renders and a lot of content.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I totally agree Lyssa deserves to be a secondary protagonist I really want to see her having fun with other girls and Mc together of course :love:

Reactions: Jwow3

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well i get the feeling Lyssa will probably also fuck Stacy and Oliver if Mike brings them to her house. :p
Wow I can even imagine taking into account that on my way Lyssa/Stacy already kissed I hope this happens in the future with my Smurf this is my favorite way now with Oliver I will have many ideas of course depending on our choices :devilish::p

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
I discovered this game only 1 week ago, like what we can find incredible jewels even after 1 years of exploration on f95, I'm at episode 2 for the moment

I was planning to leave a little message of thanks to the dev for this incredible adventure (I'm the kind of guy who immerses himself in well written novels)

But I just got to this part, I'm ko, literally impossible to get a hard-on after this hilarious scene, I stayed like 1min listening to this bullshit in loop, it's rare to laugh in novels, but yet a lot of conversations are super funny without forgetting the sound effect of reaction (ha no hein..) which make the adventure even more immersive!

Bravissimo!!! Congrat's!!!

WHAT'S THIS !?

WHAT'S THIS ?!

THERE'S BEAUTY EVERYWHERE!?

WHAT'S THIS ?!

WHAT'S THIS !?

I EVEN GOT A CHAIR?!

WHAT'S THIS !?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Do we have femdom content where the mc gets pegged or gets fucked by a futa?
There is a scene near the end of week 2 in which MC can get pegged and sissygasm. He can also bottom for Lyssa (who is trans, not futa) but they're both switches so, although either partner can be dominant, neither can be exclusively dominant if you wish to fully pursue their relationship (which I fucking love)

Reactions: Saculgn

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
There is a scene near the end of week 2 in which MC can get pegged and sissygasm. He can also bottom for Lyssa (who is trans, not futa) but they're both switches so, although either partner can be dominant, neither can be exclusively dominant if you wish to fully pursue their relationship (which I fucking love)
That is wrong. You can be exclusively dominant with Lyssa.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I discovered this game only 1 week ago, like what we can find incredible jewels even after 1 years of exploration on f95, I'm at episode 2 for the moment

I was planning to leave a little message of thanks to the dev for this incredible adventure (I'm the kind of guy who immerses himself in well written novels)

But I just got to this part, I'm ko, literally impossible to get a hard-on after this hilarious scene, I stayed like 1min listening to this bullshit in loop, it's rare to laugh in novels, but yet a lot of conversations are super funny without forgetting the sound effect of reaction (ha no hein..) which make the adventure even more immersive!

Bravissimo!!! Congrat's!!!

WHAT'S THIS !?

WHAT'S THIS ?!

THERE'S BEAUTY EVERYWHERE!?

WHAT'S THIS ?!

WHAT'S THIS !?

I EVEN GOT A CHAIR?!

WHAT'S THIS !?
If I'm reading your post correctly it seems like that scene put you off the game. I would suggest you power through since the Stacy route, especially if you're also on the Lyssa route, is both incredibly hot and incredibly adorable

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's why it's one of my favorite ways Lyssa is an amazing girl I hope there's a lot of content with her in the next updates I'm missing that in the game I think there's little content with her

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You can if you choose not to fully commit to Lyssa as the primary LI. If you do fully commit to her as you primary LI (which, given my signiture, I obviously have) then you need to accept that your MC will bottom for Lyssa and fucking love it
Again, untrue. You can choose the dominant path in season 1 and you can choose to not let her fuck you and still be in a relationship with her.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes